Are final exams the biggest Gains Goblin?

>You can't lift because too busy
>Can't eat well cuz nervous
>Increase suggar consumption
>Stress kills motivation

Are final exams the biggest Gains Goblin?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vincitwins/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dropped out of uni top pursue a trade and the gains have never been better

>not managing your time well enough to spend a few hours at the gym during finals week

I literally cant lift on days I have exams bc of mental fatigue, but on every other day lifting really helps and afterwards I feel much more focused studying

Not when I'm Chad and routinely get Bs without studying.

... I'm not good looking... my name is actually Chad but at least I'm smarter than you dumb dumb.

>getting nervous for exams

>I can't lift because I have a project

Feels bad

>not being STEM
>having blow off exams

I feel bad for your future bro

For anyone saying college isnt hard. Either you go to a shit diploma printing mill or you are non-stem. You should literally only go to college for majors that have clear career paths. Theres too many people going to college and realizing, or not realizing, that their degree in X doesnt make them more marketable.

Ask yourself, with your degree, knowledge, and skills from university, why should a company hire you and it should not be some bs.

I can program. I can do risk analysis. I can create artwork/logos. I am a legal professional. I can create music. I am a medical professional. If you cant answer that, drop out and save your money. Learn a trade and go to a vocational school for car mechanics, plumbers, electricians, construction, etc. Not hating, this is legit career advice for dumb kids that expect a job after college with their shit degrees.

Nigga never done ranger school

University is the biggest gains goblin of all time.

>too much time taken for studying and classes
>inflexible schedule means they can get in the way of ideal workout schedules
>with the way some classes are arranged, you will sometimes be forced to stay at university for several hours, forcing you to either prep food or pay a lot to eat out
>all dat stress come exam time.

Well kinda, I was cutting before exams and started working on my exams about a week ago. However, all of the adderall and busy work has helped me drop 2lbs so this is okay.

IF YOU WERENT CUTTING BEFORE YOU ARE NOW BOYOS

having a very physical job is the biggest Gains Goblin.
Not only is it impossible to eat enough, but you can easily get overuse injuries, your body is tired from work, so you cant give it all in the gym, and the job interfereres with the recovery

>not staying on top of your homework and exams so you barely have to study to get an A on all your finals
Brainlets, when will they learn?

You fuckers don't know about law school?

I study roughly 40-45 hours in exam time
and lift
9 hours a day (5days), lifting on two days,
I prep some food on saturday for the week, and buy tons of healthy food in advance.

oats and eggs are super easy to make and fast.

I stop my main work (software engineer) to study for exams and I study computer science with applied maths as my minor.

You will never make it.

I'm taking uncomfortable amounts of adderol and caffeine for days at a time, sleeping maybe 4 hours a night. Struggling to eat more than 1k calories a day as a 5'7 girl.

A-at least I'm losing fat too ;_;

I had all 4 exams in the first 2 days of finals.
2 hours each.

I ate studied for all of them and still ate shit on them.

FUCK

Fuck, a physics B.S. ain't no walk in the fucking park, either. Systems of Non-Linear Dynamic equations? Why the fuck didn't I do something easy like Engineering? All they have to with, one day maybe, is stress tensors

Diet and rest take up a lot more time than a few hours a week.

Finals take what, two weeks? Just accept it.

I took a taught masters in Mathematics. Every single module was 80% final exam.

Γαμω τις πανελληνιες.

Just finish uni and move on.
Having a full time job and a kid makes it even more difficult to lift. Still perfectly manageable.

Uni and college is gonna hit you hard kid. Enjoy high school while it lasts.

Physics wishes they were in engineering, engineering wishes they were in physics. It's the circle of life.

(where do you buy adderall)

feggit speak english and stop speaking cuckoldian

A friend of mine gave me a couple pills when we were working on a final project together, then I'd buy from him semi-regularly for 5/$20. I've never tried to find it, but I'm pretty confident if you asked a frat brother he'd have a name for you.

FYI they're not magic smart pills though, they really just keep me awake.

cant speak for those guys.
but i got myself a proper diagnosis of adult ADHD.
200 tablets of 5mg dexamphetamine monthly.

they work real nice. like... REAL nice.
you can sit there for hours studying no worries.

plus if you get bored just crush one up and snort it.

Fuck exams

You all are fucking babies.

Working full time is the biggest gains goblin.

Dude I feel that way for chemistry b.s. . The math for my physical chemistry class wasn't even as bad as physics. I know because I have friends on the material chemistry track who take physics courses all the time. But I'm stupid as fuck. I'll spend weeks studying for an exam where all I do triple intergrals and such, only scrapping out with a C.

Then I get my smart chad friends who are like "ya, I only studied for like 2 hours and got an A."

Sick bruh. But I study math and its not hard, unless you're incapable or lazy

Haha fag, you won't make it.

9 hours 6 times per week doesn't come close to the amount of time getting a serious degree can require

You're probably just smarter then you realize. Math isn't easy for a majority of people.

This guy said "fuck Greek university entrance exams". There is a 90% or higher chance that he was born in 1999. If that is the case, there is a 2/3 probability he is below 18 (if he was born before May 3 he is legal)
And even if he is of legal age, he is wasting time on the chans while his parents pay probably about 6k€ per year on supplementary school
Also he doesn't pay denbt
Make of that information what you will

Nah, you probably never went to uni then. In a job you work your hours and then you are free but during exams you are never free.

>9 hours
Unless you dont have a real job or spend 50% of your income on renting in a city to have the privilege of living near minorities, your commute is going to be at least 30 minutes each way. I'm out of the house 13 hours every day including gym time.

Yeah I graduated from college. You're an idiot, finals are two weeks a year. Working is every week for the rest of your life.

Must suck to be you when you see all those:
>chad gets....
threads, when you actually get none of that :^)

Math is one of the easier (doesn't make it less respectable though) of the STEM majors because of less focus on memorization, clear link between ideas, and how interrelated the skills needed to do well in various courses are.

Math is almost easier for intelligent people than other "intelligent" subjects because its so damn logical

source: math/physics/english major and the math is way easier than the physics. english is obviously way easier than both.

You can only learn 4-6 hours a day with breaks every 2 hours so that you actually have the information in your brain. If you start learning 2 months before the exams you have shitload of time to working out, eating correct and you don't get nervous because you can already everything, if you start, like literally 85% of the other students I know, 3 weeks before it's your own fucking fault you lazy piece of shit.

"I study roughly 40-45 hours in exam time"

Yeah, sure you do, with coffee break every 10 minutes. If you actually learn that much you must fail every single exam, simply because your brain couldn't handle that much concentrate information.

This. Math is awesome, I love math, of course you need work as an average intelligent person but even then less work if you must learn hundreds of pages for, let's say, law or management degrees.

you got a joke of a degree if you think there's shit to do outside classes only 2 weeks a year

YES

i graduated as a police lieutenant with a bachelors in law and police sciences and still lifted every day and sometimes twice a day wtf are you saying

>tfw that first pill of the day

Ohhh yea man

Nigga I'm in med school.

I wake up at 6 every morning for a run and some light shadowboxing before my day starts at 8 30 in the hospital. I stay there till 5pm, then I go home, eat something, study an hour, lift, study some more, and sleep at midnight.
Get good already.

Law school is different than your baby courses on domestic policing.

two degrees. i have a bachelors degree and license in law.

say what you will but these are a godsend for cutting

Yeah, great. Still not the same as law school.

A "license in law degree" is 101 basic prep that doesn't actually mean you can practice law. It's now where near the depth, scope, and prestige of a J.D.

oh alright thanks for clarification.

doesnt make me less proud of myself though. Work hard and grind either way papi.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't be proud. I was saying what you had to do to get your degree(s) is not comparable to the competitive and arduous years of law school, so you shouldn't fucking be doing it.

i know im just making light of the situation because i made a mistake.

>tfw cant manage my time properly

Id probably do better if I drop my vidya hobby but I got an existential crisis when I did that

What trade? Would you suggest the trade life for the rest of us?

what about doing what makes you happy?
I start in the fall and i'm doing Forensics because I took it in highschool and i liked it a lot. Am I fucking up?

No shit you do work outside of classes, this thread is full of freshmen crying about finals who will receive a rude awakening if they actually graduate and get jobs.

>Tfw skipped the ENTIRE SEMESTER of college to focus entirely of lifting and fitness instead

true lunkhead spirit

still DYEL tho

>choosing sleep over fitness
fucking plebs

nobody in eng wishes they were in physics

>Tfw shit tier Languages/Translation degree because I'm only good at learning languages and my parents insisted I went to university (It was also my grandmother's dying wish)
>tfw probably will end up getting a master's in Translation, which is a useless master's, or something linguistics related
>Tfw wrote an empirical research study on memes and got an A

the two go together you tard

not if you're a hollow

>Are final exams the biggest Gains Goblin?
Any big exam will make you small
>lost 15lbs during bar prep; stopped lifting
>subsisting on costco bars and coffee for the last few weeks leading to the exam and during the three days of the exam
>fingernails still have that deep horizontal ridge across the nail signifying malnutrition
This is my second jurisdiction exam. My first jurisdiction exam I went from 165 to 138 and looked like a pale walking skelly. Two proctors actually stood by me because they were concerned about the vascularity in my forehead and forearms during the exam.
I cannot eat when stressed and ironically, think better and faster when I'm on the border of starving

OMG I HAVE TO STOP LIFTING FOR A COUPLE WEEKS
WOE IS ME

jfc you idiots act like you been lifting since you were a baby.

#1stworldprobelms

The fear drives me.

>tfw today is my 21st bday
>tfw I also have 3 finals today

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>no classes
>just review all your notes and do practice problems assuming you weren't fucking around all semester
>strictly manage your time

is this really that hard? worst case scenario, you don't lift for two weeks.

>tfw 3 finals in a 24 hour span of time.
I miss sleep. I can't stop studying until I feel confident I can get a perfect score but I never reach that point.

>Proud
>Gets Bs
Yeah, have fun with your mediocrity... Chad

its all about the job interview autist :)

Then get off Veeky Forums you dummy

IK how you feel user, I have just started intermediate fasting and make sure to eat one big and nutritious meal / day, really helps me relax and focus more on the task at hand.
also this

yes, just finished my finals, was studying nonstop for 2 weeks, training was shit and I skipped a bunch, plus I ate like shit

>tfw doctors are very hesitant to prescribe it here

REEE apparently my adhd isn't severe enough.

>senior in chem major
>have been able to go to the gym 5 times a week for 3 hours a day cause Im not a brainlet
>have finals in Thermodynamics, instrumental analysis and organometallic chemist

have you tried not being a brainlet

I know that feel bro

Seriously it's all about planning and time management, a few hours of study / day should be sufficient

>two weeks of actual fucking classes left after this week
>two finals the week after
At least the end is in sight.

this

try time management you degenerates

kek finals is babby tier, if you can't find time to lift then you're shit at time management and you're going to have a hard time in the working world

t. engineer

try having your foreign bosses all come over for a fortnight and insist on going out to eat every evening, 7-10 every day because they didn't want to sit around in their hotel, i had to choose between either sleeping or going to the gym.

this, unemployable autists for the most part

now maths, i respect those guys

Running your company is worse, believe me. But I still find time to workout a few hours a week. No excuses my man.

Chad doesn't have time for the library

Those fags are off cycle now and look like twigs

instagram.com/vincitwins/?hl=en

>Chad gets skinny
>still looks infinitely better than you, no matter what
why shouldn't I kill myself?

holy shit they're literal twinks kek

>2017
>still falling for the STEM major meme

>getting a bachelor's in law
>comparing it to an actual J.D.

Yeah okay buddy

This op
Kys

OK Bruce Wayne

wtf

Honestly the people who find out they aren't marketable are the ones who go and get a business or criminal justice degree without any idea of how to get internships or market themselves. Usually humanities folks understand the issues but have a passion. The business and CJ folks just do it because it's easy and seems like it'll get you a job without extra effort.

lmao tell that to my History major and the 30 pages of writing+researching I have in the next week and a half.

I have to wake up at five to get in time. Also, midnight is too fucking late.