Apologize

apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

irondisorders.org/iron-we-consume/
theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm
theync.com/rapist-having-a-knife-shoved-in-the-asholle-by-cellmates-audio-fixed.htm
theync.com/beheading-of-a-gang-member-using-a-machete-and-a-hammer.htm
youtu.be/LAcs2uROaoI?t=38s
theync.com/shocking-execution-of-a-woman-several-shots.htm
theync.com/gore/absolute-bloodbath-inside-a-brazilian-prison.htm
nutritionfacts.org/topics/spirulina/
theync.com/title-58f7b3edb2c48.htm
theync.com/murder/teenagers-beheaded-by-zetas.htm
theync.com/murder/cdg-interrogate-and-dismember-zetas.htm
theync.com/strong-video-where-the-zetas-cut-off-his-live-leg-behead-and-quarter-cut-a-hitman-from-the-northeastern-cartel.htm
theync.com/crazy/17959-cartel.htm
theync.com/colombianvice/classic-mexican-beheading-mix-includes-screaming-old-man-enjoy-mix-de-deca-taciones-incluye-el-se-or-de-edad-que-se-queja-a-gritos-mientras-lo-decapitran-bon-apetit.htm
theync.com/colombianvice/classic-classic-mexican-cartel-beheading-decapitacion-clasica-por-parte-de-los-zetas.htm
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/naturya-organic-spirulina-powder-60094373
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html
nutritionfacts.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

steak doesnt look and taste like the green moss trapped between your ass cheeks

Apologize, pls

what is that pile of green shit

ill stick to my greek yoghurt thx

fpbp

Except 100g of steak is smaller than your fist. 100g of that shit is probably the size of your head.

this

you apologize for being a fucking lying fag

Spirulina is hepatotoxic.

Please apologize, right now

What is spirulina

>apologize
Nope, YOU have to apologize for such a misleading picture.

I googled 100 grams spirulina and found out a 100 grams package costs R$45 in my country, while 1 kilo of prime meat costs about the same.

FUCK YOU.

Yeah, a volume comparison would be better because that's what determines how difficult it is to eat

>What is spirulina
Algae.

1 cup has 67 grams of protein so 100 grams should actually be smaller than a fist if the OP amount is correct

Why hasn't anyone commented on the iron in Spirulina? Like fuck 158% daily iron intake from just 57g protein is fucked up.

>1 cup has 67 grams of protein so 100 grams should actually be smaller than a fist if the OP amount is correct
Yea, it is not a lot at all, the problem is price, as I explained here >Spirulina is hepatotoxic.
Citation needed.*

>possible side-effects may include liver damage and cancer

Plant protein does not equal meat protein

Blue-green microalgae. Mm-mm, bitch!
My mouth is watering just typing it.

In case anyone is interested, pic related is 100g of Spirulina. It seems smallish, but still, nobody wants to eat 100g of this stuff in one sitting, I guarantee.

Sorry, meant to post this pic, which better shows size.

But steak is delicious

>its a pro-vegan thread

Having too much minerals/vitamins in your blood isn't healthy. Gl bulking on that shit.

I-is it made of people?

Stop living in brazil you filthy nigger

>eating 100g of spirulina
shit nigger what are you doing

irondisorders.org/iron-we-consume/

Non-heme iron represents the majority of iron humans consume in their diets and is the type of iron in most supplements. Non-heme type of iron is found in greatest quantities in grains such as rice, wheat, and oats. Non-heme iron is also found in nuts, fruits, vegetables, most iron pills, fortified foods, or contaminant iron such as from water, soil or cooking utensils. Meat also contains non-heme iron.
Unlike heme iron, non-heme iron must be changed before it can be absorbed.

Meat, especially red meat is the best source of heme iron. When we eat meat we consume the blood proteins, the hemoglobin and myoglobin contained in the flesh of the animal. Heme iron is easily absorbed by the body and the best source of iron for people who are iron deficient. Too much heme iron in the diet can increase the risk of disease for some people with abnormal iron metabolism such as hemochromatosis.

>he doesnt know about heme iron and non heme iron

if spirulina were contaminated, yes it would be hepatotoxic. spirulina is not inherently hepatotoxic. however, i'm not aware of the threshold for its consumption at which hepatotoxicity could occur. i'd be more concerned as it being a pathogenic prebiotic pathogens and an immune system stimulant.

>pathogenic prebiotic pathogens
i meant just pathogenic prebiotic.

>It's a deep down I know that eating animals is ethically indefensible so I'll just ignore it and complain about how vegans are annoying because they remind me of that thread

thank you for the advice. It's good to know you have knowledge about the taste of things that grown inside your asshole

>Stop living in brazil you filthy nigger
Why should I? I fucking love this tropical paradise I live at!

What, would you rather I migrated to america or europe or something?

Wtf is Spirulina?

Is that the shit my fish eats?

You want me to eat fish food instead of eating fish?

You want me to regress biologically to a point before man crawled out of the fucking ocean eons ago?

WTF is wrong with you libcucks?

> Obvious troll thread hehe made me post
> 2/10 =1/5

Except it's not immoral. Animals are kept in tiny cages and slaughtered for my consumption. Their existence is misery. Boo fucking hoo. They were born for the sole purpose of growing and being killed for food. I don't feel bad about it and I don't think it's immoral. Vegans are immoral for shoving their shitty beliefs down everyone's throats and virtue signaling.

theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm

>theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm
>EXTREMELY DISTURBING VIDEO SHOWS MAN BRUTALLY GANG RAPED INSIDE OF A PRISON. CRYING WHILE SQUIRMING IN HIS OWN BLOOD (RE-RELEASE WITH BRIGHTER VIDEO)
Do you seriously think that there is no prison rape in your country? Do you think the inmates of your country would be kinder to your sensitive anus when you end up in jail?

Either way, Im not scared of going to prison because im not a criminal, I literally have nothing to worry about.

Now, stop derailing the thread and focus on the subject at hand that is the pros and cons of spirulina in comparison to meat when taken into consideration the weight, price and protein percentage of each.

Have a good day, sir.

Overdosing on iron, are you fucking retarded

>I just pretend ethics don't exist so I don't have to face the argument thrown at me
Would you like to be put in that situation? I don't think so. Therefore it's immoral to put others into that situation.

You do realize that if humanity as a whole decided to stop eating animals, then every single cattle ranch, poultry, sheep ranch, pig farm and all other similar business will have to switch to normal agriculture of vegetables, which means that ALL THOSE BILLIONS OF NOW USELESS ANIMALS WILL HAVE TO BE PUT DOWN SO THAT THE LAND CAN BE USED FOR FARMING INSTEAD.

You are therefore supporting the genocide of untold billions of creatures, all out of your selfish desire to feel morally superior to others.

Well guess what? If animals could herd humans the way we do with them, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, so why should I have a problem with the opposite?

theync.com/rapist-having-a-knife-shoved-in-the-asholle-by-cellmates-audio-fixed.htm

>falling for the iron heme

theync.com/beheading-of-a-gang-member-using-a-machete-and-a-hammer.htm

youtu.be/LAcs2uROaoI?t=38s

>rapist-having-a-knife-shoved-in-the-asholle-by-cellmates
Ah yes, the punishment that our people give to rapists is indeed cruel, if he got caught by the criminals before the police arrested him he would be microwaved.

Do you know what a microwave is? That is when you bind the rapist hands and feet, place him between 2 old matresses, bind those real tight, drench it in gasoline and set it ablaze!

The burning plastic the matresses are made of melt and sear into the flesh in a extremely painfull fusion between charred meat and boiling plastic, while the cheer amount of gas drenched into the matresses ensures maximum heat and suffering for the rapist!

It is our cultural way of giving rapists a little taste of hell before they die and go to the real deal. Of course this is all filmed so that the video can be posted online to warn potential rapists of the consequences of raping in Brazil.

I bet your country just gives the rapist a little tap on the back and say "don't worry bro, that slut totally had it coming".

>theync.com/beheading-of-a-gang-member-using-a-machete-and-a-hammer.htm
Do post the one where they play soccer with the head afterwards, it always makes me HUE.

theync.com/shocking-execution-of-a-woman-several-shots.htm

I remember that one! Let me look

theync.com/gore/absolute-bloodbath-inside-a-brazilian-prison.htm

>I remember that one! Let me look
Which one? There are several different videos of inmates playing soccer with heads, it happened on more then one prison.

>theync.com/gore/absolute-bloodbath-inside-a-brazilian-prison.htm
Ah yes, I got to watch that on national news, the most exciting show in the world! I feel like a god dammed roman on the colliseum watching those inmates fight to the death for our amusement.

nutritionfacts.org/topics/spirulina/

theync.com/title-58f7b3edb2c48.htm

Why do you kill innocent girls like that?

>nutritionfacts.org/topics/spirulina/
Checks out, thanks user.

I will stick with good old churrasco, never led me wrong!

>Why do you kill innocent girls like that?
>innocent
The bitch was a junkie, they were hoes of the drug dealers, according to what I heard they speaking the girls set up a trap for them with the police, but they found out and executed them for it.

These people have no mercy and do not forgive betrayals and traitors.

>The bitch was a junkie, they were hoes of the drug dealers, according to what I heard they speaking the girls set up a trap for them with the police, but they found out and executed them for it.

>These people have no mercy and do not forgive betrayals and traitors

Holy shit, man. This is fucking heavy. Thanks for the translation.

>Holy shit, man. This is fucking heavy. Thanks for the translation.
You are welcome, it must be pretty confusing understanding the reasons behind these executions when you don't understand what they are saying.

Animals aren't "others:, dumb fuck. Ethics only apply to your societal peers. We have them because not following them at least most of the time would mean society couldn't function, not because the suffering of any living being has some metaphysical undesirability.

Veganism is the bullshit postmodern art of ideology. It's retarded by design so the fags who pretend it isn't retarded can inhale the smell of the shit they fling as the yell how much better they are than all the sane people.

Yeah. Too many of the Brazilian videos seem senseless to me for that reason.

Can we get a gore thread going

Someone help me out

theync.com/murder/teenagers-beheaded-by-zetas.htm

>Except it's not immoral. Animals are kept in tiny cages and slaughtered for my consumption. Their existence is misery. Boo fucking hoo. They were born for the sole purpose of growing and being killed for food. I don't feel bad about it and I don't think it's immoral. Vegans are immoral for shoving their shitty beliefs down everyone's throats and virtue signaling.

Would you eat lab grown meat if it tasted the same just curious

theync.com/murder/cdg-interrogate-and-dismember-zetas.htm

>meat eater diets cause a general increase in iron bound to blood
>people who donate blood have lower incidence of cancer due to lower serum iron
>suggesting iron rich diets

u a noob sry

>>>he doesnt know about heme iron and non heme iron>he doesnt know about heme iron and non heme iron
viperkillyourselfmyman.png

This one is not Brazilian, they are speaking spanish.

I have no idea what they are saying.

theync.com/strong-video-where-the-zetas-cut-off-his-live-leg-behead-and-quarter-cut-a-hitman-from-the-northeastern-cartel.htm

Ultimately vegans don't think humans have the right to exist in the population we do. They don't seem to believe in an individual human's right to live the way they want to. I want to eat meat, so I will continue to do so, personally I like venison, have fun hunting, and feel it causes me to appreciate what I have because I know exactly where it came from and what it took to put it on my table.

I'm not a big fan of factory farming, but if that's what it takes to have reasonably affordable meat at the supermarket anytime I want, I'll accept that. I'm sure animals feel pain and the like, but they obviously don't experience life in the same way humans do. Animal cruelty as a crime makes more sense to me as a way to criminalize psychopaths, because there is something wrong with you if you enjoy causing something to suffer. However what factory farms do is different, yes they are kept in pretty shitty conditions, but people don't just torture them for fun.

Basically it is something like working on a sewer, no one really enjoys what goes on there, but it is a function that people desire.

so it's literally soylent green before soylent green became people?

theync.com/crazy/17959-cartel.htm

im getting bored. someone help me find the good links

theync.com/colombianvice/classic-mexican-beheading-mix-includes-screaming-old-man-enjoy-mix-de-deca-taciones-incluye-el-se-or-de-edad-que-se-queja-a-gritos-mientras-lo-decapitran-bon-apetit.htm

alright, im out of here

theync.com/colombianvice/classic-classic-mexican-cartel-beheading-decapitacion-clasica-por-parte-de-los-zetas.htm

this board is pretty boring. I can't believe you people are talking about some plant shit.

>this board is pretty boring. I can't believe you people are talking about some plant shit.
Well mate, it IS a fitness board, go take your gore to /b/.

What the shit did this thread turn into.

>What the shit did this thread turn into.
It started as shit, it just started to stink.

it's already confusing when you understand it. they usually only talk shit like "oh look at how badass i am for killing people wow so much danger look at me"

another brazilfag here. i speak spanish.

the guy announces it's an execution, asks for their names and what cartel do they work for, and who else in the cartel they know. it almost sounds like they're just chatting casually until the killing starts.

Delete this nephew

Are you bragging that your country is full of white knights who fight other people's battles for them?

>Are you bragging that your country is full of white knights who fight other people's battles for them?
No, just pointing out a fact of brazilian culture. We really DO execute rapists in gruesome ways, we inherited that from our portuguese ancestors from the time of the reconquista, along with our love for bloodshed and hatred for muslins.

Self righteousness is the most irritating tryhard shit ever tho
It's why nobody likes vegans either

>Self righteousness is the most irritating tryhard shit ever tho
Agreed.

It is not that i am particularly proud of the way we massacre rapists, but I sure feel more comfortable having those rapists being removed from our society then letting them walk among us.

If it was identical, juices and everything, and cost the same sure why the fuck not.
I eat meat for the taste not some sick animal suffering fetish

If it was cheaper and the same quality I don't see why not , I'm not going out of my way to pay more for it though.

What the fuck are those green fuzzy balls all over this person's counter top!? I can't even begin to imagine the kind of psycho that keeps green fuzzy balls just lying around.

>spirulina: not even once

Oh look, it's that neurotoxic, liver-killing carcinogen of a meal again.

I'm not gonna endanger my own health by eating this shit because of your honey nut feelios my lad, please grow up.

>What the fuck are those green fuzzy balls all over this person's counter top!?
Pretty sure that is one of those wool hats used in cold countries, the fuzzy balls are a sort of decoration attached to the top of it.

>I can't even begin to imagine the kind of psycho that keeps green fuzzy balls just lying around.
What the fuck? It is just a hat, it is meant to keep your head warm!

Woopdiedoo! Im so happy rapists (who may have been falsely accused) are removed from society in the most gruesome manner and that the honourable men who are totally not psychopaths for torturing suspects may roam free!!

>Brazilian logic

I am lmaoing at your lives from the supreme comfort of a first world country huemonkeys.

I'm not pretending ethics don't exist, I'm saying that human ethics don't apply to animals who were bred for the sole purpose of being slaughtered later. Do you have any idea how bitchy you sound right now with your "WAAAAH WAAAAH YOU JUST DENY ETHICS WAAAAH"?

Eat my ass, pls

>158% of iron
how is this a good thing? Are you trying to destroy your liver?

>hello mr shop man could i get some spirulina pls
>what the fuck is spirilina
>its some green powder idkman
>fuck off

If I wanted protein powder I'd buy protein powder you mongoloid

Why wouldnt you compare Spirulina (which looks like green protein powder) to actual protein powder?

If you do that the whole argument falls apart as 100g of whey has around 80g in it.

Then compare prices

hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/naturya-organic-spirulina-powder-60094373

Spirulina costs around £13 for 200g of the stuff, so every meal with 100g will cost £6 and thats if you eat just the green goop.

Compare this to Myprotein whey isolate

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html

Which costs £15 (im not adding shipping prices for either the algae or the protein powder) or £18 with flavoring, and you can see how cost efficient it is compared to it, if you drink enough protein powder to get the same effect as Spirulina (75g protein powder = 60g of protein) then you are spending Just over £1 per meal (£1.15 or £1.38 if flavoured).

If Spirulina was cheaper / same price as protein powder I may be inclined to buy it, but then again, you probably cant flavour algae the same way you can with whey so itd taste like fucking moss.

Anyway my point is that im not spending an extra £5 everytime I drink a protein shake because its "vegan" I cant afford that shit.

>nutritionfacts.org

lefty piece of shit, non valid information, especially when it comes to meat eating. Though its funny, some may consume spirulina on a vegan thing so its weird that these shilly psuedo science fags hate it.

Iron is one of those things you really don't want too much excess of

>LE I want 1000% of x mineral

you dumb fucks

too much iron is terrible for you

same thing with calcium, copper, magnesium etc

>eating animals is ethically indefensible
it isn't. It's just animals

>Spirulina
What in the literal fuck is this?

>Would you
>you
now you're equating humans to animals, you filthy animal

>eat greens for the first time
>ewww
>eat greens for the nth time after eating it regularly for n weeks
>Hey this is pretty good
This just proves how much effort you put into improving your diet

How much aminoacids in Spirulina?

Im not a beta faggot so no

>non valid information
It's literally only citing scientific studies.

>lefty piece of shit
Go back to /pol/ retard.

>cherry picking a few sponsored studies
>probably dont even care about the whole consensus
>have extremely unscientific, anti meat stance that makes zero sense and is not generally accepted

How much would that amount of Spirulina even cost?
That shit is expensive last time I checked.
You can probably bulk on Kobe-Beef for that money.