When to sell Bitcoin?

What's you plan user, how high will it go before it dips?

I'm planning on selling somewhere between 6,700 - 6,900

That price is inflated as fuck.
If you are an honest trader you would sell it at it's real price: 1400.

Sell at 7k
Buy back in at 5k

Take it from there

I will sell my Bitcoin when they are worth one million United States Dollars ($1,000,000 USD) each.

If it hits 7000 i'll be a millionaire in my national currency. That's what i am aiming for.

Honest reply
A few months after the halvening (2020).

Unless you got in early, then I guess you can cash out and feel comfy now (just leave half of it in for further growth)

Also buy bitbay for the incoming x100 in 2018

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahhhhaa

you have the mindfulness of a fruit fly.

hold your coins until it reaches critical mass from the general public. 50k-100k in a few years. just hold you fucking retard.

if you need to cash out and get your hand on a few hundred bucks so you can some more weed or gas money to hang out with your buddies then you dont deserve to be rich.

People who weren't fortunate enough to have money to spend when it went for $100 will never get rich off it anyways. I have 1/10th of a bitcoin. I will never have a whole bitcoin nevermind multiple

>Not selling/rebuying after obvious incoming dips

You're missing out on free 15-30% each time this happens

>holding king on exchange
every time you do this you are risking of being goxxed for real

>sold at 6330
>waiting for buyback
>faith slightly wavering

I hold on Bitfinex my friend, 0 chance of being goxxed

i once had 1 mio korean won too

>bitfinex
>no chance of getting goxxed
kek

what the hell is this idiot saying

If you hold on GDAX then you have close to 0 chance of being goxxed. I wouldn't trust any other exchange though.

>Hold from 1000 to 5000 -> 400% gain

>Hold from 1000 to 2000, sell -> 100%
>Hold from 1500 to 3000, sell -> 100%
>Hold from 2500 to 4000, sell -> 60%
>Hold from 3500 to 5000, sell -> 71%
>Hold from 4500 to 6000, sell -> 33.3%
Total: Bout 350%
You miss gains doing this because you're not exposed to the entire period of growth. IOW hitting exact tops and bottoms is unlikely.

I'm in BTC but let's not kid ourselves, the graph is so unsustainable we might see a -50% or larger retrace in 2018. You can't go 750% in a year and sustain that rate of growth through another year, unless something fundamental changes like mass adoption via lightning network and you can buy everyday in person and online with bitcoin. The weekly chart is a massive J, these do not end well historically for any asset class. Eventually buyers will be exhausted keeping the prices up (since majority already bought in) and this correction will happen.
Bitfinex is the most vulnerable exchange, look at their past and tether is a disaster in the making

>holding king
Is that what the kids are calling it these days ?

brainlet

>bitfinex

Bitcoin looks like its about to die

utterly retarded

In the first case you get 4k, in the second 8k.

Halving is indeed guaranteed to pump the price up, but it might as well be an increase from 3,000 to 4,000 etc

>2 ath in 2 days

dunno lad

you won't get goxxed
you get bitfinexed
in the ass

Zoom out. It looms like it could dip pretty hard

Not anytime soon hodl until 100k

I'll go flat meaning that I'll have a short on leverage that is the same size as my btc holdings, I'll cover when if the price bounces on the 125 ma on the 1d so I'll get even more BTC. I cashed out my initial ages ago to invest into something else so its risk free for me.

you don't sell bitcoin...

it's a buy and hold till $100k buying and selling is just cutting your self short buy some every week and just hold

Im hodl until 50k, then sell off portion
100k sounds helluva resistance point

not selling before January, capital gains tax raping me

Yeah, it could dip to $5000 and then go to $7000

or it could just hit $7000 directly

man you are so fucking stupid jus stfu

wrong answer, it will correct and smart money will sell some and buy back in when it dips

it will.. you will be ok

I spent 5 BTC on BNT (((Bancor))) right after the ICO now what do I do? I only have a single BTC left and a bag of worthless BNT