Tell me about Chechens Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1EIwWuQWdzHgNC6zsaLSaw8Ky-Ns&ll=46.97247590080308,40.67732275000003&z=6
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_G2a_Y-DNA.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakh_architecture
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B

Mountainous people that had been converted to Islam, fell under Russian rule. Soviets take over, begin systematically depopulating Chechnya - mass deportations to Siberia and (I believe) killings occurred. Ethnic Russians move in to settle freed up territory. Chechen's and Russians commence to slinging shit at each other for years, with the former taking a penchant to radical Islam and collaborating with the Taliban. Conflicts ignite with the fall of the Soviet Union, Russian armored column rolls right into Grozny without much infantry or ordinance support and is summarily rekt by RPG wielding Chechens. City is bombed to shit.

That's all I've got.

Russians are at fault for Chechens becoming islamist radicals, since Russians systematically assassinated every single secular or moderate leader Chechnia has had, like Dudayev. People like Basayev and Doku Umarov only became mainstream because there was a vacuum to fill.

Fierce savages who only converted to islam in the 16tj century. A shame, because their pagan mythology is really cool, having a Hero killing a cyclops, prometheus chained to a mountain in their caucasus, similar to the greek story, totemistic origins with wolves and all that. Also a cool creation myth where the sheep was created for the wolf, and the human stole the sheep from the wolf.

Anyway, typical for indo european pastoralists they were/are heavily tribalistic, patriarchal, aggressive. A lot of them have very DOM features and phenotypes.

They were conquered in a centuries long conquest with heavy resistance by the rusian empire, and it was only after the 19th century jihads and guerrilla wars that they became formally a part of the empire.
The very recent caucasian wars were extremely brutal. Sjamil Basayev is probably the most ruthless man of the past 50 years.

Thy are very good in martial arts, wrestling and weight lifting.

Obschina mafia in moscow is also very brutal

Stalin deported all Chechens after ww2 to Siberia, approx 25% of them died. They returned to the caucasus in the 60s when chruchev reversed a lot of Stalin policies. Unforunately chechnya was in the meantime colonized by Russian slavic immigrants. It is a testimony to chechen ferocity that they managed to completely "cleanse" chechnya of Slavic colonists in less than 10 years after they were banished to siberia while Russians made up the police, army, bureaucracy, businesses, support from moscow, majority of jobs and wealth,...

Kadyrov is a reactionary madman, but he is unironically a moderate in chechnya. If he dies or putin dies, or the two fall ot with each other a third war is a probability.

>typical for indo european pastoralists they were/are heavily tribalistic, patriarchal, aggressive
Chechens were never Indo-European.

The original immugrants came from the middle east true, but they mixed thoroughly with steppe peoples throughout their history that they are very indo european at this point.

homocaust and a ISIS recruits

I'm pretty sure they're very pre-IE, even more than Basques with whom they probably share origins.

savages and barbarians who contributed nothing to humanity, that's all what you have to know about Chechens

No they didn't. YDNA shows that Chechens paternally are mostly middle-eastern and Mediterranean, not even even native caucus.

>56.7% J2a (middle-east/anatollia)
>20.9% J1 (perhaps Arab invasions)
>7% L (perhaps native caucus/otherwise south Asian)
>5.5 G2 (native caucus)
>3.9% R1a (steppe)
>3% Q (Turkic/Mongolian)
>1.8% R1b (indo European)
>1.2% other

Chechens are mostly not native to the caucus as G2 is the caucus genotype. Also 1/5 Chechen males descend from Arab conquerors/migrants during the middle-ages. Indo europeans are very few amongst Chechen genotype. Chechen maternal descent is entirely caucasian though.

>Russians are at fault for Chechens
t.victimist

Shamil Basayev is nothing compared to the ruthlessnes of Arbi Barayev.

>invade country
>kill 10% of the population
>lose
>spend next few years trying to assassinate leaders and destabilize country
>invade again
>install brutal dictator

Modern day Chechnya is the product of Boris Yeltsin and the FSB.

What about a Caucasus thread? Because this region is very intersting itself. There are many local communities with various customs and beliefs. Many empires, from roman to russian ones, tried to get control over them

What makes you think J2 isnt native to the Caucasus? Chechens have lived there for over 10.000 years and J2 basically comes from the Fertile Crescent which is not far from the Caucasus.

Btw its a known fact that Chechens mixed with the Scythian nomads. These tests you have posted are of Balanovsky, he didnt take into account of which clan or tribe the participants were of. The majority of his test subjects were of the Akkhi Tribe.

The Fertile Crescent isn't the Caucus and likewise J2a of Chechens originated south of the caucus and was a recent arrival although likely before the Bronze Age.

On Scythians, Chechens are not descended from Scythian males as are they were majority R1a and C. R1a amongst Chechens is around 3.8% frequency so it's extremely minor.

>These tests you have posted are of Balanovsky, he didnt take into account of which clan or tribe the participants were of.

The participants were mostly from Chechnya itself and some from Dagestan and Inguestia. The overall methodology is the average frequency of yDNA of Chechen males.

G2 also has it origins south of the Caucasus. G2 have lived in the Caucasus longer than J2 that is true but J2 is still native as it has lived there for thousands of years.

I meant the Sarmatians and Alans not Scythians(confused the two). They have a big impact on the Chechens. Their Descendants are majority G (Ossetians) and Western Chechens are related to them.

The statistics you showed are from Balanovsky, he didnt distinguish between clan or tribe(many have different origins).

Not every Chechen is the same, some clans have different origins. There is a new genetic study, called the "Chechen-Nocho Project" where Chechens send in their DNA tests. They have to write their clan and tribe. Not that many have sent in but it gives better detail. It shows for example that the majority of J2 are of the Ichkerian tribe.

It doesn't really matter about the specific tribe or clan of Chechens though since we are looking at the average frequency of Chechens as a whole.

Also the Sarmatians, Alans and Scythians were all mostly R1a and C, not G. Ossetians themselves are around 20% R1a so they descend or at least 1/5 descend paternally from Scythians. Chechens in general don't because less than 2% belong to R1a.

Likewise G2 did originate south of the caucus as well but I personally don't consider J2a as caucus, it really depends on the clades since there are numerous clades of J2a.

Ok but the original tests were about Chechens as a whole so in general at least 1/2 Chechen males are J2a. I don't know about your tribes or clans but how many can there be for a people of less than 2 million including diaspora? It certainly won't change the overall average frequencies.

Im not arguing that the Chechens are not J2 in majority im saying that Indo-European steppe people assimilated into Chechens.

The Sarmatians were mixed, they were not all R1a, many were also G. Sarmatians G have been found all the way in Don. The ancestors of the Ossetians settled in the Caucasus and created a kingdom with the Vainakhs.

Chechens have over 200 clans and 9 tribes with their own history. Over 11 different dialects.

Btw Balanovsky in his Chechen DNA research only took 1 DNA test in Chechnya, the other 3 were in Ingushetia and Dagestan.

CAUCASUS or KAVKAZ you stupid nigger. Not "Caucus".

He took 4 tests for his DNA test but only 1 was in Chechnya (achkoy-martan), 1 was in Malgobek(Ingushetia) and the other 2 were in Dagestan. He wasnt even in the Chechen mountains which is the birthplace of the Chechen nation.

>Russians assassinate Dzokhar Dudaev and all the other secular leaders
>WTF WHY ARE THERE ONLY ISLAMISTS LEFT???

>contributing to humanity
The biggest meme of them all.

>Btw Balanovsky in his Chechen DNA research only took 1 DNA test in Chechnya, the other 3 were in Ingushetia and Dagestan.

Not true.

"The most recent study on Chechens, by Balanovsky et al. in 2011[45] sampled a total of 330 Chechens from three sample locations (one in Malgobek, one in Achkhoy-Martan, and one from two sites in Dagestan) and found the following frequencies"

G2 is not a steppe lineage though thus it's not Scythian/Sarmatians/Alan. The vast majority of yDNA of these people were R1a and C not G2. Link me the studies that show the Scythian sites with ydna G, I'm not saying I don't believe you but if that were the case then it only means that the Scythians perhaps enslaved G2 men as the scythians practiced slavery and the caucus was generally their territory. Chechens however do not descend from them, it doesn't matter if there are more than 200 Chechen clans, the average frequency based on 330 Chechen males don't support your theory and likewise there is not genetic evidence to prove your assertions.

Lol how is it not true? the source which you gave even said "one in Malgobek(Ingushetia) and "two in Dagestan".

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1EIwWuQWdzHgNC6zsaLSaw8Ky-Ns&ll=46.97247590080308,40.67732275000003&z=6

They found them in Kurgan burials from the 4th century near Ukraine.

History shows otherwise, the Sarmatians that came to Caucasus were G. Even the Alanian kingdom was in the Caucasus. It had Chechen architecture and its capital was near Chechnya.

DNA tests from 1 location in Chechnnya i mean, not 1 Chechen.

The Sarmatians that came to the caucus were not G, it's like your purposefully being retarded. Steppe people were not G. Steppe people like the Sarmatians were overwhelmingly R1a and C, not G. Your acting as if 1/100 samples determine the majority Haplogroup, there are also R1b in Mongolia, doesn't mean Germans or Celts are Mongolian or vice versa.

Your whole theories are not based in evidence, just assumptions. Until further research is done on Chechens we can only go from what we have and what we have is that Chechens are mostly middle-eastern in paternal origins.

Also you didn't link me to any study of G sample amongst Sarmatian, just a google map link...

First of all, I am a Chechen, if anyone has questions, ask them.

>collaborating with the Taliban
The Chechen Republic of Ichkeria never recognized the Taliban.

This is true. Dudaev and Mashadov, two secular politcians and presidents of Chechnya were ready to negotiate with Russia.

>converted to islam in the 16tj century
Slowly converted since the 17th century, fully converted first at the end of the 18th century.

>it was only after the 19th century jihads and guerrilla wars
The whole Jihadi aspect of the Chechen resistance became a thing between the First and Second Chechen War. Religion always played a big role in Chechen society and thus resistance, but we used to be Sufis, which is a spiritual thing.

>Chechens after ww2 to Siberia
During the WW2, the deportation started on the 23th February 1944.
>approx 25% of them died
Closer to 50% actually.

True, Chechens are not Indo-European.

>who contributed nothing to humanity
What did you contribute to humanity besides shitposting on a board full of losers?

J2 is South Caucasian and North Eastern Anatolian, which is basically South Caucasian.
>20.9% J1 (perhaps Arab invasions)
There were no Arab invasions to Chechnya, never happened. J1 is mostly from our eastern neighbors, the Dagestani nations.
>Chechens are mostly not native to the caucus as G2 is the caucus genotype
J2 is Native Caucasian. We are Native Caucasians.
>Also 1/5 Chechen males descend from Arab conquerors/migrants during the middle-ages
Not true at all, as I said before, there were no Arab conquerors at all. Same with migrants.

>Modern day Chechnya is the product of Boris Yeltsin and the FSB.
Close, Putin and the FSB build it up while Ramzan Kadyrov completed it.

I will not respond to the further discussion about the Chechen genetics.

You are a moron. I did not say that the majority of the Sarmatians are G2. I said Sarmatians also had G2, the Steppe nomads were mixed, who knows maybe they assimilated G2 peoples from the caucasus. Second i told you that G2 have been found in Sarmatian Kurgans in Ukraine(i provided the link). Third todays Ossetians are majority G2 and they are known to be the descendants of the Alans.

Chechens are mostly J2 that didnt even originate in Middle east, it originated in Anatolia. They later moved to the fertile crescent and then to the Caucasus. The G2 originated in Middle east and came to the Caucasus.

Look at the link i posted, you see those dots? the blue ones are G. There have been found some in Ukraine.

Here you go u dumb fuck (read about the "scythian G1)

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_G2a_Y-DNA.shtml

Nope, majority of steppe nomads belonged to R1a or C. I already said before that any G2 or any other non-steppe haplogroups amongst Sarmatians is a result of absorbing some slaves like from the caucus of from Old europe since G2 was at high frequency amongst Old Europeans. And there are many clades of G2. Also Ossetians are 20% R1a so it's because of that they are known as the descendants of the Alans not because they are majority G. And chechens according to genetic results aren't majority G at all, neither R1a or R1b.

J2a is Mesopotamian/Anatollian, not Caucus.

Subhuman savages

No, it is South Caucasian.

Thank you darling.

t. Ivan

Im sure the majority were R1a what im saying is that they absorbed G2(not necessarily slaves).

I have already told you dumb fuck that Balanovsky study only took a DNA test from 1 location in Chechnya. Even other Chechen geneticists have criticized that he didnt focus on tribe or clan. Over 50% of his test subjects were from northern Dagestan which is from the Akkhi tribe that has dagestani influence.

>This desperate to be a few % Indo-European

Absolutely pathetic

>implying Chechens want to be Indo-European
We see ourselves as Chechens, Vainakh, Nakh, Native Caucasians. Noone thinks about being Indo-European or even wants to be one.

Im not trying to say that Chechens are this haplogroup or that but there has never been a good research on Chechen genetics.

History however shows that Scythians have lived in Chechnya. Even the Alanian kingdom was in Chechnya and was heavily influenced by us.

Chechens are not Indo-European im not denying that. Im saying Indo-European peoples were assimilated by Chechens which is a historical fact.

How do you guys see non-Russian Eastern Europeans? What about Turks?

Nope, high distribution in the caucus means founder Effect.

I can't talk for all of us, but from my personal experience from my parents and relatives
>Belarusians
My father always likes describing them by saying "They are still stuck in the Soviet times". He is not a great friend of them, but doesn't really dislike them
>Polish people
Seen often as tough hard working people.
>Ukrainians
Pretty liked among us I think.

>What about Turks?
I know a lot of Turks and most of them are good guys, but I am personally not a big fan of them because them chimping out pretty often.

>founder Effect
J2 is found in high % among most Caucasian nations, so I doubt it'
s because of founder effect.

What's the term for that style of fortified villages that are popular in the caucuses?

How badly did they destroy Grozny?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakh_architecture

Not sure about the term but these kind of villages are of Nakh (Chechen, Ingush) origin.

So badly that todays Grozny is a complete different and new city. Not comparable to what used to be.

Fuark looks comfy.

>ywn be a chechen tribal patriarch raiding cattle and feuding with other clans.

Not fair.

someone post chechen qts

Haploshits are almost the opposite of genetics.
Most clannish societies are closed to foreign males but more open to foreign females. That's why you have huge differences in Y-DNA frequencies across Caucasus but smaller overall genetic differences.

They look strangely similar to Balkan women (Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbs, etc).

They're descendants of the ancient sumerians

Modern Spartans.
You don't fuck with those lads.

>The Chechen Republic of Ichkeria never recognized the Taliban.
>Chechens help Taliban in 2001 and say that this is part of liberation of chechnya

>Chechens
Individual Chechens. Are all Americans pedophiles?

> Are all Americans pedophiles?
You guess.

How do i say i you love you in Chechen

Chechnya, and actually all of the Caucasus, looks beautiful. Do you think it'll ever calm down enough to spur tourism?

Depends on to whom you say it;
to a girl: Suna kho duka yez
to a boy: Suna kho duka wez

I hope so. But it will take a lot of time seeing how the status quo is. If the Russians didn't invade us and didn't kill Dudayev back then I think Chechnya today would be a secular state, close to the EU.

Many Chechens seem to have names with -ev and -ov endings. Is this Russification and if so how powerful was it?

>and J2 basically comes from the Fertile Crescent
J is native to Anatolia/Iran/Caucasus but later expanded into the (20000-10000BC ?) Near East.

>only individual americans are part of the invasion of iraq, thus america as a whole did not invade iraq

This also goes for the countries in central asia, like muhammedov, I'm guessing they russified their last names.

The Chechen separatist government didn’t cooperate with the Taliban, but the US government did invade Iraq.

Yes it's because of the Russification. It usually means that for example Ramzan Kadyrovs ancestor was named Kadyr/Kadir during the time of us becoming Russian citizens.