Lentilts and peas for protons

Are these things a gift from the gods in form of cheap protons or a false idol that is filled with estrogen designed to give you bad gains?

FUCK YOU for spreading misinformation
>Lentil = 9g of proteins

That's boiled you autist

It still costs WAY less

1kg of peas = 2.5$, 1kg of chicken = 10$ where I live

1 cup is 19 G though.

who weights boiled food ? You weight it raw, always

Literally look at google yourself, it has boiled and raw

what the fuck are lentils and where do ibuy them. is it like beans?

>I boiled 500 g raw lentils, ate 1/4 of the cooked product and left the rest in the fridge
>I can now eat 1/3rd next time, 1/2 the next and the leftover one last time for 4 perfect 125 g portions with properly tracked macros
>My fucking vegan roommate ate some and I don't know exactly how much so my calculations are ruined
>Gee, if there only was a way to know the calories in boiled lentils by weight

Kind of yeah

seems like you have problems with basic match and with bitch roommates

I always weigh all of my food after its cooked unless im using it in a stew/more complex dish.

For things like steaks and chicken breast I will always weigh afterwards, I thought that was the proper way or am i wrong?

What is important to remember is that most vegetal protein sources, lentils and beans included, are not fully complete amino chains. Protein from meat and dairy are superior to almost every vegetable protein, however if you combine the protein from I.e lentils and wheat, you will have a "fully" protein

>however if you combine the protein from I.e lentils and wheat, you will have a "fully" protein

what?

this is bullshit. I used yellow pea protein and everywhere I read its not complete. I compared the AA breakdown to the complete protein page on wikipedia and it certainly had enough of each essential AA to be considered complete

If you weight raw and enter raw data you're are doing it right.
If you weight after cooking and enter data for cooked meals, you're doing it right.

But people often cook food, weight it, enter data for raw meals, its a total fuck up

Combine the protein from both lentils and wheat, and you will have a complete amino acid chain comparable to the protein of meat and dairy

Heh pigeon bdddrrr

So is it true it has tons of estrogen?

>bro those soy and vegetables will make you a girl
>*drinks gomad*

If my understanding is correct, many plant based proteins have some full proteins, but there are some 'hanging' aminos that cannot be utilized without other foods.

BUMP