Will MCO recover?

Please tell me it will

Recover doesn't even begin to describe the future of this coin. This is going to be absolutely huge and this coordinated FUD makes me feel so comfy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA retard. The coin lost all its value today when devs decided to eliminate the asset contract that actually gave the token worth. You will be bagholding forever

the coin is literally worthless.

Yeah sorry user this coins only worth anymore is as a reward from using the new Visa card. They basically fucked their coin holders, used crypto to become the first Visa crypto card and fucked their investors hard.

If you spend bitcoin or eth with the card and get cash back in MCO, how is it worthless? They will have to prop up the value somehow. Unless they start adding bazillions of new tokens things should be fine.

no.

Oh wait I didn't put that VISA logo on my ads during the ICO, did I?

Fucking Idiots, they are registered as a company in switzerland but you will never be able to prosecute them because every registered person is a foreigner (Italy and Poland) operating from the outside of swissland.

its done

>Post about removing asset contract came before VISA confirmation
>Coin still mooned before shitting the bed
Are people seriously buying before doing research, or is this FUD?
10 minutes on reddit showed that most people are just too dense to understand that the token still has value.

Newfag here, what's an asset contract?

In a nutshell, you get rewarded for holding an asset. In this case asset = mco.

Was this where they wanted to lock up MCO on people's cards for 6 months? Aren't they market buying and burning 1% instead so that also acts as removing coins from circulation like the asset contract was going to do?

Not sure, haven't really looked into it. I don't think they've announced an alternative yet, but it's safe to assume they're going to do something to stop the token losing value (since they're holding a large amount of it).

The lock up alone would give an exponential growth.

Is the number of MCO tokens set?

No. After six months the tokens can be traded, which everyone will do.

If Ten X can do basically dividends, why can't Monaco do the asset contract?

>it's safe to assume they're going to do something to stop the token losing value (since they're holding a large amount of it).
No, value taken away from the tokens by removing the asset contract has been pocketed by themselves, they now keep profits that would have been dividends. Giving the tokens value would mean a compromise with business interests (such as giving dividends like before), yet they own a portion of the tokens but 100% of the business. They do not stand to benefit from relinquishing value to token holders, as a result expect to be screwed.

My Gawd, I got Fucked, time to cut my losses. thats it. Im out.