Stand by for second screenshot
It's fucking over

Other urls found in this thread:

craft.co/bittrex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boom.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Told you that 6 months ago.

It's not their fault. Tether themselves say that in their own TOS.

Holy fuck how long will we have to listen to nocoiners cry about Tether for?

Nothing is over. Tether is fine

>tfw you have more on the exchange than the zestimate

b-bitrex is legit r-right guys?

LOL

Veeky Forums would follow bitfinexed blindly

solid counterpoints

Wait I don't get it

I have like 100 euros in shitcoins in Bittrex, should I withdraw them ?

>Nocoiners

Can someone spell the consequences of this for newfags please?

Fake exchange operates on funny money out of a condo
doesn't even have real offices
Even coinbase has real offices

When it all comes crumbling down you fucking brainlets are going to receive a very rude awakening

Ignore this fag spreading fear. He got liquidated while trying to short BTC and has been trolling USDT ever since.

with modern tech you can run an exchange as a single person job, even one as bit as bittrex.

the only time sink is all the idiots that want support, but thats easily farmable to some shitskins in a third world country.

isnt bittrex like the 2nd largest exchange?

>Holy fuck how long will we have to listen to nocoiners cry about Tether for?
holy fuck how long will we have to listen to this muh nocoiners meme from neets who mined some btc in 2013, got lucky and now suddenly became an expert in investing

forever

itt: newfags who got rekt in the market wanting smart money to feel the same pain they felt.. what do you monkeys have against taking profits?

there are no consequences, OP is a guy named bitfenix'd on twitter and is VERY very salty he sold ALL his bitcoin at 1000$, now he fuds every single day because of it to try to drive the price down

oh look binance shills

How is this a binance shill thread? They use usdt too.

Bitcoin would crash harder than mtgox

every exchange that deals with tether except kraken is going to collapse
kraken is the exception because they have an overwhelming majority in actual fiat

What is tether even, what does bittrex have to do with it?

Trading BTC for a 'loan' of USD. You'll find it as USDT on Trex.

WTF?? Is this run out of somebodies house?

You can't margin trade on buttrex newb

You mean BITFINEX you mouth-breathing dummy

I thought bittrex was supposed to be a good exchange with bitfinex being more scammy. Did I stupid?

This is correct.

BITFINEX created Tether and has heavy USD manipulation on the tokens traded on that exchange.

BITTREX is all good and safe, but it's an American product so that was to be expected

Holy shit. Fuck doing an ICO, the real money is in running an exchange.

Why is there no actual office or headquarters

The bookie always wins.

Yes nigger. If they get shut down that money is RIP. You don’t have any euros in that exchange. You have fake money that can be used to buy crypto only. Bittrex is a giant fucking scam just waiting to unfold.

They do, they just are staying private. Research the founders of Bittrex, it's literally multiple people who work at Amazon who do cyber security for a living. Cybersec people are paranoid AF

craft.co/bittrex

So then why are these screenshots showing bittrex and not bitfinex?

You guys have been saying this shit since day 1. Im not falling for your shitty btc pump schemes any more.

I wonder if the condo next door is worth more than usual as a co-location opportunity

HitBTC exit scamming too?

I haven't been allowed to withdraw anything for days