Tfw dad is a huge wagecuck and is going legitimately insane

>tfw dad is a huge wagecuck and is going legitimately insane
>Randomly starts yelling at our pets after a long day of work
>Swears and calls people retards for texting him even though they're his customers
>If there's a traffic jam or someone drives poorly he starts yelling and swearing and then complains when he comes home

Is this my future?

Your dad sounds annoying and immature

you will get used to it

Not only yours, but 70% of the people on this board. Don't feel too bad.

I'm a wagie now but I don't really get mad after work or anything. I don't even get mad during work.

>tfw dad hasn't worked for the last 15 years
>literally can't write or read
>hasn't saved shit, literally $0 net worth
>owns car but he never drives it despite paying like $100 insurance every month
>wastes all day on facebook, youtube and watching TV
>doesn't drink or take drugs through
>he literally wasted all this life doing nothing

>tfw I turn 19 next week and I still live with him and my mom

could be worse user, could be worse

how the fuck did he pass a driving test he can't read or write. why the fuck did your mom marry him? are you from saudi arabia or the congo?

What the hell man....

God, I wish I was larping. I literally spent all my youth making sure that we don't get evicted from our rented apartment. I will likely spend all my life taking care of my parents since both of them have never worked and relied on welfare.

You're living the life, look at the nig nogs in Africa, they're living in mud houses and have to walk a gorillian miles everyday for water and something eat nothing for days. Be glad and thankful.

All our parents have faults, it’s really up to us to decide whether we continue the cycle or strive for something better. You seem like youre on the right track user. You’ve got to learn a lot from this situation

Wew, that's a new level of neetdom.

sounds like a normal guy

I bet his dad makes "AHHH good morning wagecuck, NEET master race here ..." threads lmao

Sounds like a brain tumor. If this is a radical departure from his typical behavior I would suggest an MRI / CAT scan to check for abnormalities

I'm losing all hope anons. Both of my parents are completely lazy and solely rely on money from relatives and welfare. They literally don't even know how to make a resume, and even if they could make one they have literally no job experience to fill it with. I literally spent all my you doing retail jobs at McDonalds, supermarkets etc in order to keep us afloat. I literally lost all my friends because of this and never celebrated my birthday.

Hey OP, this was literally my life 2 years ago.

>dad comes home and yells at everyone because he hates his job
>always yelled and called people niggers while driving

His job paid pretty good actually

>then he got really drunk and tried killing my mom and i one night

might wanna step up your trading game and gtfo out of there before the universe converges on a possible bad timeline

How do they afford living expenses though?

Shit man that's terrifying

Yea, it was really bad, he blew his head off.

Is your life pretty weak right now in terms of financial/personal gain?

Could be a trigger for him. Step your game up to prevent anything bad from happening to you. I know it's hard but it's either up or down bro.

>How do they afford living expenses though?

welfare, borrowing money from relatives and paychecks from my McDonalds job.

>tfw dad drinks vodka and smoke weed til he passes out every weekend
>100% neet on welfare all his life
I'm 23 and i've been ashamed of him since I was a kid

It's funny you mention that...

He literally threatens to kill me sometimes when he gets really angry. I've just gotten used to it now so I hardly notice it but you mentioned that so it refreshed it in my mind.

I think your parents on the left side the IQ curve user.

I'm sorry but you're going to have to cut them out and let them fend for themselves. You have to take care of yourself and treat yourself with respect, you matter too.

The odd part was he never threatened me or my mom

if anything happens, don't instigate, just yes him to death.

>never met my dad
>not a wagecuck though he likely was
>OP will 100% be a wagecuck due to beta depressive tendencies
> also probably a notangler

Seriously fuck parents like this. I think the sole reason why my parents gave birth to me was so they could become neets and hope that I take care of them once they get too old. I'm fucking tired of this. I lost friends, parties, vacations and basically all my youth. I will just leave them one day and become homeless.

My dad worked in trade all his life, then his company went under and he set up as self employed and has been ever since.

Mortgage free house and always had food on the table. He is fit and healthy for his age.

I on the other hand work in a white collar office wagecuck job and want out.

>dad's business started struggling during the economic crisis
>dad hasn't made money in almost 10 years
>gets the insane idea to risk his remaining money to go gold mining
>he spends a large portion of money to try to make it work
>it doesn't work
>he sells his business to further pursue this gold thing
>we are out of money now and he is ditching the family
>he is not going to pay taxes after selling the business
>he will end up in debt for likely the rest of his life
Wh... What the fuck.

That's what you get for listening for peter shill. Should of mined btc instead.

If the personality change is new you need to get him in for an MRI, could be a brain bleed. That's how people with aneurysms and tumors act

What does yes me in this context

I think he's just always been neurotic desu

He told me bitcoin was a scam, which resulted in neither of us investing early.
I realized he was retarded too late.

Your situation is like the exact opposite of that one Neet poster who pledges to never move out nor get a job

90% of this board in 20 years

Kek I noticed that too. Fucking bizzaro /r9k/ ITT I swear.

>His parents are the NEETs
>He's the hardworker
Lol

unironically this lmao. all of course will be wmaf couples with hapa kids that look 1000% asian xD

like, just "yes" him to everything he says. Like "yes" "okay" got it. Diffuse situtations. I aggravated my situation and triggered bad choice alternate universes.

How many years have you been working tho ? A good 20 years or so of wagecucking can drive someone insane

Oh true yeah I think that's been my mistake lol

Not too long. I just wanted to clarify I wasn't a NEET or anything though.

sucks for you as his son but honestly i pretty much want to live your dads life. thats the whole reason im accumulating wealth now, so i can live off the interest/dividends and just go full NEET until I die.

Obviously the not reading/writing part and having $0 net worth is objectively shit but everything else is pretty good

That’s like everyone, man. I don’t think your dad’s going crazy, it’s just what happens to you when you have to deal with people all the time. People are fucking dumb and it turns you into an asshole.

So basically, yeah if you can’t get rich enough to shelter yourself from the world, then that will happen to you too. Sorry and good luck

his dad IS that poster

his dad reporting in. fuck this kid I'm never working again. his mom can pay the fucking rent fuck this place