Why do some cute females like faggy looking males like this? What do they enjoy so much about feminine traits?

Why do some cute females like faggy looking males like this? What do they enjoy so much about feminine traits?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/
psycnet.apa.org/journals/com/117/3/264/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why do people have different tastes?

Fuck if I know.

Why would they want you?

Maybe they are more interesting than you

OP, it's because young women are often intimidated by more masculine men, so they test the waters by being friends and sometimes hooking up with less masculine males, this passes with time though and those sissy guys become permanently friendzoned. This is also why highschool girls often have gay or beta friends because it allows them to dip their toe in the water when they're still not ready to be mounted by the alpha.

It's all about
PERSONALITY
ATTITUDE
CHARACTER
when will you faggots learn this?

You're not good enough. Yet.

this

Doesn't make any sense
I also like a woman's personnality but fuck it I would never date someone that has a physique like me (180 pounds with abs and shit). The heaviest girl I've dated was 125 pounds at max. This is why I dont get why they like a male that has pretty much the same physique as her.

Before I was exposed to Veeky Forums and weightlifting culture, and become horribly aware and insecure about body types, I was totally confident in my 6'4" 180lb frame. I imagine it's similar for some girls, all that really matters to them is face and personality.

its all about face you delusional faggot. Do you think any girl in the world would choose you over pic related? Even if you had your "goal body" and he was dyel? Girls dont give a fuck about muscle, they want face

they dont realize they are lesbians yet

This article explains most of it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/

2.e and 3.a are most relevant

Basically, women want more feminine beta-looking men because they're perceived as more trustworthy and better long-term partners. They do, however, prefer masculine men for short-term relationships, and during the fertile part of the menstrual cycle, as masculine men have better genes.

psycnet.apa.org/journals/com/117/3/264/

Oh, and better looking women usually also prefer masculine men.

I don't know the reason, maybe she thinks she has a better shot of pairing with him or just generally making him stick around? That's just my guess, though.

Look up the term "dandy." It goes both ways.
For example, some men are attracted to highly independent women with good career prospects, even those traits are commonly considered masculine.

>its all about face you delusional faggot. Do you think any girl in the world would choose you over pic related? Even if you had your "goal body" and he was dyel? Girls dont give a fuck about muscle, they want face
THIS

FACE, height, frame.

it looks kinda cool
like Vergil from DMC

Well the girl in OP's post is young, ofc she's attracted to guys of her own age and the younger boys are, the more feminine they tend to look like. I'm 22 and I don't like men who are bald, have bears and who generally look "masculine" cause I'd feel like fucking some old dude which isn't appealing.

Also what women find attractive greatest varies from what men seems to think women like. we like men with well balanced, easy to look at faces and bodies.

The guy is good looking, that's all that matters. And judging by the pic, he's 20 at max. There is no masculine males in that age group really anyway.

damnnn no homo but that dude is attractive as fuark

Because gay men need beards

They are not fucking those men. They are there to look cute in instagram photos and basically be an accessory.

That guy is actually pretty handsome, and based on his wardrobe he is probably a time traveler from the future. How many of us can say that about ourselves, honestly?

Different strokes for different folks. Some women like hairy masculine guys, others like feminine guys, others like something inbetween.

Same reason some men prefer fatties: They try harder

They're not competition and not out to get them, also this

Wow, she looks like a hotter version of my ex.
Incidentally she had 'male' friends like that too.

They are closet lesbians, seriously. I'm a "nice" skinny guy with a big cock and softball and volleyball players loved me. Had lots of bedtime conversations and a lot of these females have sexual fantasies with women and look for feminine men who are weak enough to withstand their manipulative bullshit.

What's a masculine or alpha guy look like? The two guys posted itt are deemed feminine but are easily 8/10 tier.

What's a masc 8/10? inb4 prime arnold or scooby

Different tastes, man. My boyfriend is slightly taller than me, making him short for a guy. He also weighs less than I do, and is what most people on this board would describe as skeletor.

I wouldn't change a thing about his physique.

He's still stronger than me, and is dominant in bed. He has a masculine shape and his forearms are my fetish I'm pretty sure. He has a beard, and all around feels so hard compared to my soft physique. He's also the perfect height for cuddling and kissing and many different sex positions. And he doesn't live up to the stereotype of shorter guy meaning smaller dick, he is by far the biggest I've had (but tbf I have only been with two other men) and is above average according to Google lol

I see super shredded guys and I'm not opposed to that body per se, but if I had to pick a type he'd be it for sure. My hard limit is fat, I dislike obese looking guys.

Different strokes for different folks I guess

It's all about

CHAD
Character
Height
Aesthetics
Demeanour

>no homo

I'm a girl lmao, 5'5" 130 lbs. Lost 60 lbs due to this board, life has been sweet since

>that
>cute

I can smell her minor alcoholism, psychology degree, lack of hobbies and left leaning facebook political activism from here

Do women like masculine men?

As a former skinny faggy dude, women like that shit, specially younger ones but they DO fantasize and like muscles too.
When I was skinny my gfs used to comment on other guys physiques from movies and shit calling them hot and whatnot (yeah cuck whatever). But at the same time they were dating and fucking me, a skinny hipster faggot.

>posts a balding numale

Merriamwebsters.com you illiterate fuck

you posted fa on fit

Yeah I'D hit that no homo

My girlfriend is 20lbs less than you at the same height. Step up fatty.

why do you have to rationalize this so hard? Is there anything innately better about being some huge meathead, something that infuriates you when a chill and funny musician with a lanky body gets more girls than some fatstrong who can lift 6 plates?

Kekked

it's an anecdote, not a rationalisation, i'm 31, so i've been around long enough to see how women's taste change over time and these skinny beta looking guys don't even get a look in once a woman is about 21+, and nothing i said implied one must be a meat heat or power lifter.

>that
>cute

we all know what you look like bobby dont try it

If you believe this you are retarded and compensating. He's a good looking male and he has that pretty boy look.

i'm married with 2 kids, don't need to compensate, just telling you my experiences, take it or leave it, and a muscian is making up up for his lack of body with talent and money (and these are few and far between so as not to be relevant imo). The muso thing only lasts a few more years too, no woman 25+ wants to tell her friends she is still dating the loser muso who will try to make it for the next 20 years and fail.

And he's hardly good looking, I'd fuck the shit out of his boipucci though.

Jesus fucking Christ, you`re all fucking autists. If you lift for girls and you think muscles alone will help you to pull pussy, then you`re a dense motherfucker. Personality, self-confidence and being an interesting person are worth more than your hours spent in gym

>hurr durr why is world going the way I don`t like

Why u had mention u han big cock? }r u bragling

fashion accessories

/thread.
/actually most threads of fit

He's probably not feminine at all, just a shitty sense of style. But he rocks it like he doesn't give a fuck if people like it. Because he doesnt. He likes it and that's what matters to him. And that's why she wants his cock