Blocknet - NEXT 10x coin

This will easily go to 1b cap very fast.

Most developed decentralized exchange. Only 4m supply.

MORE than 65% is locked up in masternodes or being staked.

Only 62 available on the ask on bittrex.

new whitepaper coming soon

this shit gonna moon lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/The_Blocknet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

62k on the ask side of bittrex ***

post twitter

It's going to pop on most people's radar early in 2018 and explode. Already bought this for long-term /comfy/ a while ago.

Most people who even know what a DEX is don't know about Blocknet, and that's only even one small part of this protocol. It's never mentioned in relevant articles, legit sleeping giant.

twitter.com/The_Blocknet

Seriously anons, I'm not even BSing w this one. I got my ticket, do some research.

They are making a MOBILE APP with P2P trading by February. Most undervalued crypto right now when looking at supply and fundamentals.

this can go to a multi billion dollar cap.

agreed user, this is so under the radar its crazy.

I am not selling a single coin until 250+ which will come.

shill or real?

was on sales last few days, got in more myself so fucking comfy

the funniest thing? they are just going to start to get marketing partner, cant wait for the moon (probably still going to take awhile though, early 2018)

I bought more as well, anything under $20usd is a fucking STEAL.

20 has proven to be a floor. Only a matter of time.

If you look at the MC compared to other DEX projects, it's clearly undervalued.

If you then research further and find out what else Blocknet can and will offer (roadmap), you'll see that 'undervalued' is the understatement of the year.

Long-term hold though, no quick flip.

>it's undervalued
but why? that's not a good reason to buy. there could be a very good reason it's "undervalued". also your explanation for it being undervalued is pajeet tier.

why is this better than 0x?

i'm a lazy pajeet and can't read

kyber block 0x loopring what else?

I'm gonna let you in on the developments this team has made:

UI reveal tomorrow
"Toolkit" site that lists supported coins, their config files, documentation, and other data - DONE
TradingView integration work (Core Team) -DONE
- Bot "skeleton" in Python for easy DX bot building - DONE
- DX API enhancements -DONE
- DX order book enhancements (Core Team )-DONE
- Monthly quant report (courtesy of FinancialFactory.com) -DONE
- Analytics site (think bfxdata.com, but for a DX) -DONE
- Visual DX explorer -IN PROGRESS
- New Blocknet website -IN PROGRESS
- New DX website -IN PROGRESS
- First demo/testing cycles of the DX frontend -IN PROGRESS

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:
- 0x integration (addition of Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens to the DX)
- Ethfinex integration (Bitfinex's order book on the DX)

BULLISH AF user.

I've been holding since $2 so I'm comfy af

this was shilled yesterday but no one botherd

Well, i simply said it 'was' undervalued, not 'why'. But, if you care for more background, the two main reasons (imo) right now are:

1, Through October, the devs were sidetracked for a few weeks, fixing an exploit that arose due to a bug in some forked PIVX code. This didn't seem to slow them down so much (their other project "XC" seemed to suffer mostly). But with anything like that, of course there comes a bit of FUD and a price drop.

2. The second reason is simply the current state of the market (BTC vs alts) which pretty much every alt is suffering from. But in addition to this, the majority of BLOCK is already tied up in masternodes and staking, which leaves a lower amount and liquidity in the BLOCK market. With such a low availability comes low volume and lowered interest. It's harder to buy/sell at a stable price because any large order pushes the price too much. And since more people are exiting alts lately for BTC, lower volume markets (like Block) see a harder drop in value from all the selling in their low vol market.

Other than that, summed it all up nicely.

Also, the sats value was similar around 3 months ago, but the difference now is that the bigger updates relating to the DEX UI and such are relatively imminent, rather than being "3-5" months out as it was back then (DEX UI reveal next week i think?).

There's plenty of good projects you could throw some BTC in to right now, with most prices being pushed down, and Blocknet is worth considering.

It's not 'better' than, they are actually partnering with 0x to bring ERC20 tokens to the Blocknet DEX.

Also with Ethfenix as mentioned by which will increase liquidity on the Blocknet DEX.

no, "why" is most important. there's a reason the "market makers" keep this in its range. if its undervalued there's a reason. there's some issue or update they're waiting for. so what's holding them up? i get why people are waiting to put serious money in IOTA; i know what specific milestones they're waiting for before it really takes off. blocknet pushing out a new whitepaper doesn't sound like a step forward. i only see blocknet shilled when it's up 15-20%. you're right there's other projects to chase and i haven't put the effort into figuring out blocknet. i was interested but now my shekels are drowning elsewhere.

>not komodo
1/10