went down from 11 btc to 3 but i still believe

Damn :( What were your losses? Sorry man

Only ever invested in altcoins.

Started with 3BTC in July.
High of 5BTC a couple of weeks ago,
Now at 2.9 BTC.

ALTCOINS.

My blockfolio basically looks the same :(

I'm 100% in alt coins, mostly LINK so it's JUSTing all round the board right now for me

It's now at 6.1 btc but cba taking a new screenshot today, its depressing enough to even open blockfolio

JUST

Imagine if you hand only bought BTC. Shitcoiners, they never learn do they?

Stay away from altcoins m8 Bitcoin is king

Also lost 0.10btc. Just gonna stay in BTC, hold until the fork, get free coins,sell and get out, wait for major dip, get back in and i'd probably recoup my losses.

Don't get JUST'd, get in early.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

Lost 2 BTC trading the BCH fork drama during July-August

Probably around 1 ~ 2 BTC. I don't really mind though, it's not as if I incurred a fiat loss from it.

Hm that looks like the reverse of my graph

I distributed about 22 BTC to some lucky faggots by selling low

3btc to 1btc in 2 weeks

Make it stop

8.1 to 1.2 in a month.
Although shorting altcoins on poloniex has made some nice gains, and for the time being, margin trading on Kraken has helped make a couple thousand back in the past two days.
For now just bet on BTC going up until the fork then sell sell sell. It probably won't go past $6500 today, but by tomorrow I'm betting we'll be closer to $7k. Just keep an eye out for the news regarding Chinese exchanges.

typical rick and morty poster, folks. get the fuck outta here poorfag piece of shit

I have lost 4,2 BTC so far on REQ. Feels comfy.

I don’t get why you people invest in crypto. Crypto is for those who couldn’t be excited by a 5% gain in a week because their starting capital is so low. If you have money already you’d be better off with low risk, moderate reward investments.

One time NEO went from .0085 to .0075 in a night and I lost like 5 BTC. Just chill, it happens, you'll get it back.

Because I don't have the patience to learn all that shit. I want bitcoin funny money or nothing at all.

Shit nigga I’ve lost more BTC playing dice on yobit.

That stack started at 0.2 btc back in may I haven’t put a single bit of fiat money in since, infact I’ve withdrew a few k here and there from it aswell. I sat through similar crashes at the bitcoin cash fork and the China fud weeks admitey it wasn't quite as bad as this, outside of my monthly chart my graph still looks great and if I hadnt gambled I would still be sitting with less than £1k. And I will still continue to gamble, let’s be honest this bubble won’t last long and 10 btc isn’t any life changing amount of money for anyone in the western world

>bitcoin
>high risk

I've lost 1.2 BTC since china fud news about NEO, held it since 7 dollars.
Sold at 30, bought meme coins, right now holding 0.5 btc on meme coins.

Dis nigger

mother of god

Crypto in general
>Losing 50-90% in a month
>Not high risk

Should’ve sold at 180 desu

Should woulda coulda

i poured my life savings into this shit and im about to lose it.

exactly. lost 5 btc due to my alts. will have it back by eoy

literally my portfolio, holy shit...i feel so numb. i just didn't expect link to perform so badly.