It never ends

It never ends

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS THE FUCKING EVENING WHY IS THIS BULLSHIT FUCKING PUMPING AGAIN

MY ALTS

I'M RUINED

RUINED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btc rekt me today

yup user I have a feeling the alt days are over as they were the bubble.

soon all the money will flow to BTC and it will keep rising to 100K and the crash will be EPIC

GET REKT

THE RETURN OF THE KING

Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.
I can't handle it anymore.

Watching all these 2017-era newcomers get their shit pushed in after spending half the year yelling that bitcoin was dead, too slow, a shitcoin, etc. is so fucking satisfying.

The gall of these faggots to question BTC's dominance. I hope altfags lose fucking everything.

its 3:40 in afternoon

>cant sleep
>cant wake up

Bitcoin is the real bubble at this price range FFS. You have to be deluded not to realize that its current price is propped up by "muh free coins".

you will be crying yourself to sleep every time when BTC reaches new ATH on its giant bull run to $50k

It doesn't matter.
Econ 101 is knowing that everything is based on lies.
We, the market constituents, give bitcoin value, and it keeps going up.

It's a bubble, but so is virtually everything.

Etf approved so banks arw buying like madman

nope.
its a revolution happening friend.
normies are getting woke and fed up with centralized banking owned by jews

Then they should buy Ethereum not bitcoin.
Bitcoin is old, expensive and slow.
It's all television, normieshit, bots trading with themselves and tether. That's why bitcoin is at this ridiculous price.

This. These bitcoiners actually believe this rise from $4500 to $6500 is because of fundamentals. Newsflash, people sold alts to buy into the free coins meme.

Not really, people are just starting to find out about BTC and its huge price increase this year.

they don't know other shitcoins exist.

fucking pajeets

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

Deluded. Then sure keep hodling BTC even after the fork. I'll buy back into alts 5 days before Segwit2x.

Bitcoin was at $6000 to $6300 several days before that was released purely from free coins hype alone. Plus, its not yet approved. They only announced an application for Bitcoin futures just like the ETF before.

Fucking wrong normies have known BTC for a long time now, you are right though alts for the most part still unknown, by they found out about ETH and are starting to go deeper
Pretty much, but I still question how much will actually come back to alts and where, there will be shitcoins left behind

Sorry the alt bubble has popped and is over. ETH couldn't even retest its high of $400.

ALL EYES ON BITCOIN lets say it again.. ALL EYES ON BITCOIN

Kek this bitcoin gold and segwit2x bump in price and your ego is definitely getting into your head if you think alt bullruns are dead. But whatever, keep hodling your bitcoin even after Segwit2x for all i care.

Oh yeah well earlier rise free coins would explain some or all of it, or at least what kicked it off, then you just have constant normie reports that it's mooning so maybe they've just taken the helm. If it's 100% for free coins we're golden and should get a solid flow back into alts, too much of other shit and everything burns in the crash.