Stop being manlets

Stop being manlets

This soviet technique will get you 2-3 inches of height and basically you are fucking stupid.

can you still do sport after that? or will the bone get more prone to breaking

Yes but healing takes shitton of time

If you're this insecure you're just pathetic, and your newfound height won't solve your obvious insecurity.

>fucking up your perfect squat leverages

for what purpose??

dude.

gattaca

Just like with clothes, the key to pulling off a good look is the amount of confidence you have. It's much better, and cheaper to fix that first.

Yes, fishing and chess.

>2 inches closer to the stars

>people actually do this

Is it really that hard to accept and deal with your height?

Maybe it wouldn't be if people treated them equally.

Yeah also never go to the gym, barber or shower just b confident. Confidence is everything

Well that's never going to happen considering how people are, so one might as well grow some balls and deal.

Why should we treat those low(hehe)lifes like a normal person?

>wanting to change your physical attributes = insecure
>the whole point of fit
>fit is inherently insecure

>thinking even surgery will hide the inner manlet
People can see the taint on you regardless of what you do or try.

One is within your control and the other is genetic.
If you fret over balding, height, or some shit you can't change naturally you're insecure as fuck.

I'm 6'0 but want to be 6'2-6'4, how expensive is this?

Looks very painful

For you

Enjoy your next trip to snap city .

kek

I dont want to be forced to do this, how do i get taller at 18yo?

that sounds pretty bs. its like, "man, if u use that antitransipirant thats pretty insecure, man if u wash ur face thats pretty insecure". their is no clear line between within your control and not within your control

You'll be lucky to run without pain after this. Also, the recovery time is over a year.

>manlets actually do this to themselves

wew lads never knew how good i have it at 6'3

One is physically challenging and having the will and knowledge to eat well, the other involves drilling into your fucking bones bro

>Not wanting to be 6'5

This shit looks so fucking insanely painful.

I'd rather dick surgery to be honest family members

Bad idea. You'll be a hit in the locker room with your donkey dick, but it'll never be able to get as hard as before. I'd rather have a normal dick that's harder than a coffin nail than a big goofy roly poly cock.

Because it is. Still less painful than being a manlet

>tfw most pua's are 5.6 and below
>tfw they fuck a lot more than you.
But yeh, we clearly are superior.

>The guy who is 5'6 would kill to be 5'8
>The guy who is 5'8 would kill to be 5'10
>The guy who is 5'10 would kill to be 6'0
>The guy who is 6'0 would kill to be 6'2

Can't you fucks just be content with what you have and be grateful you're not the sorry bastard who has it worse than you?
Except of course if you are the 5'6 guy, in that case kill yourself.

Be content with your health and lack of defects. There's no reason to go through this bullshit.

Or the 5'8, or the 5'10.

How do these people deal with it when their friends, family, and coworkers notice they're a few inches taller?
Do they really tell them they were so insecure about their height that they had they flew to Russia and had their legs broken and put back together?

You think you have it good... But so did I at 15 when I was 6'3. Now I'm 6'5 at 20 and let me tell you. It's a whole new world
I hooked up with a 6'2 girl last year. Think I could've done hat at a mere 6'3?

I'll just tell that I did 10000 pullups or streteches or something stupid like this.

That's because they need their gypsy tricks...

stop being a faggot

If it works, who gives a shit? It's like complaining about guns because you can't fight with your fists like "a real man". Who gives a shit if you're a real man when you're bleeding to death in a fucking dark alley?

Yeah and good on them for it working. But a 6'2 pua will do better than a 5'6 pua all else equal so being a manlet isn't superior

That's like saying a 5'3 Japanese man on roids can outlift a natty 6'1 black guy so obviously the Asian is superior

>lmao whats trying to be healthy, strong and using your body to its full capabilities

>Except of course if you are the 5'6 guy

I agree that many things that people don't like about themselves are capable of being changed, but there's a big difference between maintaining basic hygiene and performing invasive surgery.

Silicone injections do weird shit to your dick.

With that logic, why rag on the 5'6" when there's probably a guy out there who's 5'0"? Where does it end?

>breaking legs
>year to recover
>never run without pain again
>never be able to jump/fall over without risk of braking legs again
>only gain a few inches
Thank god I'm 6'0