DOVU recap

- Trading began on October 28th

- Initial wave of interest on opening day. A couple accumulators worth $10,000-$20,000 bought in. Due to an extreme lack of sell orders, the price briefly raised considerably.

- Second wave of interest yesterday. This wave of buyers consisted of folks with smaller stacks. Price rose considerably due to a still extreme lack of sell orders (less than 20eth in fulfilled sell orders caused a 3x in price).

- We Now we are finally seeing sell orders begin to fill the order book. Price is staying at .0007 as the market finds itself in a traditional accumulation phase. Volume is SKY ROCKETING.

News to sell:

- Someone mentioned three conferences next week? I am not sure how correct that is, but there is a shared presentation with Waze at Autoconnect this month

- I've heard a Bittrex listing rumored. I haven't seen it substantiated with a source, so that is still an open rumor.

I have my own personal opinion on where it will be by the end of the week (positive). What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dovuapi):
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/79xjlu/thoughts_on_dovu_market_cap_seems_crazy_low_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just found out info about the conferences (from their twitter (twitter.com/dovuapi):

- Bristol TechFin Nov. 7

- Munich TUAutomotive Nov. 6-7

- Websummit Portugal Nov. 6-9

- Autoconnect Nov. 23

The market cap on this is incredibly low for the backing they already have. Just saw a r/cryptocurrencies post on it too. I'm going in on this.

Could you post a link to that post, please?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/79xjlu/thoughts_on_dovu_market_cap_seems_crazy_low_for/

Yeah, it's already starting to climb in price. Someone just market purchased 44 ETH of it. I'm in.

>total supply
>1,200,000,000 DOVU

Unsold tokens are locked for two years. Current supply (31 million coins) are guaranteed the next two years.

>circulating supply
>31,174,436 DOVU
that's a 38th of the total supply.
Also, of the 1.2billion tokens, 300mil were available for purchase. What are they planning to do with the remaining 900mil? I can't find that anywhere in the whitepaper.

Good question. I haven't found any literature by them on what their plan is to do with the locked tokens after two years. I'm personally not concerned in the meanwhile, but thats my opinion and I am subject to the consequences of my own risks. Does anyone else have knowledge on what they plan to do after two years?

Maybe try reading it. It even has a picture.
Says pretty clearly 25% to token sale, 15% to advisors/founders, 25% locked for 2 years, 35% as the slow drip payout when the system is running, which is essentially also locked for a year

I was able to get the jump start on it and its seems to be holding steady. There are so many things that make this coin great. The Jaguar partnership was the eye opener for me. I then looked further into the coin and found that the 31m circulating supply is going to be the only supply for a whole 2 years with the rest being locked in. I give this coin a 9/10

as soon as this hits a good exchange, it'll boom. someone said 2 years until majority of tokens get released?

the guy is trading with himself to pump the price

You're FUDing to get in cheaper, this is a fucking gem

Ya I had a sell order on ED for just under 0.001 to recoup my ICO cost... but I just took that down. I'm waiting for a way higher return. This was one of the ICOs I was most excited about, so there's no point selling cheap when i know it'll see higher.

planning to dump it to retards like OP

>130069 (You)

etherscan shows user address transactions are sent to. You can confirm that it's not one person buying/selling between two accounts trivially. Coin doesn't look anything like all the manipulated "___ Gold/Red/Blue" shit we saw in the past week.

>female co-founders
Into the trash it goes

Your mom was a female co-founder. Of course you already knew you were trash.

volume still rising, get in while you can

I love you

price rising again

the guy is trading between his two accounts,
fuck this shit, I'm out

Bittrex in 3 weeks - you heard it here first....

FUD - provide proof you faggot.

If you want any chance at getting this below 0.001 eth, nows the time

Holy shit guys have you taken a look at this team?

Irfon Watkins
Founder, CEO
- 20 yrs exp as an exec
- has founded and sold companies across the API spectrum

Arwen Smit
Co-founder, CMO
- entrepreneur-in-residence at InMotion, the accelerator of Jaguar Land Rover
- Mentor at Virgin StartUp
- project management at Facebook and Google

Krasina Mileva
Co-founder, COO & Legal Counsel
- lawyer with over 11 years of experience in Contract and Commercial Law
- Head of Legal at a million dollar ad-tech company

Alex Morris
Head of Product
- lients including Adobe, Intel, Microsoft, ESPN/Disney, CERN, Red Bull Racing, Mercedes, Renault, Al Jazeera, the NHS and GSK. Most recently lead design for the UK Government’s digital transformation of the national Census.

Tom Holder
CTO
- wait a second--motherfucking HOLDER?
- Working in software development since 1998
- Yup, Holder

James Guest
Head of Blockchain Production
- clients include BP, SUEZ, Google, Android, YouTube, Skype, Unilever, DTI, Lloyds and many more.

Advisors:

Lars Klawitter
General Manager Rolls Royce Bespoke, Former Board of Directors Ethereum

Andrew Hodgson
Partner KPMG

David Drake
Founder and Chairman LDJ Capital
-$1.5 trillion in assets. Investments include Alibaba, Palantir, Lyft, N3N, Klarna, Dianrong, Truecaller, Crowdfunder, MagicLeap and DropBox.

Fuck me...I'm hard

Damn, that is some team

Well you've clearly not read the white paper then cause it details exactly what happens to the other tokens - they're used within the DOVU ecosystem and will never be sold on an exchange.