Moon ya cunt

moon ya cunt

We need coins and volume then you will get your moon.

1 1/2 hours I believe, then we should see a bit of a bump.

it already happened mate

whaaaat
my 5 btc arent there yet
REEEEEEEEEEE

They need to give people an incentive for people to use their exchange like what Binance/KCS did. Preferably not 0% fees to screw over coin holders though

pls
i am all in coss
pls

AAAAAHHHHH MOOOOOON

what do you mean?

If you hold Coss tokens you get fees from people using the exchange (that includes yourself)

KCS did too still didn't encourage them to use the exchange. They need people other than coss holders to use the exchange. Why would you use coss over a big name exchange if a regular person is given the choice?

All coss holders need to use coss.io!! volume leads to more volume

all they have to do is list a handful unique coins. i remember i signed up on coinexchange for this ELIX pump.

shit same here

They have the Merchant Gateway (allows online stores to convert fiat payments to crypto), which you also earn fees from, and you can buy BTC/ETH with USD/Euro and sell to USD/Euro

On top of this they stay on top of all crypto regulations, especially in the United States, so people using their exchange can't get SEC'd

so its literally the best investment?

in my honest opinion, literally yes.

If the team actually pulls it off, it's gonna be the biggest gains of 2018.

But for now the entire thing is still in beta and volume is shit.

Link can save Coss I believe

or other way round?

both

>muh-Python
But seriously. Python is the fastest growing programming language. Should probably get in on this before it explodes.

Huh? No, new coins go live in about 5 minutes. 2 of those are either brand new ICOs or only on really crap exchanges. If Enjin goes live COSS will be the only place to buy it.

I accidentally sent sub .005 BTC to my coss account and there were 7 confirms but no depost into my account... then it appears that it has bounced to 2 new address.

what do

thanks for the btc

yeah but actually, what the fuck. I sent some shit to this exchange and my wallet isnt updating on the exchange.

Sending btc to coss takes time, about 6 hours last time I tried, just chill.

ok thanks. Im not new to BTC, know transcations take time. I just am confused when I start to see my money move without being reflected on my end.

I had the same problem, saw 7+ confirmations yet nothing in the wallet. It actually says 3-6 hours when you press deposit, seem to be some in-house security they have in place. Pic related.

thats really interesting, and a really long fuckng time. interesting.

stop transfering btc btw, eth takes likes 2 minutes to transfer

ill consider that in the future. I have a lot of BTC and was just taking some very small mining profits to lose in an altcoin

Yeah, ETH goes straight through. BTC takes fucking forever. All the coins on the exchange seem to have 10x higher volumes on ETH anyway. That might change, but not soon.