HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

8 cents below more and it will be priced in.

Accumulate.

just let moron threads like these die. they will never learn to buy low.

Palm Beach. November 2nd. Scrot this and weep if you're not accumulating.

Linkies on suicide watch

Sergey cnbc interview days from now.

proof

at which point do you accept the losses and move on? ive lost so much in this coin, taking the loss just doesn't seem like a good idea at this point, what do anons?

cnbc and sergey show how to properly flush (your money away)

>buy low.
>it dips
>it continues to dip
>that smug look begins to fade away as you realize it is a crash

I made a similar thread when it was 36 cents. Delusional linkies didn't listen then. They still have to sell and not lose everything but will they?

We fucked up. No other choice but to move it to a wallet and pretend it was a bad dream with the small chance this time next year we will be rich.

sell and invest in something that is actually profitable jesus christ its not complicated

Learn to wipe your ass kiddo. Frown folks accumulating

The price by November 3rd. I'm not leaking official copies of the report. You can wait pajeet. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Bought at 3100

JUST

however much you lost, just know that it can go even lower

Priced. In.

i bought at 70000

because the timeframe of the average imbecile with IQ80 like you is only 2-4 weeks.

>Selling a coin in a bear alt market at a massive loss before a conference
Like I'm not telling you what to do but you are acting like everything is green and Link is the only coin in the red.

Question: Would you invest money into this coin now? If your answer is no, then sell and buy a coin with an actual value and future (hint: It's Bitcoin).

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

kek what a retard just a quick look at blockfolio shows that every altcoin except asic resistant ones are dumping. but since the other user chooses to focus on LINK, sure go ahead, sell.

No you didn't faggot

It's a good coin

>Anom holds the coin through the entire BTC bull run
>Finally breaks and sells for BTC
>Bull run ends after fork and hitting 6800 and then dumps to 4800 while alts soar as money moves back into them and everything that was lost is regained and more
>OP kills himself for double JUSTing himself
The time to sell was weeks ago. You've already held through the worst parts of the bull run. Why would you sell so low and before a conference when a pump is bound to happen and provide a better exit point.

Nah this meme gets thrown around just ahead of PnDs. Palm Beach pushing this one is going to take LINK to a new ATH.

Exactly. Selling for a loss and rebuying the bottom or buying something else with faster returns can work IF YOU SELL BEFORE IT TANKS.

Selling after its tanked when there's reason to believe its going to reverse once macro trends shift is just dumb.

Post your /accumulating/ face

Holding a coin that won't increase in value for months to come means opportunity costs. It's so simple. I for one will just accumulate more and more Bitcoin regardless of the price and not waste any time and sweat on random shitcoins that won't let me sleep at night.

ITS MOONING GUYS

>He didn't buy the dip

YOU WILL ALL FUCKING REPENT

ON THE DAY OF THE LINK

Alts will never soar again

>mfw didn't fall for the link meme
feels fucking good man

*BREATHES IN*

FUCK YOU, BITCH BASTIRD. ORACLE IS REAL PROBLEM

you think bitcoin is your ally?

I'll see you in three weeks when you are posting about the retards that didn't buy alts with their BTC right after the snapshot.

ahahahahahaa

deep breath

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, yeah.... at least, I'm not posting pink Wojaks.

Back to 20 cents, faggot.

are you planning to hold btc during the fork? shit can get nasty real fast.

You shouldn't have jumped into crypto with no prior trading experience. At least start with a simulator or with extremely low equity.

buy low sell high is the only trading knowledge you need. the crypto market is completely insane, so everything else is useless.

What kind of dough are you making pajeet?

I don't give a shit about the fork. It will be a non-event. In the worst case, the combined value of both coins will be slightly lower than the value of BTC today. In the best case, we are mooning since fud is over and institutional money is entering the space.

one of the chains is going to die though, no replay protection...i hope you realize that.

This is the most manipulated negro coin i ever witnessed.

No matter what happenes everytime i see 4-6 green candles in a 1h timeline it follows ultimatly by a 10 red canlde downtrend for no fucking reasons.

This is fucking stupid

Stop with your retarded "no replay protection". You have obviously no fucking clue. You can split coins even if there is no RPP. If you don't know how, leave biz, read some articles, even read the fucking announcements of the exchanges and the wallet services, and then come back. Or even better, don't come back.
I'm sick of explaining the same shit ten thousand times.

Do you people not remember DGB?

Bought at 5k sold at 10k. Thank you guys.

hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Those 4-6 green candles shouldn't be there either don't you think?