Is being a Manlet better than being a lanklet?

Is being a Manlet better than being a lanklet?

Yes, if you are delusional

I'd rather be 5'7" than 6'5" . Both are unattractive, but 5'7" is healthier and you can fit in sports cars and under doors.

>6'5"
>unattractive

cope.

Keep telling yourself that bud

I'm not saying that being a manlet is good. 6'0"-6'2" is perfect. Anything above or below that isn't as good.

Being either sucks. 6' is the master race.

ayyy my man

6'3 and 6'4 fit is better than anything less than that, but 6'3+ non fit is less attractive than 6'0-2 non fit
6'5 plus and it actually starts to be a bad thing, and height becomes your most defining characteristic which makes social interaction with you just uncomfortable for people

Nah, 6'2" is master race. I'm 6'0" with face and frame, but when I'm in the presence on a chaddy 6'2" I feel how much those extra two inches matter. If I had two inches to add anywhere on my body, I'd add them both to height (but I'm already 7"x5.25" so I'm not really insecure about dick size).

This
5'7" is still taller than most women
6'5" seems to have more cons than pros

I think optimal is actually 6'2 exactly
T.6'0

>uncomfortable

More like intimidating. And that translates into attraction for women.

/thread

Manlets are looked down on by women and lanklets but lanklets can't make gains.

Anything 3 inches away from 6'0 is subhuman territory.

If all you care about is banging chicks, but with men and making friends it's actually a bad thing, and you have to be really fit to not look gross
This, 6'0 isn't "tall". People won't point you out as "that tall guy" when they want to identify you in a crowd. 6'2 is when you enter "tall" but not lank city, making it the chosen height. That said 6'0 is still pretty good

Yes. Because at least manlets can make gains

I'm 5'8 and I am the same size of the average woman at my (private mostly white) university.

When they are in heels I'm shorter :(

I still think being 5'8 is fine because I play wing and need to accelerate quickly, sprint fast and have a low center of gravity. The social status of playing a sport is probably better than 3 inches desu.

better question

be a 5ft4 but 10/10 looks

be a 6ft7 but 3/10 looks

Tom Cruise mode vs..?

Neither, just kms.

In seriousness, how is my personality if I'm 5'4"? I've seen short players before, but they were good-looking and had a room-dominating personality. I wouldn't wanna be 3/10 at any height though, I've got a good face and I really take it for granted.

5' 11" works fine for me

TFW I regularly see more insecurity about height from dudes 6'1"+ than anyone from 5'6"-6'0"

>tfw 6'4 and diesel af but still ugly

well i prefer tall guys as a girl but if you are rich doesn't matter

This, the tallest guy in my group of best friends is the only one that talks about it. Never heard that much of that except in here. In reality, they are compensating for something else. Height is a plus but it is extremely overrated in this site.

not true.
6'3 is the most aesthetic height with a good build.

not even bait but ok dude

For me, yes. I hate skinny more than short.

Countless studies have shown that 5'10 is the most attractive height with diminished returns at either end of the scale.

>King of manlets?
>no, King of men

i'm just being honest sorry

>countless studies
>sites 0 sources

interesting studies little guy

6'3" and honestly would rather be 6'7"

You would make 0 gains unless you took a ton of roids and fuck that

His head is clearly shopped dude

It's the same damn thing as with the penis debate.

If you're within a certain range, dunno what it is for dicks, probably something like 5"-7.5", for height probably something like 5'9-6'3, you're fucking fine. Doesn't matter, that much. Other things will start to be what sets you out from the pack.

If you start to go outside of that range in either direction, then it becomes a negative, and you sure as fuck need other things (wealth, damn good looks, personality, etc) to make up for it.

I don't get why we're even having this debate when science have literally proven that men 6'0, are the ones that get laid the most.

Manlets haven't learned how to count yet.

This.

*prrrrrt!*

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Shoo shoo into the manlet pit you go!

Both are bad but I'd much rather be a manlet. At least then you can get gains and get short qt girls

kys

Being a high test 6'2 is great.

thats all I know for sure.

manlet detected

brad garret

The fuck do you live

Tfw low T 6'1

No

> t. manlet

Best height is probs 5'11 to 6'2, but hey, at least you have confidence going for you little guy!

Doesn't matter. What matters is what's inside of you. I'll take the man with the inner strength of a lion vs a man who's been pampered his entire life. I'll take the man who walks gently but carries a big stick. I'll take the man who emphasizes discipline in every facet of his life. I'll never respect a man who fails and then laughs about it.

> t. manlet

Depends on where you are at. If I'm at the gym in upper middle class suburban Chicago, you best be 6'1+ or you're not getting any looks. If I'm in small town Wisconsin, sure being 5'10 will get you looks

Stalin and Hitler were Manlets.

To be an assassin they want men of average height because of there ability to blend in. Some of the most dangerous men in the world are manlets.

I feel like average height dudes get more pussy, they're just more approachable, the taller you are the hardest it is to prove that your not a creep rapist, especially if your an ugly cunt, which is a good 70% of Veeky Forums, the 30% is Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums, well at least that's the assumption I get from the /soc/ threads you get every once in awhile

So are you, apparently. When will they ever learn?

no because if you're a lanklet you can just work out

>2017
>not having a pet lanklet

Lanklets can gain weight and muscle with proper diet, manlets can't grow

6'7 is equally bad as being 5'9
(people will laugh at your freakyness, you look weird etc.)
at least civilized countries were men have a high height e.g. the netherlands, germany, sweden etc.

tfw 187cm 71kg

That would be true for most western+northern European countries

5'8" would still be taller than 70% of women in the Netherlands, that would only hold some truth in the Dinaric Alps where avg female height is like 5'7-5'8.

Maybe a little exaggerated but its not far off the mark. Those stats also get dragged down by immigrants. I'm 5'9 and never questioned my height until I went to Sweden and felt like a fucking midget.

>Those stats also get dragged down by immigrants.
Not this meme again

its actually very simple, there are just way too many people with pure aspergers here.

>under 5'8
some disadvantage that keeps getting bigger as youre smaller

>between 5'9-6'0
youre in the average and things like your posture, frame, style and clothes can influence whether you're seen as an average or a slightly tall person. you're taller than 90% of women

>6'1-6'3
you have some advantage (unless you have that height since 14 and your proportions are fucked)

>6'4+
the world simply wasn't made for you. you stand out of every crowd, everyday things get uncomfortable and statistically you have a shorter life-span.
some chicks might have a thing for huge man but generally they won't pick you over an average to tall height dude unless you're also super good looking.

now the reason why this manlet thing is popular here, but nowhere else because the board got infested with incels who can't stand not being privileged. its the exact same crowd who never got friends, still lives at his mom and complains about not having a 10/10 facial aesthetics. basically, theyre a lost cause

>country of origin average height is significantly lower
>many people come from that country or their descendants
>20% more than enough to significantly skew data
Quite unbelievable

>T-THOSE PEOPLE DONT COUNT

immigrants are also in the dating pool so whats your point?

If you are 6ft then you're 6'1 in shoes. I'm 6'1 in shoes and people call me tall all the time. But it also depends on where you live. I work with a lot of manlets.

>
id rather be 5'7 than 6'4
but id rather be 5'11 than 5'9

Why do you think manlet hate threads are so popular. Only lanklets worry about it.

this. ive seen so many threads when tall people get insecure if they see someone taller than them. jesus christ

6'2
6'3
6'4
6'5
6'1
6'0
5'11
5'10
5'9
6'6 = 5'8
6'7 = 5'7
6'8 = 5'6
6'9 = 5'5
6'10 = 5'4
6'11 = 5'3
etc.

assuming you don't play basketball

Am 6'5.

What cons are you speaking of?

Alright senpai let's say we have 4 white guys: 5'8, 5'9, 5'11 and 6'1. The avg height would be 5'11"
Now let's add a shitskin and just to amuse you let's make him 5'5. The avg height is now a little over 5'9. That's not even 1 SD down from the norm, barely noticeable IRL, and that's by using a short shitskin, most of them are at least 5'7.

Post your body, that's the downside. You look unaesthetic and weak.

you have no advantage over a 6'0-6'3 person but the everyday life is a lot more uncomfortable for you
>sitting in bars, cars, flights
>choosing a bed
>entering to buildings
>standing out of the crowd but looking awkward
>shorter life
>possible fucked proportions

>being 6' in south america
feels good
I'd like to grow a couple more inches though because some times I feel short

>posting a picture of myself to a Mongolian macrame forum

I will give you that ine though, most guys my height are fairly lanky. Luckily I don't have this issue so being tall has been good except for flying and occasionally finding clothes

We should all remember that everyone is a manlet sometimes.

>Alright senpai let's say we have 4 white guys: 5'8, 5'9, 5'11 and 6'1. The avg height would be 5'11"
>being this bad at math
>being this dumb in general

jesus christ

>assuming you don't play basketball
or take steroids. with roid + bearmode you can go world's strongest man mode and be in good shape.

nigga you keep posting pictures of athletes and good looking tall people this make no sense i could post a 5'11 brad pitt or even just a white people because im also white so its the same right?
post your body or btfo

Unless you're roiding or manage to eat 5k calories a day you're prlly still wesk.

Pro tip. That guy is roiding. Lanklets are so delusional

>make a typo during calculations that actually brings the average up
>actual average is 5'10 1/4
>further proves my point

>can't/won't post picture of himself
At least you aren't stupid enough to embarrass yourself. It's like the Chad pizza meme. Manlets don't even need to try and they get thick.

dream on buddy.6'3 is miles ahead of 6'2.

>6'3
>everything else is manlet territory and it doesn't matter

sweetie you cant maintain an eye contact stop roleplaying on this imageboard

>sitting in bars, cars, flights
Never had a problem with bars, sports cars can be an issue but otherwise it's not a problem once the seat is adjusted, planes do suck unless I get an exit row
>choosing a bed
Never been an issue for me because I'm just used to my feet hanging off a little
>entering to buildings
Very rarely a problem, and just requires ducking slightly. It's not exactly a hardship
>standing out of the crowd but looking awkward
I've never felt I looked awkward. I've always found it to be an asset in groups. It makes people more likely to listen to me, more likely to assume I'm the leader of the group if they're not part of the group. People also feel safer around me which is nice.
>shorter life
This is statically true. I'd make the argument that simple longevity isn't the best goal though
>fucked proportions
True for many talls. Luckily not something I've had to deal with.

The simple fact is that I've literally never wanted to be a different height. Even most short and many average people I know in real life have voiced a desire to be taller at some point.

bbbbbbrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTHHTHRHTTHHHHHTBBBBTHBTHTBTB

Post your body nobody cares about your cope with the rest. Prove your claims that being tall hasn't completely fucked your body into an unaesthetic awkward mess.

it honestly feels like youre just upset that some people dont see your height as an advantage

>am 6'4
>everyone asks If I play basketball
>get fit
>now everyone asks which sport i do instead
feels good.

Not upset at all, the thread was about if being short or tall was better. As someone unusually tall, I just thought I'd add my two cents.

and which sport do you do user

The Facebook page for your email address is that?

Should also add, I acknowledge that there are several advantages of being shorter. I personally just think being tall is the better overall experience

i dont think anyone doubts that being tall is better. its just tall people on this board expect you to be jealous of it when in reality most people dont give a shit. im 6'0. will i rather be 6'2? yeah. do i care enough to feel bad about it? fuck no