/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

Crude oil is back on the menu edition.

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/johannw
bangaloreweekly.com/2017-10-31-big-5-sporting-goods-corp-bgfv-chairman-sells-528900-00-in-stock/
stocktwits.com/symbol/SPI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5VMX1CznCg
discord.gg/xgx32tc
big5sportinggoods.com/store/company/InvestorRelations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /BABA/?

only reason i try to get good at trading is so that i can trade all around the world at places such as the pic in OP and shit post on Veeky Forums

oh and to add to that to stick with the edition my bet is on GBR for a nano cap oil company to explode

Buy this $TRXC dip, bros.

Use my invite to Robinhood for 1 free stock. We each get 1
>share.robinhood.com/johannw
Proof of past invites.
Hope we both get a good stock.

picked up 15 shares today

/LODE/ marines, form up.

Fuck off, David.

its time to LODE UP

>that loss
Lmaoing at ur life senpai

But my name is Hans.
It says right there.
How retarded are you?

feels good lad

Fuck off, David.

I've already got a nice bag of it, going to hold it for a while and see. What do you think will happen?

You betting on the earnings or holding for a while?

>literally his own kung fu movie

>A new Wojak hat
Into the collection.

If earnings are good and the stock price responds accordingly I'll probably hold through the end of the year at least, maybe longer.

I'm glad I waited until the end of the day to get in on the Big5 earnings play. Still haven't bought in, hope it drops some more. It seems like all the stocks that get bought up before earnings end up dropping after, even with good news. So as long as Big5 has good news, they'll rise because everyone already sold out, right?

I'm pissed

>shantytown of UA

>r-right?
heh, nutthin personnel, kid

kek, holy shit

I think there is going to be a rally for this tomorrow.

AKS is on sale right now.

buy the BGFV dip!! go go go go go

That's what they get for sponsoring a sports league that wanted to take the side of a bunch of inmates trying to run the prison.

Yeah it should run soon. Aside from the 1:5 r/s, the CC was good. The company has a 26 million market cap and a negative beta. Today was a little bit of an over reaction. Pennys arent for the faint of heart.

LODE was supposed to moon today. So I bought 1400 shares.

Now shills are saying it's going to moon tomorrow.
I think I'm going to cut my losses

Big 5 is having one hell of a sale!

No one is saying it's going to moon tomorrow. It's going to tank after earnings today.

>SHOP

Buy NAK for $1.99 and sell for $2 for the easiest .5% you'll make all year.

Cut losses while you still can

That little piggy is prime OTC material in a few months

they've been saying it's going to moon for 3 weeks now...

>14000 whole shares
Remember, it's always supposed to moon tomorrow.

W-when do I g-get my lambo guys?

Twingos are better anyways.

Time to ring the bell.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE

>TRXC
We're gonna make it bros, I wish I could fast forward life until Nov 9th

you guys never learn lmao
>"all the big retails shit the bed on last quarter earnings, ill invest in an even more niche one and hope that they somehow outdid all the big players"

Thankfully I skipped BGFV, SHOP was enough of a fucking for me today.

I'm hoping for a moon, then set my stop loss at a break even for the future, and hold while it goes through the hospitals and training and whatever else.

i think hmny is good

PTN and AMD

I'm hoping they announce several sales now that the Senhance is approaching the 4-6 quarter mark phase in the international hospitals that have been leasing the machines. If we get announcement of leases beginning in US hospitals that should help us approach closer to $10. This thing should be at $5 already if not for the warrants.

bangaloreweekly.com/2017-10-31-big-5-sporting-goods-corp-bgfv-chairman-sells-528900-00-in-stock/

>/SPI/

>The shares were sold at an average price of $17.63, for a total value of $528,900.00
what the fuck where can I find those buyers lamo

WE MOONING BOYS

HERE WE GO

Look at the after hours volume. Only idiots are buying in at that price.

I still have GUSH in my portfolio, how fucked am I?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Look at the after hours volume. Only idiots are buying in at that price.
thats because there are only so many sellers at that price. if you are looking at the level 2 you would see that the ask are getting hit, whoever is buying isn't going to buy all the way up to $8 right now they are going to try and wait for sell orders to come up to buy. Its aftermarkets, its already thinly traded..

Could be somebody with large bags who wants to try to get it to run on low volume so he can leave people holding the bag.

>down almost 25%

Please kill funding and sponsorship for the nigger felon league and I'll buy the discount shares.

And I thought AMD alone shat the bed hard on earnings day.

Guys how's AMD doing? I heard there was a rally today?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dead cat bounce

would you shut up its back up already

So what's the deal on LODE? The conference call didn't happen?

the deal was that it's a shitty forced meme by some shill desperate to get rid of his bags

Can someone explain to me why people think SPI is a good buy?
stocktwits.com/symbol/SPI (I realize this is a meme site)

$9.91 after lunch tomorrow.

anybody get in BGFV before close?

bro i lost so much money today i need someone to hold me

I wish Veeky Forums was more autistic about stocks than coins

suck it up faggot, everyone has red days.

it used to be

I'm just starting to get into them. Am I too late? :o(

allow papa ma into your life fren
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5VMX1CznCg
buy BABA

Don't get JUST'D, get in early.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

been in that shit since last week. only a retard wouldn't of bought at that low of price.

we're gonna make it bros

15 minutes until earnings.

earnings have already been released.......

wew lad i almost bought EA earlier

WHAT THE FUCK EARNINGS HAVEN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET??

Should I invest in AMD since it's gone down and looks to be making a come back? My friend says NVIDIA killed it and it's a bad investment.

What?
big5sportinggoods.com/store/company/InvestorRelations

the earnings have already been released man, they have .28 eps

CC is in 15 min...

Damn

Wait and see what it does through about midday tomorrow. If it's going red then don't buy it but if it's going green into afternoon then it should be relatively safe.

Just fuck my shareholder's equity up senpai

wasnt comstock supposed to release their earnings today?

I don't want to talk about it.

As a person who's been around and immersed in videogames since early childhood, EA needs to die. Nearly singlehandedly driving gaming into a microtransaction/pay2win hellhole over the last 10 years, axing promising projects because their execs think "that's not what sells (enough)" and expecting FIFA/NFL like revenues from every other game with microtransactions.

If and when EA finally dies, chances are the rest of the industry is already crashing aswell from unprecedented over-exploitation.

A bubble waiting to pop.

Good luck moron.

>tfw there will never be another ESPN NFL 2k game because of EA's bullshit
12 years later it still feels bad man

I have a friend who works at EA, tEA just axed a Star Wars version of Uncharted because it "wouldnt sell enough," then they fired the 70 people working at the studio.

the studio they killed was Visceral Games (creators of Dead Space)

Better off buying knee pads and LODEs in the face than risking money on a company named cumstock.

Where my SHOP suicides at?

Couple of you niggers bought in yesterday at near ATH

I bought 50 shares at the 105 dip yesterday and sold at $99 today. $300 loss

Not a big deal, I'm still up 120% over the past 4 months. Plenty of memes this month to make easy money ;)

>sell
>NAK
lmao good luck

Star Wars 1313 under Visceral Studios, which has now been disbanded. Yep. And so the gears grind on. It's either annual billion dollar revenue from selling star cards or nothing. This is literally the onset of unhinged disillusionment from the execs of EA. This will end, it HAS to.

It doesn't help that there are billions of avid football fans arouns the world totally fine with buying cards for these games.

You can kiss AAA tier quality for almost every other kind of game that isn't microtransaction-ridden FPS/sports goodbye because they "don't sell".

It's almost wholly up to the indie scene as of the next decade to fill in the gaps between BF/COD and NFL/FIFA.

Dw, I had a 10% loss on a 17000 investment today, but my largest position in MU killed any losses today with it's big swing

Who called?

All hail MU. I had to rub one out this morning when I woke up late and saw what she had done. Needed to pay homage to CRAY as well, so that's what the finger in the butt was about.