What do you think about vegans fags?

What do you think about vegans fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

riseofthevegan.com/blog/dairy-company-ditches-cow-milk-and-switches-to-plant-milk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are admirable people

i was considering going vegan

They are more likely to be traps, so good

Did you hate gains?

I admire their moral perspective.
I think that they aren't being ethical from a utilitarian standpoint, and that from an ecological standpoint veganisms benefits are overblown.

For gainz it is certainly easier to be a carnivorous/omnivorous but it's certainly not impossible on a legumes/lentil diet.

Just removing yourself from the moral dilema of kafos and factory farming isn't really ethical or a solution.
It's self invested. From an economical standpoint full boycotts rarely work.
What would be more beneficial is suporting more ethically harvested meat sources. Give the system a more realistic and effective alternative.

>Just removing yourself from the moral dilema of kafos and factory farming isn't really ethical or a solution.
>It's self invested. From an economical standpoint full boycotts rarely work.
>What would be more beneficial is suporting more ethically harvested meat sources. Give the system a more realistic and effective alternative.
I AGREE

I don't think about them at all.

>ethically harvested meat sources
That's an oxymoron. But I assume you mean 'grass fed' or 'free range'. It's impossible to sustain the current demand for animal products that way, so we will still need to reduce our animal product consumption anyway.

>from an economic standpoint full boycotts rarely work
A boycott directly decreases the demand. This effect is already being felt in the dairy industry, milk sales are going down while plant milk is going up. Vegans are already achieving their goals.

Taking creatine makes them smarter, but not omnivores.

Contemplate that on the Tree of Woe.

>This effect is already being felt in the dairy industry, milk sales are going down

source?

>From an economical standpoint full boycotts rarely work.
>What would be more beneficial is a lesser boycott
Idiot
Also it's already working anyway
I think that veganism is the absolute nutritional red pill, but I am too addicted to meat, cheese and eggs to give them up. I have reduced consumption though.
I hope vegan alternatives and substitutes become commercially available, affordable, and most importantly as tasty as the real thing, so that I can switch, because a diet of just legumes and grains would be too boring

riseofthevegan.com/blog/dairy-company-ditches-cow-milk-and-switches-to-plant-milk

Fair on the ethics, what I mean is MORE ethical sources.

Dairy industry isn't losing money from boycotts, they are losing money from a variety of issues that decrease sales.

Bovine encephalitis,
gmo fed,
anti-fat trends,

and most important, non-dairy substitutes.

Substitute goods decrease value and production. Boycotts do not.
Sorry my degree in macro disagrees with your internet phd.

>riseofthevegan
>objective source

I think their preachy faggots, and I've never met one that wasn't skeleton mode or obese.

Can confirm

If they manage to do it without being braggadocios about it then they are stronger people than I.

If they get all political and holier than thou about it, then I just laugh when the inevitably go back to eating meat like 85% of vegetarians/vegans do.

i only know one whos Veeky Forums

It's not a 'lesser' boycott.
You start replacing kafo's and horribly farmed meats with an interchangeable good. Whether or not you like it legumes are not an interchangeable l good for meat for many people.

Supporting alternative farming is not the same as a meat boycott.

Do you not know what a boycott is? How it is different than a supplementary good?

they're people just like the rest of us :P

>It's not a 'lesser' boycott.
It IS lesser. Instead of completely ditching animal products, you simply draw the "ethically acceptable" line at an arbitrary point that fits your preference and convenience. You DO have a positive effect on animal suffering, but not as positive as a vegan does.
It is a boycott. You literally boycott (some) animal products.
>Whether or not you like it legumes are not an interchangeable l good for meat for many people.
That's literally what I said about me.