Palm Beach Confidential PBC

Why the PBC coin in the coming lecture of 2. Novembe 2017 will be.

What do we know

- "It trades for around 20 cents"
- "The next big thing in crypto"
- "im not introducing anything you havent seen before"
So it's a coin that he's talked before. With these three statements we can narrow our search down to the following 5 coins:

GNT SYS BAT NEM XRP

I'd like to exclude Nem and XRP. Both coins got a ridicilous big number of circulating coins and happen to have a huge marketcap already.

This leaves us with GNT, SYS, BAT.

All three are currently trading around 0,20 $

GNT the supercomputer
SYS the online marketplace
BAT the advertising browser

The next big ting in crypto. Could be any of those really. Don't think it's the online marketplace. Not that innovative. My bet is on BAT, but it could also be GNT, although we see quite a few projects like that around. Choose for yourself, but my bets are on BAT

Other urls found in this thread:

research.palmbeachgroup.com/X750TAEL
palmbeachgroup.com/
teekatraining.com/video-3_erk862.html
sys.Veeky
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/marketing/pbo/1711PBOCRYPTO/training/day-3_transcript_ghj913.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sources:

research.palmbeachgroup.com/X750TAEL
palmbeachgroup.com/

please be BAT, these bags are so heavy

is actually DBIX

Yeah, put sources or there is no point doing this.

:^)

Can I have the PDF, also when was the PDF published?

Problem is there is a better version of GNT and its iExec (RLC).. so it just can't be GNT...
If it is tho... FUCK ME !

Maybe not. Just pointing people the way if they wanna figure it out themselves. If people still fall for it being OKCash or Solarcoin they're deadwrong.

Nice try, pajeet. I wont buy your heavy bags

I came to the same conclusion. After researching for a bit I do believe it is BAT. Some others in my group think it is GNT but I can see that, crowd source computing is nothing new.

You know where we live.

What is PBC and why should I care what they think?

my bet is on BAT

oh its Spreadcoin (SPR)

It's an old coin they suggested. It will be chainlink one day but not this day.

weird that you guys didnt mention RLC, they will show their first project on Devcon3 soon and its trading under 1 dollar.

could it be LINK?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

isn't that like 60 cents? A ways off from 20

OFC it's LINK.... If u gonna pump something, pump the thing that is most underpumped in the history of crypto.

A P&D group, yes you heard right a Pump and Dump group.
The only thing "confidential" about it is the name nowadays.
And information you can find anywhere is not worth anything, that what confidentials have come to.

All you retards posting random shitcoins it is explained in the infographic how IT WILL NOT BE A COIN THAT HE HASN'T SHARED TO HIS SUBSCRIBERS. That means it is in his portfolio already. Those coins listed are literally it.

K, thx

All of your fucking coins are not mentioned before in PBC. Thus it's not LINK, RLC, Spreadcoin. Sorry delusional faggs.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MOTHERFUCKERS

>
I know I was just kiddin, but I seriously think its NEM, its development is Godtier but have no marketing lel.

LINK was mentioned u asshat

hmm i might have to go half in BAT half in GNT
do you guys really think that the one he mentions in the lecture will pump hard like ZEN did?

DBIX is actually not even close to have has ever been done $0.20

NEM has a 1.7 billion marketcap though

psst

it's verge

it's cvc

loopring

It's MSP you idiots.

DBIX is already dumping

probably bat with low chances of being GNT

since bizfags are retards its probably the least mentioned coin of these three in this thread so I am going for sys

Retards on biz, a coin he dindt mention yet,

yet everyone yells Golem and BAT

even OP shows he already gave signals about BAT

he says a coin he did mention

Why you all go mad just because a fag says something even in he was right before. That's why you won't make it.

he didn't say that, he just said a coin you haven't seen before. Well how does he know you haven't seen it before? YOU DON'T. He just said this to imply something, the new comers that joined the PBC group would have known the coins he listed before.

..... It's RISE. Enjoy /biz

He NEVER says the coin trades under 20 cents. All he says is the next big crypto but that's it no value attached to it.

These bags are fresh boii. And you're gonna regret you are to weak to get dem groceries

>"im not introducing anything you havent seen before"

What about ARDOR? 20 cents?

Its link.

Yeah he did say that, he says it in his 3rd video
if you read the transcript it clearly says:
''Trades for around 20 cents''
''And is in a similar position as my last picks''

He said under $1, i'll replay the video

where is the video?

Either Zap or NLC2

He said it pertains to energy though, right?

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.teekatraining.com%2Fvideo-3_erk862.html

20 cents saw the transcript, and we know it's on Bittrex

I can't believe its GNT or SYS, SYS makes the least sense of all, why not use Amazon or Ebay?
Ripple makes the most sense honestly.. but its such a shitcoin (imo)

link to video?

palm beach said one month ago to buy sys up to 30 cents

I underwent th same line of thinking. I don't think GNT or SYS are likely.

My money is currently on XRP and BAT.

But XEM is my blind spot. I don't knwo what it does. Can someone explain to me?

Keep in mind things like market can and high supply do not matter here. Teeka recommends long term picks and his strategy is based on overall market cap increasing substantially in future and flooding to top coins.

Also, he is recommending this to newbies. GNT is way too speculative. He will go with something safe.

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/marketing/pbo/1711PBOCRYPTO/training/day-3_transcript_ghj913.pdf

read the transcript says
''currently trading AROUND 20 cents''

BAT hasn't touched 20 cents in a long time, can't be BAT, Ripple is constantly around 20 cents.. Syscoin aswell. NEM Also

SYS is next amazon or ebay on the blockchain without middleman fees. If 8-15% taken away by ebay or amazon means anything then its a good alternative to them.

It's zrx

NEM is pretty technical it is an enteprise solution based around a lot of utilites like messaging, banking etc. But fuck, they got no whitepaper just technical bullshit that no1 understands, plus it isn't very decentralized.

>it's verge

Makes sense. Initial investment 50% then 50% after the 50% retrace

ripple is too old

Directed at newbies

I'm going with NEM/XEM it makes the most sense out of all options looking at all the info available.
There are more coins trading around 20 cents on bittrex besides ripple,sys,gnt but they're not that amazing.

The biggest issue:
-We all assume its on Bittrex just because his training video's show Bittrex. He didn't actually say anything about that...

An insider told me the coin is on Poloniex.

20 cents -
next big thing/

its fucking LINK you stupid. he doesnt say its on bittrex!

L
I
N
K

The logic for these picks is coins that are around 20 cents and have been recommended by Teeka before

Because: We think it is unlikely he will reveal a brand new coin to public for FREE without first mentionining it to his subscribers who pay him a lot of money

Candidates: XRP, XEM, GNT, BAT, SYS

Yeah but he's guarranteeing its in a position to make a very BIG move. So w/e coin it is new or old... doesn't matter much... but a few canidates for new coins are ARDOR and RISE the latter being the most unlikely

syscoin is about to get masternodes this month
maybe that has to do with it?

FUCK SAKE GUYS!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GETTING 20 CENTS FROM???

That transcript is fucking bullshit! They've changed it from "trading under a dollar" to "trading around 20 cents"

Go to the video and check at 4:05. HE SAYS IT TRADES UNDER A DOLLAR, NOT FUCKING 20 CENTS YOU FUCKTARDS

link bideo

golem or nem are around 20 cent and on polonix

could be civic too on polonix

Here is the video.

Go to 4:05 and check. He says IT TRADES UNDER A DOLLAR, NOT 20 CENTS! GOOD LUCK FINDING THAT NEEDLE

20 CENTS IS UNDER A DOLLAR YO FUCKING IDIOT!!!! COULD IT BE THAT HE USeS UNDER A DOLLAR BECAUSE ITS CATCHYT LIKE A MOFOCKER AND WILL GET PEOPLE MORE ITNERESTEDNSKJOI#$U*$WU&$*W)UW$(*)U$)*($U*)(

Transcript says 20 cents and 20 cents is under a dollar, he definetly is hinting dude... and under a dollar sounds way better than saying ''its trading around 20 cents.''

Yeah sure but why such focus on just 20 cents?

Why not 54? or 37? or 15? Heck, I can come up with about 95 suggestions that it might be.

But that transcript is obviously manipulated. Just look at the fucking video yourself and go to 4:05 and check.

If you click transcript under the video, bottom right, you'll see that it says 20 cents.

He obviously read that and changed his wording to not give it away.

i just trhew one hundred bucks into each

after nov im selling

i reccomend yall do the same

This. Must be ZRX

That motherfucker. Alright guys you're right. It is 20 cents. Fuck sake baldy! Sorry for the trouble

>volume for okcash is still increasing
>misdirections claiming it isnt okcash

Its okcash. Dont be mislead. Small fish dont create volume like that.

wew

No worries, I watched both Video and read the transcript cause I didn't wanted to listen to his shit, goes on and on about his PBC and massive gains.

Btw Blocktix has seen an increae of 5k to 2 million USD at the time PBC released their newsletter on 26th (thursday) It was around 20 cents and pumped to about 33 where its hanging now... but I find this pick hihgly unlikely

IT CAN ONLY BE FUCKING XEM

OkCash seems to be a bit pumpdumpy

Guys remember this guy invests in low marketcap coins to make massive return.

It can't be NEM with 1 B market cap or ripple in the billions too. Chainlink is on the edge with 70M market cap and with great potential it has room to grow above 700M (so 10x) and is the most promising so far at around 20 cents.

I have been reasearching like a dick now and in order of most likely I will list my guesses based on MARKETCAP around 20 cents

1. Chainlink - Great potential, large institutions expressed interest and it works with Hyperledger which SWIFT eventually will use. Possibly along side with chainlink for oracle

2. VEchain - at around 50M market cap it still has room to grow to atleast 500M marketcap because it targets a high value market.A good project already working with several companies in its industry.

3. ZRX - Decentralized exchanges are the future. So far the most famous is Bitshares but ZRX looks great and there are plenty of projects building on top of the protocol. Definitely a good candidate

4. Bitdice - Gambling doesn't feel like something he would recommend but it got potential

5. Airswap - He have previously mention we are in great need for more decentralized exchanges and have already expressed "they are the future".

6. Syscoin - Maybe, a little too high marketcap for me to guess syscoin. The possibility is there, though.
Out of the 20 cent coins, CHainlink has the most potential and there is no question about this. Thats still my best gues.

Fud yourself out of it. Go ahead. See you at 20k sats

Syscoin is the most unlikely, even BTC itself is more likely. Syscoin is peer to peer. WHO THE FUCK is gonna use syscoin anytime soon? Syscoin is a latebloomer for 2019-2020 maybe even later... Crypto still needs adoption and nobody is gonna use their stinkplatform to trade with sissycoin

Ait I give up, fuck OkCash it isn't OkCash.
And NEM can still do 10 billion marketcap so why the fuck not?
I will just hear it from the man himself... and pray that all of you are completely wrong.

Have this guy ever recommended anything initially with high market cap? From my understanding he research the low cap coins to find the hidden gems.
But I could be wrong.

>$0.20
>future of crypto
>clearly pbcr is about to pump pic related

Its definitely okcash. If you think volume to put it at #2 on bittrex just happened to a random pajeet coin you are mistaken.

ChainLink at 20c right now.
Official PBC coin.

it has to be on bitrex though, I've only seen him recommend coins that are only on bitrex

Okay I bought Okcash, fucking fomo, better payout... fucking Teeka or whatever the fcuk his name is.