PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL

Guess the coin under 1 dollar, PBC is going to mention this thursday?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dqaauxG
wraithprotocol.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faglink

Okcash

i hate that fag's smug fucking face

LMAO, agreed.

join us!!!! we have connections.... lots>>
discord.gg/dqaauxG

SONM

CHAINLINK seriously, I feel like it's the type of a project Teeka would like but it was too high before

and it's supposed to be listed on buttrex any day so the "no shitty exchanges" requirement is met

its TKN TokenCard

>mfw realising palm beach is simply a P/D group

>Palm Beach CONFIDENTIAL
>CONFIDENTIAL
All over Veeky Forums
information that you can get anywhere now is not valuable anymore.

>2019
>still not letting the game come to you
not gonna make it

LINK

>Do research
>Guess which coin a P&D group will choose

21 million ZenCash

imagine being a cuckscriber, coming home from wagecucking all hyped up for your fresh $300 pdf from Teeka and you find out that half of Veeky Forums have already been riding your virgin coin like a dirty slut squeezing every last bit of profits for free
kek

it's SNT

>itt: stupid fucks that think its chainstink
He said it was going to be a privacy coin ya dinguses.

>hint: verge is a privacy coin

tweeker atari is a street shitting goblin. i feel like this is another milo yogalapagos. right? how's a nigger loving gay faggot become the irl spokesman for pol? the same way a street shitting pajeet becomes the wizard for pol. do you see this shit? we're being taken for a ride.

>wizard of biz
Not my biz.

And Sergei speaks at Devcon the day after the report comes out.

Its LINK pajeets.

>explicitly states it's going to be a privacy coin
>"hurr durr no its the erc-20 token i paid too much for"
Fucking Veeky Forums man, I swear.

Eboost is trading under 20 cents. If it goes 20-40x it'd meet his 1000% claim so I just might be..

Priced in.

That's old news, you idiot. The privacy coin was ZEN.

I think it is GNT anons. Look at what Teeka has said about the coin he going to talk about. Also, I do not think it will be a coin he has not talked about to his insiders.

It is LomoCoin you faggots. Literally the money maker in crypto

I thought it was supposed to be about an energy related coin

He didn't say its a privacy coin, he didn't specify that ANYWHERE.

Hi Veeky Forums, I paid the 3G for PBC and the information is extremely valuable. It's nice to know that you join the pumps late. And the coins Teeka picks are NOT shitcoins. The coins he picks will be heavy players in the market once the big institutional money comes in. Thursday's have become my favorite day of the week.

That was LAST time, and it was Zen Cash.

This time it's rumored to be SOLAR () but Teeka is wise to the leaks and said he came to Veeky Forums though he didn't name us, and saw the threads.

I wonder what King Pajeet thinks about becoming the de facto face of Veeky Forums

WHO IS THE GUY IN THE OPS PIC? HE LOOKS LIKE A RAT BASTARD SNAKE MOTHERFUCKER. I BET HE WOULD SELL HIS GRANDMA FOR A BUTTCOIN.

VERGE because they finished Wraith
wraithprotocol.com/

Get in now faggots.

It's energy related. PowerLedger

FUCK YOU TEEKA YOU PAJEET SCUM. I WANTED TO PAY FOR YOUR GODDAMN MONEY PDF EMAIL 30SECONDS BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU WOBTLE ME GIVE YOU KY MONERY R3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Syscoin

They accumulated 400 BTC of it

get ready

It's BAT or GNT, maybe SYSCOIN.

I'll explain it here:

But its trading on Bittrex right?

It's ETP aka the next Neo. Whales have been accumulating

BAT or SYS

probably BAT because I don't own any