Anyone here born with one testicle or lost a testicle from injury/illness?

Anyone here born with one testicle or lost a testicle from injury/illness?

I'm probably low T and qualify for TRT, but would rather hold out until something better than TRT comes out and squat deep.

Usually the other testicle steps up and it doesn't make all that much difference.

It does if you want kids, but really you will end up sub optimal. Ive got gyno, wide hips, long eyelashes, big girly eyes, small hands and arms etc. I looked like a girl duing most of my adolescence.
My dad was a literal chad with a 10 inch cock. I have a 7 inch pencil dick.

t. man with one damaged testicle from childhood

Did you get tested? I'm sure you're probably just being neurotic on your physical appearance. I lost my right testicle 5 years ago from cancer. Still have a high as fuck libido, but there are some days where I just want to be a useless shit. TRT will never be an option for me, since I'd rather be a neurotic lazy shit than have to do injections for the rest of my life.

Bruce Lee had one testicle and so did Adolf, they came out fine.

I have a 4.5 inch dick and was mistaken for a girl when I was younger too. Don't go blaming your missing nut when it can happen to anyone.

They say that losing a testicle doesn't affect test levels.

You should just get it tested rather than go "oh well, i'm a pussy. must be my 1 ball"

Damn guys I'm sorry. I wish (((doctors))) would prescribe androgens more liberally. They'll give 12 year olds estrogen so they can fuck the boys and school and pump 5 year old boys full of estrogen so they can pretend to be girls, but they won't give a man with one testicle any testosterone

i know this is sad and fucked up, and true.

but fuck that made me laugh user

Why are you looking at ur dad's dick fag

Yeah but I still made decent gains
I had gyno as a teen, now they're just puffy, long eyelashes, wideish hips and small wrist and ankles but no one else really points it out as a difference because a lot of people have those traits

My left testicle is undescended and atrophied. But when I got a hormone test, my t levels were normal.

I'm a 135 5'10" skinnyfat wristlet with lovehandles and puffy nipples after a failed bulk followed by an even worse cut. Yet I still can't shake the feeling that my current body composition and lack of gains is partially due to what's going on in my sack.

Never been with a girl because I'm too afraid of what their reaction would be when they saw my balls. They would probably be horrified. It just sucks being born broken.

Probably going to see a Urologist this summer and look into getting a prosthetic testicle so I can just feel normal.

All that bitching aside, I still try not to let that stop me from hitting the gym as often as I can to become the best me I can possibly be.

Sometimes you get dealt a shit hand by life, but you have to play that hand with the cards you have

i'm on TRT

it's fucking fantastic
injections are a minor inconvenience

what's it like? ever worry about there being a societal collapse preventing you from getting your monkey sperm and turning you into an asexual blob with tits?

really, the only reason I'm not for TRT is because I want kids eventually and don't want prostate cancer.

I was born with a torsion, they got intertwined in the womb. Doctors initially thought I had testicular cancer, but I just had a torsion. I am always thankful for that.

I am going to be honest having one testicle since birth has not hindered me at all. However, from birth I have had one testicle. My body has adapted really well to just having this one little guy left, I hope he doesn't get lonely. So as far as one testicle goes, I got lucky it has been doing that my whole life. You're testicle will enlarge but probably not to the size of mine. Mine is like 4 inches long dude lol.

Women give zero fucks, I have had some ask and honestly they are interested in your balls dude. They want your dick. I've had girls suck on my one super nut and no questions asked, samething with handjobs.

not him but i was about 200ng/dl testosterone before starting TRT and my last blood test was in the upper 800s

I literally had no change other than acne and some extra hair growth but now i'm dependent on it. at least i convinced my urologist to gimme the 10ml vials so i don't get raped by the cost.

>4 inches long
compensatory hypertrophy would be the medical term for that. I had some large nuts before cancer, but after surgery it's been shrinking and growing all the time.

>no change
sounds like a shitty trade-off, being infertile and dependent of artificial T for the rest of your life. was your 200 related to having one testicle?

nope just had low test for whatever reason at the age of 23.

so, you're saying that you had both testicles and your testosterone was still low?

Yes

Check usual symptons like zinc, water, etc.

was it at least worth it?

Like I said above there was no noticeable positive change.

I mean 200ng/dl is practically eunuch level, no offense. There had to have been a change not as immediately perceptible other than the acne and body hair. What was the need to even go on TRT for someone your age?

doctor though it was a possible reason for lack of motivation, lethargy, and depression
though i will say i guess there was 1 positive improvement before trt i would get hot flashes sometimes in the evening

You could be secondary hypogonadal and not even know it. Regardless, I hope for your sake that you've made peace knowing that you'll be on this for the rest of your life now.

prolactin levels were fine so it wasn't a pituitary issue, i believe fsh and lh were normal as well

>I'm sure you're probably just being neurotic on your physical appearance.

Possibly, But low test influences development in childhood. Lots of things can cause low test and a missing or damaged nut is one of them. Granted im not completely fucked. All my insecurities aside ive been lifting for 1 year and i can still bench 2pl8. It gets better, but you cant deny the frustration. Those days where you dont feel like doing anything were more or less my entire life until i got my shit together.
Yeah diet and laziness played a part but i think they were co-morbid.

Also my cum is translucent. Really fuckin sucks.