Tfw when your portfolio lost 60% because of the alt bear market

>tfw when your portfolio lost 60% because of the alt bear market
>but you just get 2x more of your initial investment from your parents because theyre loaded as fuck
kek life is too easy Veeky Forums

you are going to lose that too

don't waste your lunch money Billy

kek its way more than lunch money faggot. i dont usually break a sweat spending $500 per day on hookers but goddamn this altcoin dip really fucked with my head i lost so much but ill keep holding to my alts

new money is terrible ans your parents are retarded
they should post-birth abort you and try again for a child that isn't fucking worthless

"i'm retarded but its ok because mommy :) "

too bad im their favorite because my grades are high as fuck

now she's bragging about her school grades lol

That's not an investment go sit in time out and think about what you've done.

And brag about your business savvy.

a fool and its money are soon parted, you'll lose that too cause youre retarded

No one cares you pathetic child lmao

if i continue to lose money with the alts im holding despite holding for 1 year then a lot of you fags will be in an even worse position kek.

you're an idiot's favorite failure

mommy strokes your little mishapen head and tells you that you're special, doesn't she?

kek you need to take risks like this to hone your nerves buddy. faggots whos hands twitch after losing 100k+ in a calculated risk will NOT make it. by the time im 30+ ill be hardened as fuck in risk taking like my dad.

your dad is a spineless faggot who can't let you take responsibility for your own affairs

surprise surprise, you never grew up and cant stop sucking his cock for lunchmoney

You sound like the worse piece of spoiled shit.

surprise surprise, most of the people who "made it" were able to take risks because they know they have parents who can easily save their asses when they fail. ever wonder why the gap in wealth continues to grow?

Oh, you gambled and lost 100$, so you got another 200$. Well done.

multiply it by 1000 faggot

i want to break your little chicken neck, you entitled faggot

ITT newfags getting baited

as if i'll pick up a fight with you faggot. ive never been in a fist fight my whole life. my dad told me its totally not worth it and i shouldnt be putting myself in that level.

even in bars when i flirt with girls with their boyfriends ive never been punched because every bouncer knows me and i give them hefty tips per visit.

Age 36: you return from a day of boating to your nice house on the hill and make yourself a drink while you settle down and contemplate the evening. It's actually been sort of nice since Sarah left; it was painful at first and the lonely nights were hard for the first couple of months, but you're glad to be rid of the cheating bitch before you got locked into child support. What if you hadn't found out for years? In a way you're actually lucky - still young enough to start over, and with the money you've got in the bank it isn't exactly hard to find a willing partner. Girls definitely try to hold eye contact when you're stepping out of the Porsche.

For a moment your mind wanders and you wonder if there's more to life... Some intangible feeling of satisfaction that can only come from staking your own claim in the universe and earning something that matters to you. Something that makes you feel like all this frittering away the hours until death means something more. Something that the wealth you've been given has paradoxically robbed you of while providing everything you've ever thought you wanted.

You shake your head, coming back to reality. Where to go for dinner tonight....

JK OP. You're probably a larping poorfag faggot. kys

:stoplarp:

to be honest i dont really plan on living 50+ so i dont really care. SJWs ruined marriage and i hate kids. my parents keep saying that ill change my mind when i go older and having a family is the best way to be happy but i'm in my early twenties and i really dont see my mindset changing.

theyre super religious and i totally dont believe in the afterlife so im choosing to be a total hedonist instead.

im not larping faggot, i really lost a shit ton of money with my alts. i preferred for them to moon on their own instead of getting more money from my parents. do you know how ego shattering it is to tell your parents your investments more than halved in value especially since they view me as a genius with my grades?

also im not completely spoiled, i dont even have the fucking porsche you mentioned. other kids in my neighborhood are even more spoiled. i do have an entry level benz though but i dont drunk drive so its fucking useless when i go out drinking in clubs/bars.

aw it actually does sound like this is real and if this is your situation and you're posting on Veeky Forums you're probably a loser.

protip: stop bragging about being a spoiled shithead, that could be step 1 towards not being a shithead overall.

also if this is real seek therapy, sounds like you're depressed.

this isn't me ragging on you - depression wastes lives and therapy is nothing to be ashamed of

if my alts take off ill gladly return the money to my parents just to show them that im not a failure. but if they dont rise in 2018 to 2019 then fuck im keeping the cash and will try to invest some other way. but no way im putting this in crypto again.

sure by your definition im a loser since i dont consider anyone as a real friend and i dont hang out regularly with the same people but who cares when there are top tier hookers? kek ive even observed groups of people who are "bros" yet the other dude's girlfriend was the previous girlfriend of the other dude. who wants friendship like that? no i didnt get cucked, i just observed it.

kek therapy? NO FUCKING WAY. my parents totally dont believe in that shit. also its bad for your record. a relative of mine actually got treated for depression during his teenage years and guess what? they dug it up during his political career even though the psychiatrist was supposed to be super discrete.

psychiatrists are a big NO NO in my family. my mom wont even let me have sleeping pills during my teenage years. i had to buy xanax from dealers for fucks sake.

surprise surprise, youre not taking risks, youre getting scammed because youre a dumb faggot who doesn't understand the value of money

dude who do you think you are?

don't you ever feel bad worthless piece of shit that you can't even make it on your own, that you need to depend on your mom for everything,

that you have no useful skills other than gambling your parents money

gambling? fuck you i actually researched the alts ive invested in. its only the BTC fork that fucked things up. im not selling a single one of my alts during this dip because the reason theyve dipped is stupid as fuck.

also my parents gave the first batch of investment money to me of their own accord. they're even the ones that told me to start investing in what interests me. no way i should feel guilty about it. they also gave the second batch of investment money willingly but i do admit i prefer if things didnt turn out this way and that my alts mooned instead.

nice larping anyway

yeah sure faggot, everyone who doesnt have the same standard of living as you is automatically larping

prove it and send me btc
1Ho9mbkaCdupbWyjj3grtfJN22HxvgpnDg
if youre so loaded 0.2 btc is nothing to you right

what are you fucking stupid? i just told you my alts lost 60% in value and i had to ask for more dough. if im handing out money in Veeky Forums i prefer to give it to the blonde Evergreen Coin shill showing her tits a while ago or at least some camgirl kek.

>douche braggart
>spoiled with parents money
>super religious parents
>they keep throwing money at their vukgar child anyway
OP are you Mormon?

kek no my parents are Christians. anyway im going to sleep now, i still need to go out later.