What's your biggest blunder?

What's your biggest blunder?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-9-0-6aad2c322915
discord.gg/xgx32tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being born in the third world. I'm going to make it to the west eventually.

Stumbling on Veeky Forums

kek you fag, its easier to make it in third world countries as long as you're willing to commit crimes.

>I'm going to make it to the west eventually.
we don't want you pajeet

You are funny. You and I can trade places so you can make it big here with corrupt government, people

No one values hard work or competency. You do not understand what it is like

I am not saying my country but I will make it to the USA one day.

That image reminds me of the "Hey Arnold" episode where the black kid sells watches and by the end of the episode everyone has a watch.

ok buddy. But american women are easily the worst human beings on the planet. I rec you find a wife in your shithole country before trying to mate with shithole women here. And im not kidding when i say this.

lol we dont want you. maybe you are forgetting the weimer republic is going on

Buying mooncoin at 5 sats.

Someone actually dumped their life savings into a shitty fortnight long fad
Lmao
He could have at least bought them direct from some Chinese manufacturer

holding alts while BTC is nearing a fork. i did my research and concluded that segwit2x could mean the death of bitcoin, but i should've realized that most people never do any research/ don't give a shit. i overcomplicated things and now i'm paying the price.

Fun fact; one of the big shlling point of the developers was shouting
>ITS JUST ONE SAT FOR FUCKS SAKES
Looks like they were not aware of pre sub satoshi values.

Sank 13k into pic related near its ATH

Going all in on Walton with about 30k at 25k Satoshi and selling it at a 50% loss at 12k Satoshi.

It's good in principle, though, right?

The only reason I haven't sold yet is that the team is still feverishly working on it, putting out updates, new videos, etc. If you're interested, the development is actually kind of interesting from a technical standpoint.

blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-9-0-6aad2c322915

6,000!
NEVER invest in memes like fidget spinners

If you don't join the group it will be you biggest blunder.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

I bought tons of iPad 2 Covers last year. Managed to sold enough to cover my expenses, and realized it was idiotic to buy something (even if it was cheap as fuck) to some device no one uses anymore.

Not mining Bitcoin in 2011 when I first heard about it.
Thought it was some kinda scammy WoW-Gold Ponzi Scheme.
Didn't bother to do proper research. Now I own 1 Bitcoin. FML

kek, no, invest in it but 6000 is way too much. There was this thing called a "power balance" or whatever. Some guy bought 100 online and sold them for 10-20$ to kids at my school. If the person in OP's post had bought 100 at 1$ each and sold them for 5$, that would have been smart. Buying 6000 is retarded.

>listening to biz
>not going all in on bitcoin

This

No one is worse than American women, though western European women are close behind.

What even is this meme? I can only assume people who think like this live in liberal bubbles full of feminazis. I've met and dated plenty of great women. I've now been in a relationship for 10 years with a fantastic woman. No regrets.

Same. I learned about bitcoin when I think it was trading around 20 cents or something like that. Thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard of.