GOWAD

Why do people put these motivational phrases on their jugs as if it's difficult?

I'm starting GOWAD today and I'm already down over 1/4 and it's only 8am,
Should I slow down on the water?

that's cringy as fuck

i drink a couple litres every day anyway cos i get thirsty.
>people are so accustomed to sugary drinks that water tastes bad to them and they have to motivate themselves to drink it

How many times have you pissed op

you don't need a gallon of water a day, that's too much water

You know those rare times where you are ashamed to be a part of the white race?

This is one of those times for me.

>only one gallon a day
I have a 1L nalgene bottle and drink probably 8 to 10 a day. Thats 2-2.5 gallons eryday.

>Guys the more water you drink the healthier you are

This is a meme. Most people get more than enough water, just just forcing your body to do something it doesn't want to consume for no good reason.

If you naturally want a gallon of water a day, cool, but don't think it makes a difference.

Haven't yet, woke up around 7 and started then.

If you are not pering clear, then you will never make it.

have fun with your noelectrolytz

Can confirm, used to drink at least 2 coke cans per day and barely any water

I've seen this thread made atleast twice before, why do you keep posting this.

>needing electrolytes
pussy

I have a gallon jug I try to empty everyday. I don't write shit on it what does that accomplish

>not GOMAD
Nice fucking NOGAINZ brah.
Really mirin your bones.

It's a fucking female, look at the handwriting.

this girl I know one said to me
>I don't understand how you can drink water? I HATE how it tastes
>I only drink mountain dew, or orange juice if I'm feeling healthy

>Not drinking 10 litres a day

The more pressing question is what does it matter? I'm selling to entertain all kinds of retarded motivational drivel of gallon jugs if that means people will actually fucking do it. It doesn't do shit for me, but if this is what it takes for someone to build some discipline then so be it.

there's no fucking point in drinking a whole gallon daily in the first place

>there's no fucking point in being hydrated

lmao these double trips

No, I actually dont know what its like to have a time when I am not fucking glad I am white, you fucking nigger lover.

Listen to Satan user.

helps motivate me

>tfw all you drink is black coffee, water, or beer.

drinking a gallon of water a day, when you aren't sweating like a pig for a sustained period of time during that day, is ridiculous.

But if you do sweat like a pig on a daily basis than you won't need motivation to drink it all by the end of the night.

>Not drinking all types of booze

I drink coffee and water mostly because I don't really want anything else during the week but it's also great to know I didn't down a shit load of soda that would cut into my delicious fucking beer.

two cans is considered a lot?

i used to drink 10 cans a day, glad i stopped.

1 can every day is considered a lot, soda is a treat not an everyday drink

drinking close to a gallon in under an hour or two will lead to water intoxication.
watch yourself friend

Thats over 400 grams of sugar... nearly a pound, per day. I hope that habit didnt last very long; that kind of behavior makes people diabetic.

They're new motivation bottles at least

I drink 1 - 2 litres a day, I reckon that's reasonable.

Didn't used to drink much, unless it was with vimto, but we got a mineral water dispenser installed at work (tap water tastes like ass).

Was difficult for the first couple of days, but I found that I would become thirsty more regularly after that point, like I had re trained my body to realise that there's an abundance of water now instead of a famine.

Not even sure if it's made any major difference to be honest, it's not like I suddenly feel healthier or have lost a load of weight, but if I went back to hardly drinking anything I might realise how bad it was.

Why is it so difficult for people to understand how much water they should be drinking.
>i'm feeling thirsty
>i should drink a glass of water
>i don't feel thirsty anymore

It's not rocket surgery

>Resist temptation
I read this in Michael Gira's voice
Putting early Swans lyrics on my water bottle is a good way to make me drink more, lmao

kek

They're basic bros, just as boring and "inspirational" as basic bitches.

>niggers dont write motivational things like some of us do, wow that's cool

Kek

>speaking to girls

get a load of this guy