Protip: Don't forget there is 31 days in October

Protip: Don't forget there is 31 days in October.

PBC special guest:

Anthony Diiorio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJzCKANmQAs
youtube.com/watch?v=IuysY1BekOE
medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/meet-the-core-team-our-future-vision-and-an-important-announcement-3965730bd0b8
wraithprotocol.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huraah you cracked the mystery. Took me 1 google search to find out. BUT! Have you already cracked the coin? MWHAHHAHAHA IMMA DUMP ON YALL!

Haven't tried to, got other things to focus on.

buckle up

autism.bmp

happenings?

Get on it goys its happening

Spook!

3 2 1

O ye of little faith, 20ya will carry us to the pearly gates.

Fueling the Space-Hind for this moon mission.

STAY TUNED

The coin is verge? What a boring choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJzCKANmQAs

>mfw fomo kicks in,
is it still a good price?

Yes, for now.

89 sat paj

Y'all are fucking stupid if you think its Verge. And if it IS VERGE then fuck PBC I'm out, I never want to hear anything from them again.
But its not Verge they clearly said Zencash will be the dominant. Be stupid to diversify to Verge.

I dont understand

I feel like I walked in on a bunch of whales eating. Huge buy orders this low. The sell orders are already getting pulled.

Verge posted on there facebook, to stay tuned as well, its coming goys

youtube.com/watch?v=IuysY1BekOE

This is a big shill. Don't be fooled

Get in now or stay poor Veeky Forums

Just go on there facebook page ths shit is real get on while its cheap at 90

Wraith Nov 6
medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/meet-the-core-team-our-future-vision-and-an-important-announcement-3965730bd0b8

buy,buy, buy, wraith released monday the 6th of november

wraithprotocol.com/

ITS HAPPENING

I thought the news didn't have anything to do with wraith though. Is there more coming?

Twentya?

Just got in thanks bois
Can we expect 3x or 2x will be the ceiling for now?

GUYS ITS WRAITH PROTOCOL BUY BUY BUY

The Wraith Protocol has been officially completed and will be live for all users to enjoy on Monday November 6th 2017.The Wraith Protocol has been officially completed and will be live for all users to enjoy on Monday November 6th 2017.The Wraith Protocol has been officially completed and will be live for all users to enjoy on Monday November 6th 2017.The Wraith Protocol has been officially completed and will be live for all users to enjoy on Monday November 6th 2017.The Wraith Protocol has been officially completed and will be live for all users to enjoy on Monday November 6th 2017.The Wraith Protocol has been officially completed and will be live for all users to enjoy on Monday November 6th 2017.The Wraith Protocol has been officially completed and will be live for all users to enjoy on Monday November 6th 2017.

wrait protocol just announced, expect x3 over the next hour or so

10 and 14 buttcoin at 99 and 100 sats lol. Good luck getting past that

lol this is a high market cap coin. those will be gone in 10 mins.

BUY GOYS

64 buttcoin total for 105 sats, LOL, just no. Some whale has to eat that shit. I think not

Lol it's called the whale holding the 65btc just canceling his sell order.

lol, even with all the shilling on Veeky Forums, no one is buying this coin

Its still there, the price pump a little, this is the max its going. you'll see it go back down. You'll regret holding shit coin. Really you will.

It doesn't move kek

Buy the rumor, sell the news.
That little 1 sat increase was the pump from LARPya's rumor.
The 30 sat decrease is about to unfold.

Come on, it's fucking dogecoin + tor.

its going up

Also I bought in a 95 sats and sold at 96 sats for a 0.45% gains lel.

it's at 99 sats...

don't mind him he's fucking retarded.

we will see, 110 sats MAX then down the gutter mate

also banking on the bullish Gartley on the daily. don't fail me now harmonics...

OP is this the news you were referring to for the last few days or nah? It's big but I don't think it's going to flirt with ATH.

Dude this news is fucking yuge. This will make XVG literally the privacy coin

BAHAHAHAHA, dude please don't be one of those deluded shitheads like link ark coss. Stop getting fucking emtionally attachted to your shitcoin.

No emotion, I'm hear for the money friendbro.

This thing will pump like ZEN. Breach of ATH is easily within reach.

Walls tumbling now. Hope you guys have bought in already.

jesus 104

feeling the fomo yet boyo?

no...

it just passed your 110 sat max

I love you twentya

Thx Twentya i'm currently so much in the red its nice to see any coin go up for me desu
Sold my SUB and went into verge

maybe wait a little to see if it goes up anymore before buying in

sy

NOOOOOOO

LOL

heh its dumping now, shame really, as I told you 120sats then dump

>heh

sell now or be bagholding later...

dumpy dumpy guys, what did I tell you

>moons 25% in 10 minutes.
>thinks we're suprised at a correction.

it's going to continue rising all week.

it will go down, people but the news and soon will sell it. Trust me, I'm a opportunist on news and rumors.

Dude it broke 125. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. If you were such an opportunist, then why didn't you capitalise on an easy 20% when this news broke?

because I'm retarded...

why u faggs using my made screenshot and why my bread is deleted. wtf is this shit

still i told its headsups for newfags so they can taste biz... i hope u liked it now u goys belong to us .