It solves the "OP having a positive net worth" problem

It solves the "OP having a positive net worth" problem

Fuck you, bitch bastard. Oracle is real problem.

Always knew this meme token would fail

we shall not falter.

its 1 month old you fucking retards and is trading 2x the ICO price.

Love this, I'll continue to hodl. I want everybody to sell, the companies need this token not a bunch of plebs.

>Starbucks barista as CEO

>2x ico price

nope

top kek!

It is and it isn't, it is a real problem in that trustworthy mechanisms for confirming that the conditions of a contract have been met is a real problem.

However the Oracle Problem - and certainly not Chainlink's implementation- doesn't solve it, it doesn't even drastically reduce the potential for fraud - it simply puts the "trustworthiness" issue upstream to the data sources. That's not to say it's useless, but it's just one step towards a acceptable compromise.

yup

>russian scammer as ceo and retard C grades kid out of college as cofounder

the fuck did you retards expected?

>muh swift partnership
LMAO

Its a form of payments for node operators....what can decide the worth of that?

ico was not 2.9k sats retard lmao linkies are so dumb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

im so glad im a part of this

You will poor. I will own many streets. Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem.

> 2x the ICO price
then i must wait for it to drop 50% to get in..

yeah, it was about half that. do you understand math

ICO was 3.9k sats

its currently at 2.9k

>what can decide the worth of that?

>It is and it isn't, it is a real problem in that trustworthy mechanisms for confirming that the conditions of a contract have been met is a real problem.
>
>However the Oracle Problem - and certainly not Chainlink's implementation- doesn't solve it, it doesn't even drastically reduce the potential for fraud - it simply puts the "trustworthiness" issue upstream to the data sources. That's not to say it's useless, but it's just one step towards a acceptable compromise.
This. I don't bother explaining this shit because it will be dismissed anyway

Where where you when the mass Veeky Forums suicide took place?

>x2 since ico
>swift will give their business to two random guys with a whitepaper

linkies actually believe this

Wikipedia would like a few words with you

who's a real pajeet and who's pajeet posting these days?

I just don't know

Listening to kiddos with cheeto fingers and hemroids. Rent free lil nigga.

It was ETH only wasn't it?

even if you want to be charitable and measure it in usd or eth link investors have still lost money

To be fair, pre-salers had up to 30% bonus or more, depending on when they got in

oh. well then measured by eth investors might just barley be breaking even after ico then if they had a 30% bonus.

still should be measured in btc tho imo since that is the opportunity cost of any crypto investment

I understand the logic behind measuring alts in BTC but in reality thats the same as measuring stock returns in S&P 500s

Get ZAP and GTFO of LINK

bump