You wake up in Germany in 1942

>you wake up in Germany in 1942
>what would you do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_jockey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try to warn Hitler about what happens should he lose
maybe that will give him the motivation to fight smarter and harder

He ignored suggestions made by his battle-hardened generals, what makes you think he would listen to you?

I can predict the future, could his generals do that?

But if Hitler listens to your future predictions and changes the course of the war, wouldn't that mean that those events you once knew about no longer exist in history, thus making it impossible for you to predict what will happen?

why would I care at that point?

1942 is already too late

You'd probably implode, or the whole world would

Do you think that won't happen to Europe if he wins? It will, but perhaps instead of niggers flooding Europe it will just be hordes of Hunnics

>Hunnics
Huns were extinct by 1942 and are you going to sit there and imply Germans and negroids are comparable in any way?

tell Hitler that allying with the West -- allowing them to keep their corners of the world, while Germany et al keep their corners -- is the only hope of destroying communism. i dunno, offer them ultra-lucrative economic deals and promise them the rights to exploit Russia's economic resources or something (Germany keeps the oil though)

once creeping communism becomes apparent in the West, it will already be too late for them. The Axis will have recovered from the war and secretly prepared for conflict with the West.

Mein Fuhrer, I know we have violated all treaties, Britain rejected our peace offer already and they essentially want an unconditial surrender and won't trust our asses even if we probably tell them the exact location of all of our armies, but trust me on this one. You see, if we offer...

Midwest reich?

unconditional*
For fuck's sake.

i can dream okay

Considering I'm 19 and complete my A-Levels this summer, I would be probably get drafted and sent to officer school and hope my assignment afterwards isn't too bad (frontline officer on the eastern front or in yugoslavia).

Even if I could probe to Hitler that I can predict the future/am from the future, there's not a whole lot I could do anyway.

1. I don't have the military knowledge to suggest alternative plans to battles I know the outcome of.

2. Many of the battles, especially with the Soviets, were all but unwinnable anyway.

3. Assuming Hitler has already declared war on the US, the war is already unwinnable. And that's ignoring the fact that the US probably would've gotten involved in Europe anyway.

People have already gone over every aspect of this war for close to 70 years now, and the general consensus is that Germany really had no chance.

Even assuming they never invade Poland, their long-term economic policies simply weren't feasible.

fuck off neckbeard cuck

Get arrested for being English.

>buzzword buzzword
woah, so this is the power of leftists arguments

>what would you do
Tell von Tresckow to use a less shitty bomb on the plane. Bring a hand grenade as backup and just drop it it in his lap if you have to.

Also attempting to negotiate territorial concessions with the Western Allies is pointless. Just ask them to spare the individual plotters in exchange for a surrender.

>Midwest reich?

Amerimutts who LARP as Germans

go to grandmas house and tell them they have to leave sooner if they want to see her brother before he dies ifrom his wounds on the eastern front.

Go to Stalin and tell him to end the war

be tortured to death as a spy because I'm American and not in uniform.

>British
>Mixed race
>I don't speak German
I don't know, have a rather hard time of it I guess

Go back to bed and hope I wake up some other time.

>American
>Don't speak German
>No papiere

I think I'm fucked.

It's almost always two generals bickering with Hitler weighing in.

>Amrican
>have spent the last two years learning German
>but no papers
If I wake up in a major city I’m probably dead, in the countryside I can always try to flee to Poland or France to become a partisan.

>pet nigglet poses with his white commanding officer alongside an enemy he captured thank to his white-built firearm, so that a white guy can take a photograph thank to a white-invented camera

Damn, nigs are so superior!

>ywn be this mad
Being a stormshill must suck.

>italian
>try to signal to some officer that i am Italian
>go to the embassy
>tell them i don't remember how i ended up in Germany
>get sended back to Italy and probably drafted
>probably die in Tunisia along my great grandfather
Nice...

>he unironically says this after rightists have spent the last 2 years screaming 'cuck' at everone who even slightky disagrees with them.

i flee the country and go to america.

>Serb
>don't speak German
concentration camp

I'm Korean so I pretend to be Japanese aka Honorary Aryan

try to get out of the country, since I would be gased

I'm white but I only speak english so I guess I walk to Normandy because I assume some people speak english there and wait things out.

I don't have papers and I don't know German. I have a modern watch on myself, though, so I'll try trading for being smuggled into Croatia. I'll try going to Dalmatia and joining the partisans. I would have liked to live a quiet life, but I have neither papers nor friends, so that is not an option, and I do have a moral duty to do something. Partisans are my only chance. I'll go, and hope that Yugoslavia is going to turn for the better this time around.
Pic related

Drive to Wannsee and tell them to put their backs into it

I would take a soviet army uniform, run west, and start gunning down incoming crapitalists (the whole 2) divisions rambo style so the Soviets can get more land.

Try to escape to the U.S., [spoiler]die[/spoiler], wait out the war, steal sci-fi ideas from the future and publish them once the space race hits, watch the moon landing and tell anyone who said that it can't be done "I told you so" with the biggest shit-eating grin on my face.

Shave, try and not look jewish (pic related: 1/8th joo), buy bleach and vinegar and try to do the most damage I can with mustard gas

hard to go anywhere without finding people that hated the jews.
even america had its own share.

sleep more

Go to UK, tell Bomber Harris and the gang how to make nukes and watch shit get real.
Why? Because Berlin getting nuked would be a beautiful end to WW2.

The allies have been working on the bomb for two years already at that point.

Same but to the USSR. Seize V2 plans to begin work on ICBMs immediately. Invade Japan first.

US would not nuke Berlin in any case. It has to be Brits.

Just remembered, I'm Portuguese after all. Go to the Portuguese embassy, tell them I lost my papers and need to be repatriated.

how the fuck do you deliver a fat man with a measly V-2? especially considering the crude navigation system of the V-2

Join the SS and fight and die for my country.

Unless you have real detailed information and knowledge on the actual engineering of a basic fission bomb from the materials available to them you aren't going to be much use.

Nuclear fission and the knowledge you could make a nuclear bomb had been known for years at that point.

Try to fake my way as a French person using my limited knowledge of the language. Go to occupied France to try to link up with French resistance and smuggled out of Axis Europe. I don’t care much for being tortured as an Anglo spy.

Probably kill myself.

Wait out the war in America. Invest in companies and invention that I know will be successful.

Go to Argentina, setup German speaking bed and breakfast.

And how do you get to America?

join gestapo and accumulate jewish gold teeth

in 1944 I will abscond to Spain, change identities and prepare to make a B-line for Argentina once the sea lanes are open

I will then make it big on the stock market anticipating new technology

>in germany in 1942
>starts planning for life in America in 40-50 years later

congrats u missed the point of the thread

Defect to the US/UK.

Well... I'm Jewish so.... rip.
My grand grandparents on the German side of my family actually fled from Germany before the war.

>Amerimutts who LARP as Germans
t. Calicuck who LARPs as Dixie

Help them to manufacture more and more snowllflakey wunderwaffen, but earlier. This cripples the Nazi economy earlier. I also attempt to sabotage the agriculture, and flee to the soviets. Help them to build either sks or ak pattern rifles efficiently, and steam roll the reich

>S*utherner calling others mutts

Oh the ironing

Shoot Hitler and his gay little toadies

Im Jewish..... probably gonna be sent to a concentration camp... or something

Sharpen my public school germa and keep low.

Use knowledge of future economic trends to become rich, use wealth to become richer. Move to switzerland.

Hide.

What the point of being rich if you'll die before 00s and internet anyway

>no anime in the future
>Veeky Forums doesn't exist

There’s more things to life than the internet.

Utopia

Convince Hitler a moderately successful New York real estate mogul named Fred Trump is secretly in charge of the American nuclear doomsday project that will destroy Germany.

Make sure Hitler sends his best hitmen to America to get the job done.

Boom! I just saved America and ended nazi bullshit forever.

go to hitler and tell him how to make the bomb
then have him bomb the US

You're the hero we need to end the two scoop reign of terror.

Buy Bitcoin.

Trips of truth
Or the universe and time as we know it.

>get on a train to the Netherlands
>tell Anne Frank's family to hide out in the countryside, near the Belgian border instead

Just tell him Fred Trump is a Jew (which he actually was) and is head of the Jew World Government.

The same as always.

>Not putting the moves on her

Kek!

Ich bin ein hotdog...

1000 IQ

try and get the fuck out of germany

get strange looks from everybody wondering what the hell an mexican is doing in Germany

Are you me

Frankfurt

I’d invent techno music and become a sensation and I would try to become friends with Hitler. Hell, I’d steal alot of different styles of music and pretend I invented them.

>Get arrested for creating mind control Jew music

Try to get to Spain, and then from Spain to somewhere not about to become an even bigger shit hole.

Run to Switzerland

Get the fuck out what else do you do

That part comes later.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_jockey
>Jimmy Savile is credited with hosting the first live DJ dance party in 1943

So obviously you beat him to the punch and become the DJ Shadow of the '40s.

Not before you taste some Spanish pussy

Either way, the goal is to get out of Germany, goto a US Embassy, and try to get back to the States, possibly use some history knowledge to my own benefit, but overall try to keep a low profile, and then make some money in the wartime/post war boom.

>Canadian
>Can speak German at a reasonable level

I would move to west Germany, hopefully not get killed in air riads, marry a qt and move back to Canada