Gym shit you don't like

>that new scrawny guy who executes every exercise with perfect form with pussy weight while critiquing your form.
>When you are staring at yourself in the mirror, getting ready for a intense lift, but then some twink walks Infront of your mirror space and does curls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcoVwO2gRcE
youtube.com/watch?v=8BNP126zgPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the turks and refugees

>When people spend their entire workout in the same power-rack.
>When people do lightweight Olympic lifts but still take 30 minutes to do four sets of five.
I hate people who take forever in the racks.
There's tons of benches at my gym so it's rarely a problem but we got brand new racks and bumper pl8s so now everybody wants to be cool and load up the green pl8s and look like retards with their terrible cleans.
If I can pick up the bar you are deadlifting and curl it, then you need to rethink your training.

>Them gooks/high schoolers who group around one fucking bench.
>That faggot on the bench next to you who tries to outlift you but ends up half repping.
>That faggot who takes mirin a little too far.
>That fat woman who bosses her slimmer friend around like a PE teacher.
>That fucker who carries a 7ft long barbell over to the dumbbell area.
>That pajeet with a polo shirt who smells like poopoo.

fuck i do both of these things

pajeets, arabs, muslims, some niggers.

>that new scrawny guy who executes every exercise with perfect form with pussy weight while critiquing your form.

I fucking know what you mean and I imagine a lot of people here to be like this.
Hurr, muh perfect form, muh perfectly retracted scapula, muh muh and benching less than 140lbs.

People who make excessive noise

Shit is so fucking unnecessary. You're not going to lift more if your fucking yelling or overly grunting. No one gives a shit about you and you're only secretly naming yourself the gym faggot that wants attention

Hello DYEL.

But that's wrong. You can literally lift more weight if you scream through your rep

>People who make excessive noise
Everytime you open your mouth its excessive noise you whispering, Library-bred, bitchboi.

Actually kill yourself if you think this. It's a fucking placebo that only retards that are insecure about their lifts and/or themselves do that

DYELs BTFO

Fuck off cunt and try working harder next time.

Nice to see you've never actually exerted yourself. Most grunting/yelling is not forced

You actually can lift more by grunting. This has been proven you don't have to grunt like an asshole but if you aren't grunting a little you are not lifting heavy enough.

Non-whites and other foreigners.

sad

>tfw I spend 2 to 3 hours in a rack when I do squats / squats variations

d-do you hate me, brah ?

youtube.com/watch?v=YcoVwO2gRcE

Educate yourself and go lift like a man you fucking bitch.

Studies have shown it's a placebo for fags and insecurity

Calling them pussies when you're clearly overreaching your limits. Don't raise the weight until you can lift it properly you insecure faggots

Yeah you really showed me I wish I went to your gym so I could grunt like a bear in your face just to piss you off.

not once in all the years going to various gyms have i ever seen a mexican taller than 5'7 or so

why are they ALL manlets???

You sure showed me with a fitness youtube video that literally says "studies have shown"

lmao you're an actual retard

Studies have shown this board is for fags and insecurity. Fucking start arguing anytime

Yes.
Unless you are lifting more weight than me.
If you are stronger than me then I won't hate.

>skinnyfat faggot walks around with straps
>proceeds to do shit like lat raises and standing db press WITH STRAPS
>doesnt even do barbell exercises other than bench with straps

You need to push your limit otherwise you will never improve there is value in perfect form low weight lifts just as much as there is value in lifting at your limit they accomplish slightly different things.

I see people do alternate grip, with straps on less than 100kg deadlifts, and theyre not even going to their limit.
People also use belts on everything else but squat and deadlifts.
People who use gloves.

>Don't make noise, just make an expulsion of air
did you watch the vid bro?

>People who don't use belts on when lifting way above their body weight
I don't care if you can I don't want to see your back splatter all over the walls.

The argument is whether or not there is value in grunting which there is. How loud you do it is something else and yeah it is annoying when some guy sits there screaming like he is being tortured as he drives himself to snap city.

Maybe you should check your reading comprehension..
I wrote:
>People also use belts on everything else but squat and deadlifts.
Not:
>People who don't use belts on when lifting way above their body weight

Anyways, using belts on 100kg deadlifts are still completely uneccesary, belts doesnt provide any form of safety.
It allows you to build a tiny bit more pressure. and that doesnt not hinder you from pulling a muscle or fucking up a joint.

Hrrrng I saw this asshole in my gym two days ago. He wore gloves, a fucking belt and a fucking wool hat. He then proceeded to do curls and pull-ups with this setup.

Why is the wool hat important?

>be me
>enter gym
>do my usual strut
>see faggot across the gym with 6/10 gf
>He's actually fucking lifting weight
>like actually
>fucking
>lifting
>weight
>walk up him and tell him to fucking cut that shit out and drop it.
>He's so fucking scared that he does
>his gf is under my arm before his dumbells hit the ground
>I fuck his gf but I dont cum because I dont want to waste the protein

Alpha as fuk

not him, but I think it adds a finishing touch

>Gotta bench
>No benches

I just imagine user seeing someone walk in with a wool hat and muttering "That fucking hat." under his breath.

I don't know man, for some reason that really pissed me off. Why wear a wool hat inside a perfectly warm gym?

Maybe I'm just autistic.

Either you go to a real gym where people actually use the bench so they are all full... or you go to Planet Fitness.

See this do you do this? Then you might be.

Gotta bench before the 6 o clock rush

No, but I felt myself getting actually angry at the guy, then remembered I don't want to be that guy who looks at and judges everyone else in the gym, so I just went back to my workout, focused on that and forgot about the guy until I saw this thread.

If you've never squatted so much weight that you are screaming and shaking trying to finish your last rep you are a huge dyel and massive failure who will never make it and I guarantee if you look down right now there's a fat body eternal nerd virgin or skeletor trying to give real men advice

What's wrong with gloves?

>le real men do this me me

lmao I bet you haven't squated over 2pl8

theres a guy at my gym who sounds like a robot when he lifts

LIGHTWEIGHTLETS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=8BNP126zgPU

The people who aren't even pushing themselves and doing well below their abilities. Come on you can go heavier

Be a normal person and wear headphones at the gym.

gloves are for pussies and gay men so you jack off dudes with your soft hands

>tfw soft hands
now i just need to find someone to jack off

Hallo Henk

they are just unnecessary. Sure at first everyone has nasty blisters nasty blisters at the base of their fingers, feeling super proud of their "Huge fucking deadlifts", but after you learn to grip the bar correctly, not only does your grip strengthen but also blisters stop forming.
Going to the gyms with gloves is like telling anyone you skipped on that learning curve because you have no proper guidance.

people who throw the weights around.
I don't mean dropping them after a set of dumbbell bench press, or making some noise while deadlifting. I mean taking babyweight off the rack and throwing them to the position where you want them. Or throwing 0.5 pl8 to the bench. I cannot understand why people do this. Almost every dumbbell in my gym is broken.

Lmao. This is me. My favorite part is when people ask how many sets and I just list off my routine.

>implying anyone ever got big benching lmao1pl8 with 'perfect form'

Same. Depending on the day I could spend the whole ~90 minutes on the rack. But if it's busy and somebody wants to do squats or something I'll offer to step off momentarily and do some stuff on the floor if it doesn't actually require the rack (deadlifts, cleans, etc.)

>real gym
where do I find a not real gym? Ive never been to a gym that the benches weren't always full after work

seen this guy too

was drinking mik straight from a gallon bottle as he was handsfree squatting

Shithead PTs who think its acceptable to tell me to re-wrack the weights.

I am paying a fuckton of money to work out here you god damned faggot I will leave as many plates on the bar/machine as I want and you can go suck faggot dick if you have a problem with that.

t. a gigantic douchenozzle

>When you are staring at yourself in the mirror, getting ready for a intense lift, but then some twink walks Infront of your mirror space and does curls.

You mean .gif related?

Ask to work in, you autist

Quads of truth

>replace "bench" in the 2nd one to "squat"
>tfw all these people are at my gym

>getting triggered by minorities
we're such a small percentage of the population yet take up almost as much space in your gyms and your women's pussies. it's clear you're losing the evolutionary battle for dominance, good luck.

MODS

>>that new scrawny guy who executes every exercise with perfect form with pussy weight while critiquing your form.
Form is supposed to help you lift more weight, if your form breaks down consistently you're taking a trip to snap city real soon

>people wearing beanies at the gym

I don't know why I dislike it so much but holy fuck

>that guy who never wears gloves and you see him chewing off his callouses and eating them so he can grow them again
[spoiler]is me

People who fucking next to machines or benches. There was a pack of chinks eating fucking fish next to the benches one time and the entire gym started to smell like unwashed jeet pussy

*people who fucking eat next to

I actually like it, adds to the atmosphere of people training. Keeps me serious and focused

Watch that ego mate

Wana know how I know you're small?

He Jaap.

fuck you faggot
re-rack your fucking weights
jesus, think of it as a superset or something
you sound like a fuckhead

who would do this?! my gym has a bowl of fresh fruit out if you really need a bit of quick sugar or something.... but who eats actual meals at the gym?

are we talking canned fish like tuna? or some fucking dried out asian pilchard monstrosity?

Nah fuck you what do these gym employees get paid for? Its like a McDonalds employee telling you to come inside and plate up. Earn your minimum wage you god damned gutter rat leech.

but i like my boyfriend's callouses

Second one, benching was fucking putrid

I feel bad for you if you actually carry that attitude in life

Dude I live in Berlin and these turkish dog-rats come into gym with fucking Doner Kebabs and leave the wrappers next to the squat rack.

You don't know what disgusting means until you've smelt the doner sweat of a fucking slimeball turkish animal.

>minorities
in Germany they're the majority

That correction significantly changed the meaning of your post

dont fucking nigpost on Veeky Forums. take that shit back to /b/ and /pol/

its not a placebo you nigger. do you know what adrenaline is?

You are dumb, I pulled 605 today and screamed so loud while I did it someone came out of the cardio room to see what was up, and not a single fuck was given, when you can move decent weight you can talk

anyone who responds to this with "MUH WAIGHT" needs to gtfo. form is more important than weight in every workout.

trustfund fratboy faggot detected
>brahhhh

desu the doner 'babs i had in berlin were fuckkkking sensational. shits all over the aussie kebab.
i dont blame them for wanting to take that shit everywhere.

When ever this happens they move out the way cause i stare directly in my eyes in the mirror, which they notice and move aside.

This
In my gym, they go in packs and think it's ok to speak loud af in a small gym

If some dyel little shit feels like he can approach and critique you I've got some bad news senpai

Kek

It is ok. Stop living your life under the feminine social conditioning of North America

When some fag is posted up on the only incline bench phone out or hogging anything really. I want one of those phone reception scramblers that cut off the signal and bring that shit in my workout bag next to me. Would be based.