I need big shoulders

I need big shoulders

What's the best exercise for building dem boulders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jm4dKveKDJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ_kayODqG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overcollar Nigger Air Pumps x Failure

I am not sure if you have any questions or need any further information please do not have a good day trading co Ltd to get shit faced in your father's self destructive tendencies I need to get shit faced in your father's self destructive tendencies I need to get shit faced in your father's self destructive tendencies I need to get shit faced in your father's self destructive tendencies I need to get shit faced in your father's self destructive tendencies I need to

Is this what Veeky Forums had become? Complete schizophrenic posting?

>3-5x50 supersets
>side lateral raise
>seated rear delt fly
>press/front raise

you'll have to use pretty low weight but your shoulders will explode after a month or two of doing this 3-4x/week

>50
wew

nigga do u kno where ya r

Sometimes I mix it up and do 25-30 reps on lat raises, my delts respond very well to it. Usually keep it in the 12 rep range.

Thanks buddy

What do you think of going heavy for OHPs, but low weights for your accessory suggestions?

Stunt growth or facilitate it?

5x10 press
If you start getting near failure, switch to push press, maintain same scheme.
Then hit up some klokovs and upright rows with ez bar.

If you can get your overhead press to 2pl8 without big shoulders, you'll never get them.

Log lift and press until achieve 2pl8, ascension complete.

OP asks how to get big shoulders.
Posts a picture that is clearly /fraud/
Silliness ensues. What do you expect?

OP... want shoulders like that? Get on the gear.

>Stunt or facilitate
When in the world did strength training stunt muscle growth?

Pic is achievable natty. Stop making excuses.

Lateral Raises

Log pressing 2 plate does not big shoulders make, man.

when it encroaches into overtraining

OHP and all kind of raises (lateral, front and rear)

>expect absurdity

Fuck you, if that's all you can provide then that's your problem

pic related guy claims natty. believe what you will but here's how he got his shoulders and some advice

youtube.com/watch?v=jm4dKveKDJ0

Not the user you're asking but OHP is a very good help. But IMO that would be too much. Wanna be like this nigga?

>forgot pic

Of course I don't want to be a single person who is not going to be a single person who is not a good man and a good man to be a good man and a good man to be a good man and a good man to be

>tfw too lazy to do 300 rear delt flyes and side lateral raises everyday

Do shoulders and drink weight gainer after workout

btn press

>18
>"CROATIAN WARMASTER"

top lel

Actual 21s
Superset of;
7 front raises
7 side raises
7 seated rear delt flies.

Do you not?

>anybody who does front raises

kek kys

GUYS

How do I avoid overtraining them? Where's the limit?

Am I missing something? Those shoulders don't look bad... he have an injury or something?

with dumbbells, low-ish weight... what's wrong with them?

>with dumbbells, low-ish weight... what's wrong with them?

>bench press
>overhead press
>dumbbell press
>general fuckery

The anterior delts are used in so many movements adding any isolation is redundant. The time and effort is better spent on your posterior delts, which are often lagging severely.

Yeah OP just got a good meme but that's why not just a male female female male male female female body is a male female male body or gender gender or weight loss gender or muscle weight gender gender and muscle gender gender or gender gender is not gender gender or not a genetic type gender is not very much weight and height of fat gender and fat gender is a male male body fat fat and a good fat boy and a fatty boy I love you too fat boy

Strict overhead press will always be the best for shoulder meat.

If you want to build that pumpkin, you definitely need to do some lateral. raises and rear dealt flys, however.

>put on movie
>do lat raises
>do curls

Took long enough, but this is the answer

BRUTAL ROTATOR CUFF DESTRUCTION

Synthol in his shoulders.

He looks fucking stupid. Physique ruined by idiotic looking synthol-pumped delts.

I agree with this. My front delts have responded well to OHP only and I just stick to raises for lat and post delts.

Is it okay to have elbow bent a little bit while doing lateral raises? Instructionals always have somebody with arms completely straight with light weight going really slow. But if you watch bodybuilders do them they have the elbow bent a little bit and sort of pump them out rather than going really slow.

Can we get a summary?

clean and press
seated db shoulder press
side lateral raises
rear delt flyes

That's pretty much it.

i think you're on the wrong board bro

Yeah my autism is on it again

The best exercise imo is heavy military press 5-8 reps then i go onto light seated db ohp for 15-20 reps then side raises for 15 reps with a couple drop sets. Then hit fronts, rears upright row then finish with lots of side raises with cables. This will make your shoulders like boulders

>schizophrenic
I don't see how that word has any bearing on the conversation, but you spelled it correctly, and that is something at least.

he became the pianoman

all you need is heavy barbell overhead press with a full rom (start from where the barbell ends up if you clean it)

and high volume face pulls

ohp should be good for front delts

lateral raises for middle

rows hit rear delts a bit and with facepulls you should be good

Only go heavy on push presses and jerks.

Thanks, shoulder routine set

I disagree with this
While they are utilized well these exercises, they are visually the smallest part of my delts. Rear delts are pretty good from bent over rowing 4 times a week, lateral good from cable lateral raises, but front are smol. I'd recommend throwing in some cable front raises for a few weeks and see if you notice any extra development from that.

Barbell Overhead Press

>shoulder routine
oh you think you can get big shoulders on a bro split?

forgot to add, I of course am talking about my own delts. Also, I never isolated front delts until last week and I'm at 2pl8 x4 bench and 140x5 strict OHP. Of course I could just have shitty genetics for front delts, we'll see if front raises actually help

This is why I browse Reddit for fitness tips.

Only come to this cesspool for the highest & lulz.

Stick some gear in your rear, kiddo.

lol no it isn't

Seriously this.

Veeky Forums is just useless for people who actually lift.

whats my routine?

Well /POL/ IS RUINING THIS BOARD AND MODS DO SHIT ABOUT IT

How much of a dumbass would I be if I did push press/javelin press in the squat rack (gym has multiple racks)

>nigger dominican

>worried about /pol/

pottery

p.s strict OHP is godtier for shoulder aesthetics

Yeah, no. This is fucking retarded and just begging for injury

OP, stick to the basics. Get strong as fuck on OHP and throw in some lateral and rear delt raises twice a week. It's all down to genetics after that

can't fault this advice tbqh f a m.

ki'd also throw in some laterals.

You need to take that dere celltech first

What do you guys think of upright rows? Effective or dangerous?

If I do a routine that involves pressing and benching 3x a week, would it be a good idea to do some lat raises and dips on my off days, or would it just hinder recovery?

He is natty.

Scooby says your hand should be straight, but without locking elbow joint. Watch his lateral raises vid.

>tripfag
>worried about board quality

Your new shouder day
>20/10/5/3/1 OHP
>dumbbell shoulder press
>front raises
>lateral raises
>reverse flyes
>barbell shrugs
>dumbbell shrugs

who is this??

wreck it ralph

looks like emilia clarke, she's naked in game of thrones

Intensity, frequency, volume, caloric surplus and adequate rest.

OHP, single hand work, Rest Pause.

Ok Veeky Forums and what about this one? Not high reps but go heavy and do 4 sets to 6 - 10 reps.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ_kayODqG8

how do i do lateral raises without hurting myself

> y raises

1. Watch Scoobies tutorial
2. Try watching yourself in the mirror to make sure your form is correct

From my experience there is a risk of raising your hands to high its really easy to misjudge and is hard your joints.