Crypto Horror Stories Thread

>There are people who bought this at 5000 sats
>Now 109 sats
Post your biggest crypto horror stories.

Siacoin

funny thing is i made good money off this

Same here user. Lotta people got fucked in the ass though lol

lmao SIGT was such a fucking roller coaster for me

I somehow, probably undeservedly so, got out with like $100 in profit even though I blew the opportunity to sell my stack for like $4k profit. I was just so ignorant at the time. Still regret not selling at the top.

>bought 0.05 btc worth of b3coin at 6400 sats
>it now trades at 25 sat

F

>Buying coins with 10000% staking rewards
What is inflation?

>implying I did a modicum of DD

kek

I lost money on SIGT. But you know what. I have no regrets.

Transferred all my BTC to Mt. Gox back in 2013 for storage

Got goxxed, and just recently came back into the scene

>sold 8 BTC in 2015

>Bought MOD at $2

Riptobox. Down from 120 to 5. Luckily Just a small bag

>tfw I gave .1 BTC to some random on /g/ in 2013 for no reason
Honestly negligable I'm just butthurt because some sweaty faggot on /g/ has it

Sold metaverse at $2

>tfw browsed /g/ back in 2010 and ignored all threads about bitcoin mining

>friend wanted to split costs of an ASIC miner when they first came >broke at the time

bought btc to buy other shit with, didn't start hodling for years, made out OK but won't be retiring off crypto

How much did one ASIC mine back in the day?

Bought stratis at 400k sats
Bought DGB at 650 sats
Bought IOTA at 13500 sats

Probably the worst investor on Veeky Forums. Started in early June and i'm only like 5% up

Ouch

first bitcoin transaction ever was 100,000 for one pizza. I couldve mined on my laptop and picked up around 100 a day

That's not what he asked retard

It was 10 000 BTC for 2 pizzas

This. I'm pretty sure I was making fun of bitcoin mining on a forum for the counter-strike server I played on in 2010-2011.

the yobit dice game has taken thousands from me

the guy actually sold his btc for a loss, should have been >4 pizzas.

10k btc was going for around ~$40 then

i'm a fucking living nightmare

why the fuck did you keep buying more.

I fell for the accumulate while its cheap meme

>put most of my 220 ETH into POSW at the peak

this is the only thing that gives me a little solace is the belief that if I had bought any BTC back then I would have used Gox and gotten fucked like so many others.

Never bought any BTC tho, was really close quite a few times when I first started fucking around on the dark web. Then one of my best friends at the time started getting into it, he was really into politics, always going on about libertarian shit and how people needed to break free of government control and how BTC would help with that and blah blah blah. He bought like 2000 BTC when it was $1-2, was trying to get me to buy some, I said fuck that shits a scam/ponzi gonna be worth nothing.

But like I said, I had heard about mt gox a lot around that time and more than likely would have used it. So I can rest easy.