Anyone still showering at your local gym?

Anyone still showering at your local gym?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4457080/Man-catches-infection-showering-barefoot-gym.html

My gym is too ghetto to have showers

Good thing i'm home gym master race

>what are flip flops?

Anyway who the fuck showers at a gym? Why wouldn't you just go home and shower?

>Man
>singular
>the only one to catch the infection out of all the gym goers

When I was homeless, gym showers were the cheapest way to get hygenic.

>Hustle up $30, pay for a month of free showers 24/7

You look less like a psycho if you keep your hygenics up daily and people, for obvious reasons, are much more polite when you don't smell like spilt beer baking in the sun.

fucking ugh

I got a plantar wart on my foot last year from my gym. It wasn't too bad, just two visits to the foot doctor to acid it off and put those little acid band-aids on it for a month. I never walk barefoot in the fucking gym.

It's nice to hear you're not homeless anymore.

Well, you can catch other infections fairly easily if you go barefoot. Athlete's foot, for example.

Equinox, son

I shower barefoot for a year and no problems.

Gyms don't disinfect their showers daily with bleach or chlorine. Why the fuck aren't you just going home to shower?

How does that happen?
He must had an open wound

I'd assume it's a decent place to get free fresh water and other toiletries as well.

OP just wants the showers to himself. Still scared of being naked in front of real men.

Always wear yr flip flops n bleach em once a week

If I lived alone I probably would, but showering at the gym is easier and more convenient for me than trying to shower (or being completely unable to) without waking my roommates up.

Enjoy your limbs while you have them.

>2014
>not using the hand dryer to dry your bare asshole

>British Gym
Probably caught it from a Paki grooming girls.

Bc I don't want to a stinky car
My penis isn't embarrassing
Feels good to shower right after a good sweat

Bleach is chlorine einstein

nope, never, but i only have a 3" dick, i'd shower there if i could blow everyone like the good sissy i am though

>not scrubbing in between your toes in the shower

>People don't piss on their own feet in the showers.
You deserve your flesh eating viruses.

Who the fuck showers at the gym?

Do you poorfags not have a shower at home?

Have to go to work user

But the words are different so no they are different things

I go to a fancy gym at a failed tech company's $80 million dollar building/grounds(Thanks Google). Showers are pretty sweet and they have the janitors scrubbing them all day long. Also it's expensive enough to keep the underclasses out.

I shower at the gym when I'm leaving my first job site before going to the office when I have to pull 10+ hour shifts.

I think bleach is just a basic cleaning solution of a high enough pH--I don't think it's a specific thing.

oh lord I cant wait to get naked in front of real men

>Why wouldn't you just go home and shower?

I do. Then again I don't live in a country who can't give homes to homeless people due to "Value" reasons.

>Jacked upper body
>Jacked legs
>Tiny penis
>Strut around the University locker room naked
>Don't even put my underwear on until after I've applied my cologne and deodorant

Am I alpha?

ur sumthin

>tfw home gym/room has been overrun with a sudden infestation.

I've never had them on the property before until this summer.

I go to the gym before work
Gym opens at 6:30

Home shower masterrace.
>get home and gf is already naked
>sucks my salty sweaty ween
>shower together
>put actual bubbles on dat bubble butt

Have fun showering with dudes ya fuckin' Kinsey 6's.

This is literally me everyday.

Einstein wasn't a chemist, Einstein.

Like people are going to say something, think

>putting your bare skin on the equipment hundreds of people sweat on
>not washing your hands after touching weights handled by hundreds of people a day
>drinking from the gym fountain
>not using an anti bacterial soap
>not showwring asap after your workout

I"m in TX and also work out and shower every day during lunch. I caught some vicious athlete's foot at my last gym 1.5-2 years ago and have been religiously wearing flip flops since. My feet don't touch the floor. I use my hand towel as a bath mat after coming out of the shower. The friend I go with thinks I'm paranoid as he walks around bare footed. I expect that will end after he sees this article.

THIS IS WHY YOU WEAR FLIPFLOPS