3. COSS
4. Airswap
5. Request Network
6. District0x
7. ZRX
8. Siacoin
9. Golem
10. Signatum

Half of those coins are actually pretty good. Just need some patience.

That girl isn't a robot.

LINK has literally only been tradable for a month. REQ has been around for around 2 weeks. Kek you faggots definitely have adhd.

In a market where holding a coin for a day meant big instant profits, I can somewhat understand their impatience.

LINK came out September 20th... last month.... you are a fucking retard.

Are you forgetting bancor? Most dissapointing and most forgettable lul

blackmoon is just performing the safe way as its predecessor iconomi. you guys should have seen that one coming.

Not only that, if he bought during the ICO he'd be around x2 right now. Kek truly disappointing even though every recent ICO is literally below ICO price.

Man im getting justed by most of these coins

I wish i could JUST her pooper though

BAT

>tfw I went to Hong Kong this year and literally stood right where she stood

;3

Golem is just about to become the most interesting coin of 2017 :). Check the charts :)

Why is this pumping rn?

>Anonymous (ID: 2M60fYw9

Due to PBC rumors, it's the most likely coin.

BAT is number 1

fucking BANCOR
and
fucking ICONOMI (it went under 1 dollar this past week)

Qtum ftw

LINK has gained value this month, its 2x ico and it only started trading this month.

I don't like the linkies either but it's not exactly deserving of being on a most disappointing coin list, maybe most annoying community

I think Brave is a really good browser tho

Literally my bag

Well good as this was the first alt I bought and I lost loads but have been bag holding forever

AIR is number 1, 2 and 3.

EVX is not bad of a contender as well, JUSTing many people with a gigantic PnD.

>COSS
>disappointing
>still 2x from ICO
>still preparing for the moon mission

You forgot Bitshares

Bitshares has been disappointing for like 4 months now.

bitconnect disappoints me. Holy crap. It fills me with freaking RAGE!!!!

I think that fucking ponzi has the potential to hurt everyone in this space.

Bitshares is confirmed Ponzi, Bittrex dumped it a month ago

>I think that fucking ponzi has the potential to hurt everyone in this space.

I don't think Ponzis are illegal. Its a form of network marketing.

People only get busted for Ponzis when they try and pretend its something else. Sure, bitconnect will not declare itself a ponzi, but they don't have to: you can see links from their page and its business model is basically spells it out. There isn't any fraud going on.

People talk trash on Bitconnect but the coin is micro-managed and has seen 10x gains this year. Its technically a good buy.

I would however NOT recommend joining their program unless you have the capability to generate a network of affiliates.

Sure. I get that. But when this shit is exposed and it comes crashing down I can see the media vilifying every other legit cryptocurrency for a long time.

Digibyte

>Sure. I get that. But when this shit is exposed and it comes crashing down I can see the media vilifying every other legit cryptocurrency for a long time.

I don't think it will just because there because BCC is a ghetto. Its like thinking the drunk who pukes on people and gets in a fight and gets kicked out means the party of the year is over.