>6'3
>150 pounds (im trying to bulk)
>low bf
>pretty athletic
>7/10 face
>9/10 jaw
>borderline autistic when talking to girls
Pls help me get puss

Stop assuming you're anything other than a 5/10 first of all.

Look at what the average looking guys are doing to get laid and try that.

Go talk to a woman.

You're not 7/10 trust me. I'm a 7/10 total fucking sperg and have had sex with 4 people. Not once have I initiated conversation

I get complimented on my looks a lot.
So im either very ugly or good looking.
I know this sounds like humblebragging but im pretty sure im at least slightly above average

About what?
Only women i have anything in common with are fat or ugly.

Also
According to friend girls hit on me a lot but i never notice it

I'll help you bro I feel like an arsed now. Girls are attracted to people with get up and go. Find genuine hobbies ( outside of lifting ), be interesting for fucks sake

I like to box
Some girl asked to come box with me but now she says she's too busy at work
And she doesnt answer my texts either

Just move on senpai. No point chasing. If you honestly have nothing to lose with her just ask her out for drinks straight up. Why not?

talk 2 20 girls a week for a year

Everybody is 'pretty sure they're at least slightly above average 7/10 face', all that does is give you an excuse not to work as hard in other aspects.

t. don

T.abo

You should stop watching anime

Can i still watch animes about boxing?

i have sex with girls that are attractive to me. how many out of ten does that make me

post pic then.

lol, you going to just have to start talking to girls man. Its going to be bad in the beginning and they will probably laugh at your weirdness. But it will get better if you keep doing it. I was pretty awkward around girls at that age too.

>6'3
>150

Do it OP

Alright but ill pixelate it a bit

>Better than average

pretty spooky

Any time I've gotten laid the girl has approached me and I'm a solid 6/10 DYEL

Post yours

How did you not snap in half yet?

Rack pulls above the knee

What is better 5 minutes of embarrassment or a lifetime of regret?

Its because of your colour

lmao @ poo in the loo lanklet ur fucking delusional

Well that explains a lot

Am i gonna make it?

i mean it's not like your doomed if you lift but at the moment you will never attract a female

Hahahahaha this is exactly the kind of face I'd expect from someone who claims to be "at least 7/10 and a little bit above average". Not only do you look like a creepy ass beta, you look like a pajeet creepy ass beta. C'mon man, be honest with yourself. You REALLY look at that face of yours and think "yeah I'm 7/10". You are a solid 5, a 4 for most white girls probably, and maybe a 6 or 6.5 for certain similarly beta girls of your own race who have a thing for you. Your best bet is to try to bulk up and style yourself in a semi-douchey way, like Singham or one of those other ridiculous but somewhat cool in their own weird way Bollywood action heroes.

if this is real then sorry man you are fucked

You're 6'3", and while your face certainly isn't pretty, it's definitely not ugly or hideous. Put on like 50-70 lbs, as much in muscle as your can, get rid of that stereotypical pajeet creep stare, and you could actually end up doing pretty well for yourself with the ladies.

Ok then i guess ill just give SS a try

Literally an indian Elliot Rodger.

Get confidence. Even if you're autistic, confidence and charisma make up for it

>6'3
>150 lbs
>athletic

Sorry pal, hate to break it to you but you are what we like to call a "skeleton" around here.

I want you to find yourself on pic (hint: it's at the top left)

lol you're pretty much me except I'm 5'10, 200 pounds, high bf, not athletic at all, 2/10 face, 5/10 jaw (overbite actually helps my face a little bit). Other than that we're the same.

Ok but other then that what is there to fix?
I cant just do that in a few weeks
No we're the same face and jaw youre just more honest

What is the point of lying about your height on an anonymous image board? What do you have to gain from this?

Im the retard in blue

>>borderline autistic when talking to girls
Go talk to some girls nigga

I'm an asian manlet and I still smashed

paco, get out

Kebab actually

same shit, different language
go explode a airport or something

I look almost identical to built fat. Where do I go from there

6'4", 203 lbs

You're legitimately good looking, Veeky Forums is being harsh because you came in cocky

That being said, white girls like white guys

I like an arab girl so thats ok with me
But its picture day

meh. Its a bit different now in college. Seems like white girls are going for all races. Same with the asian girls and black girls. College is a wild place

you've reached the point in life where you can choose between fit and built or go for strong fat. I'd say strong fat and get HYUGE.

>white girls like white guys

Oh user...

You look heavier that 150lbs.

Im probably heavier by now

my first thought

He's... not wrong.

>22
>5'9''
>chubby to obese all my life
>never played sports past 3rd grade
>3/10 face 2/10 body
>literally autistic
>still somehow managed to fuck 10 girls so far
i seriously dont know how people fuck up that hard in modern times. you can literally ask a girl to fuck on tinder and have it work every so often

Life is a giant meme

athletic fit & blond boy's make my dick hard.. no homo ofc.

>im pretty sure im at least slightly above average
Post your face then pretty boi and let us give you a dose dose reality.

sorry which one are you? Too busy looking at the qt3.14 in the AC/DC shirt

But love BBC

Just be funny u fucking meem

nah, white girls into black guys is a minority. every group has an in-group preference, but all dating/hookup app statistics on response rates shows white females are the most selective and most likely to remain in their in-group

>6'3"
>Never kissed a girl

Literally kill yourself

get a better haircut
shave any trace of a mustache/bear
take pictures in better lighting

and of course, bulk up

>be skellington
>get Veeky Forums, +30lbs
>start wearing better clothes
>switch to contacts
>people comment on it
>girls notice me more
>made out with a girl for the first time
>been told I'm attractive
>not hyper autistic, can crack jokes and make people laugh
>been called muscular
>not a turbo-manlet (5'10")
>in college
>still a virgin

S-someday...

David?

refuse to beliebe

Bad news you look like a pajeet you dress like one and your hair is pajeet 9000
Might look alright if you work at it though but you're no fuckin 8/10. Get a whiteguy haircut and dress more frat/white or something. And read the sticky.

If you're socially autistic you probably don't have any friends. Make some and spent time with them to cure your crippling autism.

Ya ac/dc chick is qt af. I would be zoning in on that fresh blood like a shark if I was there.

How do i get a gf fit?

i'm in college and dont know how to meet people/make friends. gets pretty lonely sometimes. These are supposed to be the best years of my life and it feels like im wasting them spending all my time alone.

read this, go to a bar with friends, find a chick and talk to her, repeat until girl. Dont be a pussy. in the mean time, go lift weights

Same here, then I joined a frat and my social abilities went through the roof. Take that leap. Find a fraternity that matches you (p.s. not all meet the stereotype). It will provide you plenty of social events,

problem is that im going to be a junior and i feel like that's too late to join a frat

Brah I joined this winter as a junior. It's not weird. In fact its even more of an advantage because you won't be treated like a freshman.

This is me except I joined a professional frat. Got initiated this semester.

I thought they'd be a bunch of nerds and they have a strict no-hazing policy, but they really made us go through a lot of bullshit that is pretty much hazing and are a lot more "fratty" than I expected from a bunch of Engineering students to do.

It's led to me making a lot more friends than before so that's good I guess.

What fraternity are you in user?

*than I expected a bunch of Engineering students to be

bump

Thanks fit for the advice
>talk to more girls
>be a russian mob boss
>dont be indian
>lift more
If only more threads can be like this

Thanks

you look average, not more and not less
Lift big and eat big doe muscle gainz, talk to girls as much as you can for social gainz. Make some actual friends that are girls, that shit really helped me with my autism.
Also don't forget to pray five times a day, for spiritual gainz.

m8, trust me, people only say that out of pity

>I'm 7/10
>can't get girls
>that pic
Every time

How to get accurate rating: two systems - one for grils and one for grils (boys)
What's the easiest gril you could get with little effort? If you can get a 5/10 EZPZ then you - as a whole - are a 5/10.
Add +2 for gril (boy)

>I'm ugly therefore everyone I can't see is
Pathetic

it's true, m8

>girl wanted to watch tv at her place today
>just got a message from her saying it's not happening
When will it end, Veeky Forums?

ellioto pajeeterino

never going to make it

You sound like me when I was 18. Get drunk and practice hitting on girls. Liquid courage does wonders

>tfw ptsd from being abused as a kid
>can never trust women, especially when they're being nice to me
>because i'm so insecure and untrusting i just stay inside and not go anywhere for fear of public humiliation or being jumped
how can i into functioning member of society? i've gotten girlfriends and hookups before, but they were all kind of by accident so i have no clue how i should try to socialize effectively. how does one become a kind, confident human bean?

>19
>6'0''
>4.5-5/10 face, 5/10 skelly body
>terrible acne
>sort of smart/funny but mostly just sorta discomforting presence
>banged 5 7+'s, one or two 10s.

whats the deal. just meet real girls.

start with the greeks

or romans

or nietzsche

you're not 7/10 if youre a kissless virgin, but that doesn't even matter

if you are 6'3 you have no idea how fucking easy it would be to get laid

put 20 minutes of effort into your appearance , shave maybe get a haircut, message a random woman on facebook or tinder and you WILL get laid within a week, probably less.

literally used to be me, except now im 195 and almost 20

Everyone here is 5'9 so girls think im too tall
Pls this is suffuring