REQ

>> literally risking my job for this

Other urls found in this thread:

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/Press-releases/ING-launches-ING-Ventures-a-EUR-300-million-fintech-fund.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/Press-releases/ING-launches-ING-Ventures-a-EUR-300-million-fintech-fund.htm

...is OP legit?

if true big

HOLY SHIT ING PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED. BUY REQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor bagholders.

this is news?

large if verifiable

Big if true

Above average size expectations if the claims are legit

How OP?!?!

ING partnering with Request was already said 2 days ago. This is still fresh news?

wow wtf req literally fell off a cliff in the last couple of hours. Do people just create fake news like this before they dump or what?

Where did you find this picture?

This is photoshop. I can tell from the pixels and the way it is.

Yeah I'm about done with Veeky Forums. Can't trust anything on here. Giant waste of time and energy. Even if there is some legit info you can't trust it b/c 90% is scam shit

REQ isn't a scam, just horrible timing.

And 30% discount presales! :^)

Watch it be true but still make the price go down lol

Most ICOs have presale bonuses, it's the timing that made people want to exit even at the smallest profit.

Why did they not lock those tokens? Why didn't they just delayed the fucking ICO?

I'm assuming they have a roadmap to follow, they're not going to change it just because altcoins are in a bear market.

they sent 500k+ REQ presale orders to single addresses, easy money for those guys.

>We could scam this suckers now while btc is cheap or later when it's 20k

Sure thing Chris.

I wouldn't call it easy money, when they instantly fucked the price for minor gains. Could have made much more if they didn't panic. I suppose it all worked out for them if they bought into bitcoin.