Who here getting JUSTed right now?

Who here getting JUSTed right now?

i ca

Lost $6k on Bitpetite. Should I end it?

FUCKING JUSTED AGAIN SHIT. Every day its worse. Buy JUST

this coin was a pajeet scam all along to pay for gas to toot toot their shit toboggan down the gangees and collect waterlogged bodies to burn for steam power to repeat the whole cycle

Would be funny if everyone gets justed by the evergreen meme

Tell me this is not true

i cant even comprehend what just happened

Fucking ZenCash

It's true and I am in a really bad station. I didn't expected them to scam this fast I was expecting it to like 2-3 mounts later.

Can veritaseum please stop pounding my cornhole? seriously. At least use some lube.

why in gods name would you have veritaseum

It's going to be used to settle trades on the German stock exchange. There are only 2 million coins. It's a quality coin. But there hasn't been any news in a long time so it is fading fast. Also, some jews are FUDding it really hard and pumping some bullshit latoken.

Req, airswap, link, red pulse and soon to be wanchain. There is no one here getting JUST'd more than me

Zencash will pump by PBC once it drops by 50%, that's @ ~0.00250000

Topped out this year aroun 180btc, now at 50btc. started the year with 105btc. someone shill me the next 2-10x lol

ehh, rode the XVG pump for a little bit so I got a bit of gains

Well, yes - I decided to go 'all in' on a shitcoin about 5 days ago to get a quick 40% gain and ended up losing about that instead. Then tried quick gains in another shitcoin and lost another 10%. On plus side I've got out of shitcoin PnDs and into coins I'm comfortable holding longterm but still hurts to see my portfolio at about 1/2 what it regularly was until mid last week.

>not all in on btc

it's like you all want to remain poor

If you know that site was a scam why did you put your btc on it? I don't get it

Went all into okcash yesterday and then I went all into xvg at 90 sats earlier. Whatever the opposite of JUST'd is, that's what I'm gettin.

Gtfo this thread

Checked

Lost 3 btc from bad sells. Fuck it hurts. My stupidity and emotions that fucked me make it hurt more.

Greed