Wraith Protocol 11/6/17

>Wraith Protocol 11/6/17
>XVG to the moon
>OP always deliver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0
wraithprotocol.com
steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-has-a-2-100x-profit-potential-check-out-this-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>16,555,000,000 XVG
>16,555,000,000 XVG
>16,555,000,000 XVG

>Wraith Protocol
Coming Soon™

I can't wait to actually see how crappy wraith will be.

too many whales on this shit, I aint touching it, im pretty sure they are just waiting to dump it on our ass

Fuckin moontime, hope you guys get in on time, hitting the stratosfear right now

LET'S GO TO MARS! VERGE JUST DID SOMETHING BIG.

IM SO SAD ABOUT U LINK PEOPLE

What is happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0
Huge news for Verge

still time to buy

You're a fucking idiot if you think whales could possibly stop this machine that just kicked into gear.

It's going to reach ATH in a month and burst through it.

>atomic swaps
>new wallet release
>Optional Stealth Addressing - TOR/SSL Integration - Complete IP Obfuscation

oh hell to the yes

ATOMIC SWAPS

CORE WALLET

WRAITH PROTOCOL

THE MONERO KILLER IS HERE

That's all fine and dandy but why do you think it will increase the price significantly? I don't see much excitement currently. News don't always correlate with a price increase, especially if people aren't savvy to the significance of said news.

JUST BREAK 100 ALREADY YOU FUCKER FUCKING SELL WALLS

10% for the last hour and volume growing up crazy

Sellwall is going down. GET IN!!

Verge twitter still has not announced this is "the rumor" still for most

wraithprotocol.com

No, it's official now. Not just Wraith but atomic swaps at the same time. This is honestly pretty big news for verge, imo it loses a fraction of its shitcoin status with this. Especially with everyone fudding about Monero IP leaks, sure, I know that doesn't matter but a lot of people buy into it, I'm sure that'll work in XVG's favour.

The optional privacy is the real gamechanger. That'll make it massively attractive to all sorts of white collar criminals and businesses.

Public transactions for your legit stuff, private transactions for things you want to hide from the taxman.

laughing straight to the bank

it's like an offshore account for crypto

>t. brainlet

Just buy 1000x as much, and you'll be fine.

Nowhere near close, the optional anonymity already kills it
But that's perfect for moon P&D missions

>steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-has-a-2-100x-profit-potential-check-out-this-analysis
it's still not too late, and fudders, I hope you miss out stupid fucks
kek

You stupid fucks get in now.

This is an easy 3x at the very least.

It takes time for news to spread. Biz had the news first. Thus place is great. Thanks to whoever broke it.

dat volume

this, from 500 to 1000 btc in like minutes

>100 sats
>100 sats
>100 sats
That's the same as if there were 16 million coins and it was 100k sats, think about that. Way below half the price of Monero right now, and possibly a better coin if we can continue to expect improvements like this from the dev team.