Tfw you know Veeky Forums is rarely wrong and something with the meme power of Link is too big to fail

>tfw you know Veeky Forums is rarely wrong and something with the meme power of Link is too big to fail

Down 60% and still the comfiest hold of my life.

wer live ränt free in head :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

They don't stand a chance.

nigga

>When BTC is hitting new ATHs and all anyone can talk about is Link
/comfy/

This is unironically true

Us LINKies will have our day, NOLINKS BTFO

Just like when meme magic confirmed Trump's win. Everyone on /pol/:
>Trump will never win
Especially considering trump kept fucking up one time after another

Then he still won. It is pretty retarded, but meme magic and Kek are 100% real

Same. literally me right now

Agreed its not if link goes top 5 its when

Eh i think its not magic at all. Memes are the best way to gauge both genuine and fanatical interest. Pajeets wont even bother creating dank memes if they could it takes too much effort. Creating dank memes also requires them to understand the culture which makes it more difficult for Pajeets to fake meme interest.

I mean look at all the coins currently shilled in this board. All the pajeets are just sharing logos of their fucking coin. Only linkies really take time to photoshop something funny.

Less than 1% of the tokens are being traded on binance...nobody cares about the current price.

Exactly. The most you will get is the logo shopped on some bitches tits. There are so many link memes it's ridiculous.

I just wish I bought lower, I went all in pretty high and can't afford to buy more so I'm not going to profit as much as I could have

Got some more when it dipped under .19

>not making it is not an option

I was down 50% at some point with antshares and look how it turn out to be. Maybe you're right, user.

Sergey is our Lord,
Through the valley of FUDers he will help us prevail,
He will reward our faith.

Lambo in the garage by 2019.

Inshallah

How many you holding?

>Veeky Forums is rarely wrong

Unfortunately only 15k link. Its all I can do. Should still make me a pretty penny eventually. I'm gonna try and buy another 1k here or there when I can.

Yourself?

soon we will bust out the tsirts and plushies

I only have about 2k.. I'm buying more any chance I get right now. I first entered at .24 so it wasn't horrible. I'm pretty new to crypto so I'm hoping link will kill it eventually.

When are some notorious times that Veeky Forums has been wrong?

>Veeky Forums is hardly ever wrong
>Veeky Forums controls the world
The world will finally see it when the NEET uprising happens from crypto gains

It will moon very high eventually. Just when it happens is hard to predict. Could be by the end of this year or next year. I'm looking at it as a long-term investment. Just gonna leave it there and not think about it for a while. Btw your getting in at a good price, I got in at .33.

Same here. I don't sell anything, and what I do buy I have to be convinced it will still be here in a few years. I just know I would lose money day trading but I would eventually like to play around with some profits..

Yeah day trading just isn't my thing. I usually break even which is ok considering I dont really lose anything I started with. But, my mind just works big picture / long term. Just do the research and park my money in a few different stocks, cryptos, whatever. Good luck though, I think we gonna make it!

Good luck to you too