Should I sell my req bags for more link?

Should I sell my req bags for more link?

It would be at a 40% loss but link is so fucking cheap right now and this is the only way I can buy mor. I wanted to diversify a bit so I have two chances of making it but I bought link at ATH and don't think I'll have enough...

Buy from who, exactly? We are not selling!

I’d say yes but I don’t even know anymore, the market makes no sense and the fear that bitcoin will keep doing this all the way till the 16th is starting to get to me

No. Wait for REQ to moon first, it hasn't had a chance due to BTC's fork.
After REQ 2xs from ico you go into LINK.
LINK won't be going anywhere for a while, the team doesn't give out news really...

stop buying shitty binance tokens

>Starbucks barista as CEO with no work history in a technical role
>Company is a 2-man team solving an extremely technical challenge

nope.wmv

This. Stay reqt, we're not selling.

I'll just buy it off the bot on Binance selling below ICO prices.

Considering LINK has depreciated just as much, maybe even more in the same time period. I wouldn't say that it's technically selling at a loss. It's more trading your bags for another set of bags.

who gives a shit about his undergrad major, you cuck.

>ignoring the fact he has no formal technical experience for work either
>expecting a technical noob and one other person to solve very hard technical challeneges

> have years of professional technical experience
> demo a PoC with Swift and 11 large banks
> still counted as incompetent because he wasnt a CS major

i swear fags like you are the reason why the job market is so shitty

Undergrad in philosophy and management running a business? That sounds right. It is not like he is programming, nor do you want a programmer as CEO.

> have years of professional technical experience Citation needed

If he's not programming (which people have claimed otherwise), that means the other guy is doing it. One person for the oracle problem? If that guy is solving it, why isn't he praised instead of the lame CEO?

kek you fags are looking at his linkedin and didnt even bother looking at the work experience section? 1/10 FUD. coindesk reported the PoC with Swift and 11 banks how much more citation do you need faggot

Show me the technical experience. You are seeing non-technical roles, mong

creating a PoC with SWIFT and 11 banks isnt enough for you? fuck off you stupid kunt. that shit is instantly worth more than a PHD in the job market.

>Swift will give their to business to two random guys with a whitepaper

linkies actually believe this

DELUDED

Ico price was 10 cents.
Are you sure you can get it cheaper than that?

Notice how the FUDers parrot the same lines over and over? Just as if it's on /pol/ and you have the JDIF using the same scripts.

>selling bags for more bags