When will altcoins go up again??

After the fork??
You think BTC will sell off after the fork?
Could the market go up further if BTC starts really going down?
I'm all in on altcoins- tell me it's gonna be OK!

Anyone?

pump it

When the jews are good and ready. No later than Hanukkah.

That doesn't make any sense

Can any of you plz pump the ults plz?

So many decent coins are promising big shit in Q1 2018

another fork will be announced and all alts will go to 1 sat

no don't tell me that
opposite

Btc is gonna create millions of dollars out of thin air again? I don't think that's likely, alts are most likely dead forever now.

>promising

Clenchingtearylaughingface.jpeg

How can you expect altcoins to grow even more after 2017?

The bear market for alts is here, cut losses while you can. You can fix this now or carry these bags forever regretting your decisions.

Why choose a miserable life? Because you are proud? That's a terrible moment to be all in with alts.

No market stays bullish/bearish forever pleb.

HOW can this be?
they are so cheap right now!! HOW can this go on any further?? shouldn't they pump when BTC stops running?

When BTC finally crashes.
Just kidding alts will dump even more too.

no no! dont say this! it is not true!

>they are so cheap right now!!
Related to what? What defines a coin being cheap? Is there any way to measure when a coin is cheap? Most coins will never make any money but still trade at a value >0.

what are you fucking retarded? do you know when hanukkah is in relation to the spork? hurrrrr

Bitcoin goes up, alts crash.
Bitcoin goes down, alts crash.

Nope, it's over.
Bitcoin will just keep getting pumped with Tether and ATHing every new week. Why would anyone invest into alts, when they can just hold BTC and see +% all the time?
Market needs to reset for alts to bloom again, something really bad have to happen.

BTC is an overblown shitcoin, it can't keep going up forever

I can't wait for it to crash another 2000 dollars

They are not CHEAP LOL

Their value is tied to bitcoin's value. Jesus fuck.

Bitcoin has plenty to grow, your fucking altcoin doesn't. So it's getting left behind in the dust.

That doesn't make it cheap, it makes it less valuable than bitcoin day after day.

Wake up.

Top kek

never. bitcoin is the way, the truth, and the light

unless they are shit tier alts. Alts with sound white papers and solid dev teams are incredibly sparse. There are a few good ones out there, but they are the diamonds in the rough.

Alts are barely even worth it anymore. Everyone and their mom has made a shitcoin at this point.

Alts absolutly are cheap! in releation to their previous BTC valuation many ults are at rock bottom prices! OMG is almost under 7 bucks ffs!

>alts are cheap in BTC
>quotes omg in USD

Jesus Christ whales must be making a fucking killing.

i lvoe this shit just bought 10k of REQ

do you honestly expect a serious answer here?