Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNsE7jQY-Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=FedUJTRFxC4
youtube.com/watch?v=XrNJnulg2pE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
lt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noručiai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lithuanians discovered Poland and invented Poles

which is why lithuanian nobles polonized themselves but never the other way around right?

Why do you want to shit the world with the inventions though? Do you really think it is clever?

Your native country.

t. lithuanian

WEEE WUZZ

INVENTORZ OF NATIONS AND SHIET

Behold! Grand german invention which extracts brown coal and thus brings a lot of money. Isn't it just beautiful?
youtube.com/watch?v=wNsE7jQY-Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=FedUJTRFxC4
youtube.com/watch?v=XrNJnulg2pE

Who needs forests when we can just be "civilized" and destroy everything.

Here we go. It is like people already give up when tried to name a country and then it somehow gets worse.

That page is unedited, I could name one scientist and one mathematician that have individually invented more things than what is listed on those pages.
Made perfect sense to do so, Poles came in contact with Christianity first because of their geography and adopted it. They'd already spent several centuries developing a Christian culture before Lithuania became Christian. After the pagan Lithuanian tribes united, they were eventually forced to adopt Christianity out of necessity, and thus had to assimilate Christian culture, the nearest of which happened to be Polish by an accident of history.

Ironically, the best Polish writer of the 20th larped as a Lithuanian.

>Miłosz was raised Catholic in rural Lithuania and emphasized his identity with the multi-ethnic Grand Duchy of Lithuania, a stance that led to ongoing controversies. He refused to categorically identify himself as either a Pole or a Lithuanian.[11] He said of himself: "I am a Lithuanian to whom it was not given to be a Lithuanian",[12] and "My family in the sixteenth century already spoke Polish, just as many families in Finland spoke Swedish and in Ireland English, so I am a Polish not a Lithuanian poet. But the landscapes and perhaps the spirits of Lithuania have never abandoned me".[13] Miłosz memorialised his Lithuanian childhood in a 1955 novel The Issa Valley and in the 1959 memoir Native Realm.[14] He employed a Lithuanian-language tutor late in life to improve the skills acquired in his childhood. His explanation was that it might be the language spoken in heaven.[15] He often is quoted as having said, "Language is the only homeland."

what Milosz? You posted some literally who no one heard about

I honestly forgot this was a country

Not useless, they have kept warm Wilno

You are not everybody, mate

>niggers didn't accomplish anything
wow tell me something new

yeah entire world heard about famous Milosz with no fucking surname given

>Poland adopted christianity because of location
>meanwhile Novgorod adopted christianity despite being much farther northeast than Lithuania

>Miłosz had seen himself as a Lithuanian

Until eighteenth century, a Lithuanian was a person with roots in Lithuania, and modern day "Lithuanian" identity had no place. The biggest lithuanian patriots were people of ruthenian origin.
Poland's most popular book starts with words "Lithuania, my fatherland" but everybody knows it has nothing to do with Zhmudia or modern day Lithuania at all.

I hope you are not jocking because it's hilarious that you mistaken Lithuanian for african country. Truly the shitest flag.

>Lithuanians discovered Poland and invented Poles
that just makes it worse

are liths the Yakub of eastern yurop?

It's not Milosz's fault though. Blame your education

Yes, the p*Le genocided our BLACK brethren, and now they are merely 1,000 years behind what we were. We were exploring space while the p*Le was busy banging sticks hoping it rains.

>Until eighteenth century, a Lithuanian was a person with roots in Lithuania, and modern day "Lithuanian" identity had no place. The biggest lithuanian patriots were people of ruthenian origin.
>Poland's most popular book starts with words "Lithuania, my fatherland" but everybody knows it has nothing to do with Zhmudia or modern day Lithuania at all.

Wrong.
Lithuanians have existed as a distinct group for thousands of years. Over 1 thousand of that is recorded (we know this from the records of Christian priests that ventured into the Baltics). Lithuanians conquered Ruthenians during the expansion starting in the 13th century. I know you're going to retort with the "but deyz used the Ruthenian language, so deyz wuz Ruthenian" meme. Guess what, they also used Latin and German. Lithuanians had to use Ruthenian because (1) their language was not yet codified (2) the rate of expansion was so fast, it would have been militarily a disadvantage (3) everyone in the conquered territory (which went from Lithuania proper to Crimea) mostly Ruthenian, Lithuanians only made up 10% of the the population of the entire GDL, but they were the ethnic ruling class.

It would have been catastrophic from the perspective of a rapidly expanding warrior state to codify the Lithuanian language and then start enforcing it onto everyone immediately.
Read some actual history, from western scholars, instead of the Polish garbage history you're reading, Kristoph.

>(3) everyone in the conquered territory (which went from Lithuania proper to Crimea) spoke mostly Ruthenian***

Czesław Miłosz, you moron.

>Kristoph
>polish name
retard

>Kristoph
Kszszysztof*

Krzysztof, then you faggit.

>Lithuanians only made up 10% of the the population of the entire GDL, but they were the ethnic ruling class.
which is why plenty of their nobles had slavic surnames huh?

Strongman Big Z is Lithuanian. Also, the great potato and bacon meal

Who are Aaron Klug, Alexander Berkman, Algirdas Brazauskas, Andrius Kubilius, Antanas Smetona, Arvydas Sabonis, César Cui, Czesław Miłosz, Dalia Grybauskaitė, Emilia Plater, Emma Goldman, Emmanuel Lévinas, Gabriel Narutowicz, Gediminas Kirkilas, Hermann Minkowski, Isaac Levitan, Jascha Heifetz, Jogaila, Józef Piłsudski, Marija Gimbutas, Michael Andreas Barclay de Tolly, Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis, Mindaugas, Pyotr Nikolayevich Wrangel, Rolandas Paksas, Romain Gary, Rūta Meilutytė, Valdas Adamkus, Virgilijus Alekna, Vytautas Landsbergis, Vytautas the Great and Wilhelm Wien?

yeah who are they? No one fucking heard about them outside of lithuania

>that
>best polish writer
HAHAHA

>Nikolayevich
>Narutowicz
such lithuanian surnames
>Piłsudski
polish

On top of that arguably the greatest Polish dynasty, was Lithuanian in origin, starting with Jogaila. And they were all multilingual and spoke Lithuanian, as well as Polish, until the early 1500s.

New names come with the baptism, m8.
Kazlauskas instead of Ožys etc etc.
And this was especially true for nobles.

the greatest polish dynasty were Piasts, Jagiellons had only one decent king

> Narutowicz

>all those Polish, German and Jewish names

Amerimutt spotted.

Lithuanians are the biggest wewuzers in Europe lmao I can't wait to see them claiming Alexander the Great was Lithuanian or however he would be called in lithuanian

Aleksandr Psyvkszervik

>Euthanasia Coaster

Unf

How could you possibly forget this?????

didn't he basically bancrupt his "country" by throwing this huge ass party?

Yes, Latvia

>Aaron Klug
kek

What about Adam Mickiewicz?

They are bunch of worthless Samogitian larpers.

If you seek real Lithuanians, go south. By 19th century everyone who considered himself Lithuanian identified himself Polish. Modern "Lithuanian" nationality was created within peasant circles.

Real Lithuanians were personalities like Pilsudski, Sapieha or Milosz. And that samogitian midget is a heritage stealer.

what a monstrosity

fucking kek

/pol/ says we get to take credit for British/German/Italian inventions because we're the same race

I never understood this point of view. Are you going to also argue that the "real" English are the Norman nobility, and the people who actually spoke the English language were larpers?

>Balts
>Aryans according to Hitler
Pick one

Not that user but every European except for Jews and Gypsies was considered "Aryan". In contemporary language it was pretty much just a synonym for Gentile European.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

>The plan entailed the enslavement, expulsion, and mass murder of most Slavic peoples (and substantial parts of the Baltic peoples, especially Lithuanians [3])

Aryan didn't mean what you think it meant you fucking retard. It wasn't a synonym of Germanic or "Herrenvolk". Fucking aggravated by the fact retards like this are even allowed to post here.

Fucking hell, read what was written
>Aryans as Hitler saw them
>Hitler saw only Nordics and Alpines as aryan
Slavs and balts were literally non aryans and subhuman in his eyes.

And I know it's not true definition of an aryan, but in the context of nazism, which the /pol uses, it is.

IN THE CONTEXT OF NAZISM THAT'S THE DEFINITION THEY USED, YOU FUCKING UNEDUCATED IDIOT!
Read Günther.

not the guy but the situation of lithuania seems a bit different, seems the lithuanian middle and upper class became polonized while most of the peasants retained their old baltic language

in england it's different, the majority of the people were anglos while the nobles were invaders from france but eventually even the nobles adopted english

Eventually all Lithuanians adopted Lithuanian. Just took a little longer because it's a shittier language than English.

>The Euthanasia Coaster is an art concept for a steel roller coaster designed to kill its passengers.[1] In 2010, it was designed and made into a scale model by Julijonas Urbonas, a PhD candidate at the Royal College of Art in London. Urbonas, who has worked at an amusement park, stated that the goal of his concept roller coaster is to take lives "with elegance and euphoria".

>read Gunther
I'd rather not read german piece of shit wewuzzer that claimed Egyptians were Germans. You dumb silesian mongrel.

>Anyone other than Germanics
>Aryans according to Hitler
Pick one

Japanese are honorary Aryans because of anime

It really would be better for everyone if this shit country would be invaded by Poland

It would create very ugly borders. Unless with Kaliningrad added to the mix.

Narutowicz is Polonized Lithuanian last name tho so is Pilsudski.

>The Piłsudskis date back to pagan times in Lithuania and are recorded from the 13th century.[5]

The family took its name in 1539 from the Samogitian village of Pilsūdai (Polish: Pilsudy), now in Lithuania's Tauragė district, where the family ancestor, the Starost of Upytė, Baltramiejus Ginvilas (Polish: Bartłomiej Ginwiłł), established himself.

>The Narutowicz family, which had its roots in Lithuanian nobility, received a coat of arms in 1413, changing its name from Noručiai (singular Norutis) to Narutowicz in the process.

lt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noručiai

There's plenty of villages with a name like that.