Post pics and rate others

Post pics and rate others
>no h8 pls

Manlet lol

t. manlet

On a scale of 1 to lilliputian, how manlet are you?

Gonna bulk for another 2-3 months then cut. I've never cut before so im looking forward to what ill look like

Currently:
5'7
162 lbs

You have a nice body. Shave your pubs, though. Cleanlier and nice looking.

>1 inch torso

Me

>barely reaches the window

M-moar.

5'10 173lb, u bitch boi. Still too skinny though

ur 5'6

>Gonna bulk

Don't. Trust me. You don't realize how much fat you have until you get lean for the first time.

Blatantly countering my statement by just ignoring it and shit posting. Post your body faggot.

What exactly do you mean?
Are you saying that once i cut ill never want to bulk again?

5'8" 160
Scooby's phoney baloney body composition spreadsheet tells me I'm 10% BF which is ridiculous obviously.
Any better spreadsheets/tools to use with skinfold calipers?
Any eyeball estimates?

profile cropped for blue board

he's saying that you're fatter than you think

Put some pants on

5'11
170lbs
im searching for some advice. ive never tracked calories or anything like that. im wondering if starting intermittent fasting and eating aroun 1700 cal per day will give me a leaner more "ottermode" type look. is that a good place to start? im also going to be incorporating a ton of cardio and abs, as i clearly never have done. being huge is not a goal i just want to look good by normal peoples standards. preferably a little less puffy/more cut or lean. pls excuse the picture quality.

No he's saying you're already fatter than you think you are

Either way, 5'10" is still turbomanlet tier.

Why do so many people try to subtley flex their traps and pretend like they're in a relaxed state?

Either go all out or don't do anything you "tone"less retards

you fuckers show your penooses and pubes, but when some bitches post in clothing you loose your biscuits and call them whores

?
Where are you getting any of that from?
I am flexing in the picture.

Your options when taking a picture are
>flare lats
>flex traps
>neutral, flexing but not doing a lat spread or pushing your traps up
In this pic they're neutral

100lbs to go ;_;

6'2" 280lbs

losertown says i should be 180lbs by December with a 1500 calorie diet, not counting exercise

I'll agree with U on that