LINKies

What the fuck? LINK just got listed on another exchange, coss.io

why the FUCK aren't you faggots talking about this?

It's a nobody exchange, binance will still control 90% of the volume therefore nothing will change

Holy shit it's true

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Total daily volume of coss is less than two thirds the daily volume of binance link/eth pair alone

Aren't you the same faggots who complain about Binance bots? The ones who said Binance manipulation brought link to the GROUND! TWENTY CENTS ($0.20)

You can literally trade LINK on EtherDelta, Binance, and now COSS.IO. You now have the ability to fight the bots

I don't understand you people

why did they add it early? originally they said 11:59 PM UTC but it's like 9:55 PM UTC right now

Man, I love how not-used coss is. I've made more money arbitrage trading there than I have in crypto in general. Going to be a sad day once people actally use it.

The only way for it to do anything is if you guys move your Links to coss so chinese whale pumpers cannot control LINK anymore

The bot are just a meme. The fact is that LINK was overpriced and needed to correct. It'll keep falling, just like myself and others have been saying for weeks now, until it either gets close to the ICO price, or some huge news comes out. Until then, just HODL and shut the fuck up.

I'm literally transferring 25,000 LINK from Binance to COSS right now

This. Veeky Forums could fix link of they just moved out of binance and left binance to the bots.

It's priced in.

>binance will still control 90% of the volume therefore nothing will change
>I don't understand you people

what do you mean with overpriced?

if you start trading your LINK on Coss instead of Binance then Binance no longer controls 90% of the volume

That retarded Helper Pepe really fits you

if Veeky Forums had enough power to make binance run out of LINK in their hot wallet I'm sure they can change the volume of LINK on an exchange as well

People bought hype instead of value. They paid more for LINK than it was/is worth to a reasonable person, and when the hype died down, people became more reasonable an sold.

because coss is shit and i don't want the coss fags to get all excited.

>People bought hype instead of value

that's literally the case for every crypto. name one crypto that actually offers something of value.

i hope the bots move to COSS, they'll add to the daily trade volume. comfy as a coss holder

>arbitrage trading
Hey, can you learn me this?

Any coin that has privacy, stability, and/or utility has value. LINK has none of those things yet.

exactly my nigga

Veeky Forums heed my warning right fucking now, if you believe in LINK

If the majority of LINK moves to Coss, the bots move to Coss, and if the bots move to Coss and you hold COSS coins you make shittons of LINK off of their trades

As a LINKie, you literally can't lose trading on Coss, especially if you hold Coss tokens

Link could be on a million exchanges, as long as only one single exchange holds 90% of the volume, nothing will change.

>Any coin that has privacy, stability, and/or utility has value

lol...no coin has real world use, everything is buzzwords and hype, and it's enough to make their market caps grow to ridiculous levels as long as the marketing is good. chainlink however lacks marketing and isn't tradable on a big exchange like bittrex, hence it's going down the shitter.

You don't get it, that's why this is their chance to move the volume of LINK to other exchanges instead of just binance. Nothing's going to change if no one does anything

>People bought hype instead of value.
This is less true for Link than fot 99% of all other alts.
Fuck off.

Buddy, Link was on ED before it was on Binance, and still Binance always had over 90% of volume.

That's because Binance is a major exchange, ED and Coss aren't.

If you can buy something with it, store value in it, or exchange it for a service, it has real world use. There are many coins that fit one or more of those criteria.

>t. salty linklet
kek

Link had a finished product at ICO, a massive use case from the start, confirmed ties with SWIFT, and was the only outside crypto dev doing a PoC for SWIFT and showcasing at SIBOS.

Link was always more substance than hype.

>if you start trading your LINK on Coss instead of Binance then Binance no longer controls 90% of the volume
>moves overpriced shitcoin no one cares about to exchange no one cares about
CJEERS!

>showcasing at sibos
No
And you act like blockchain has never been shown off at sibos before
Guess who was there two years before sergey? Fucking Jp morgan

>a finished product
That no one currently uses. MainNet isn't working yet. A Ferrari is useless without gasoline m8.

>a massive use case
I can use a log as a hammer, doesn't mean I can sell a log as a hammer.

>confirmed ties with SWIFT
No confirmed legal partnership yet. Anything less is just fluff.

this place is sub nigger IQ level.
Binance isn't the reason your coin is worthless.
If the market really wanted link they'd get a binance account. it's really easy too.
and its already been on etherdelta forever.

>>showcasing at sibos
>No
What?

>you act like blockchain has never been shown off at sibos before
Of course it has. This year's Sibos was the most Blockchain-heavy yet, by far.
And Chainlink was the ONLY external crypto dev to be invited by SWIFT (the organizer of Sibos) to do a showcase there.

This happened today. Saw a few threads about it.

>If you can buy something with it
only the case for bitcoin

>store value in it
also mostly bitcoin...

>exchange it for a service
....such as?

>That no one currently uses. MainNet isn't working yet. A Ferrari is useless without gasoline m8.
... because they only just started rolling out v1.0

Is the concept of time confusing to you?
When you walk from your bedroom to the kitchen, do you give up after two steps because you aren't in the kitchen yet?

>I can use a log as a hammer, doesn't mean I can sell a log as a hammer.
Some of the top industry players (WEF, Capgemini, Gartner, Swift, ...) have spent the past few years mentioning Smartcontract by name as a mainstream smart contract solution.
Don't be stupid.

>No confirmed legal partnership yet.
Except Swift paid Link to spend a year developing a proof of concept for them. The only external crypto dev to be in this position.
And if you want to play the semantics game; Chainlink won't have "partners", it'll have users.

SmartContract.com wasn't paid to develop the PoC, they won a prize for doing so after the fact, big difference.

You need to think more objectively about LINK and let your emotional attachment go. I'm long on it and have been since the ICO, but it's not a magical moon mission yet, and you shouldn't expect it to be.

>SmartContract.com wasn't paid to develop the PoC, they won a prize for doing so after the fact, big difference.
Bullshit.

Smartcontract.com won last year, and shared the win with two other crypto devs (Rise and Coin Sciences).
Only Smartcontract was asked to develop a PoC out of these three winners.

And as for the "Swift is a paying customer" part; this was always clearly stated on the website, and there is at least one confirmed payment of 100k from Swift to Smartcontract. See pic.

>You need to think more objectively about LINK
... says the guy who doesn't know the most basic facts about LINK.

>Swift is going to give their business to two random guys with a whitepaper

linkies actually believe this

That $100k was the prize money.

You sound like a cult member.

Right. They paid the prize money a full year after the contest. Sure.

COSS volume is less than $300k per day, it's fucking nothing. you link hodler are literally delusional, holy fuck

adding new coins to an exchange can cause volume to increase brainlet

It's simple but can be nerve wracking if you don't have money everywhere.

Look at multiple markets at once. If a sell order in one market is lower than a buy order in another order, buy from one and sell to another.

The best way to do it is to have liquidity in all markets so you can move immediately. Otherwise you need to move it before someone else can react.

There are no bots on COSS right now so it's prime for arbitrage.