Parents asking me if i have a job lined up after college

>parents asking me if i have a job lined up after college
>"gonna have to start paying those student loans user!"
lol im not paying shit

Other urls found in this thread:

studentloanhero.com/featured/student-loan-bankruptcy-discharge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why, did you pay em off with crypto gains or do you have some retarded plan to escape to europe or something

im just not going to pay them, might explore declaring bankruptcy

You cant escape student loans with bankruptcy lol.

>give loans to everybody, no strings attached
>none of them can pay it back, and they know it

whats their end game?

to get you!

bankruptcy doesnt remove student debt

you got jewed

debt slavery

I admire your rebellious spirit but you are going to fuck yourself over. When actually get motivated to try to get loan, an apartment, anything that requires a background check like a job, it will show up and everyone is going to reject you.

The only thing that can undo federal student loans is they give you forgiveness after 30 years.

Realisticallly what you should do is call them to get a deferment and after that is over, get on a payment plan that based on your income so you start out with smaller monthly payments.

You're fucked OP

Student loans are the one thing you can never escape. It's a fucking crime and shouldn't be the case, but it is.

After a search, it appears your only hope is proving the loans would cause what they call an "undue hardship" on your life. But even if you want to apply for this, one of the requirements is an actual attempt at paying the loans. So you're still fucked.

studentloanhero.com/featured/student-loan-bankruptcy-discharge/

oh well, guess ill just run away and force my parents to pay for it since they co-signed.

That's not how life works

Get arrested and go to jail for 30 years. The debt will be forgiven and you will get free room and board for 30 years. Your crypto will appreciate and you'll be rich when you get out.

you're a literal retard dude. i'm 40k "in debt" but it doesn't affect my life at all because i just pay like 250 a month. running away and abandoning your parents would negative impact your life much more than paying a few hundred a month.

>forget crypto password

>It's a crime that you can't steal money

How old are you? 12? You can't just run away from your responsabilities little cuck

> 30 years of niggerdick

No you're actually incorrect. There's virtually no way to have student debt forgiven. You can declare bankruptcy and you'll still have student debt. Student loans will basically follow you to your grave unless maybe you blind yourself and break your neck so you become a quadriplegic and never have the possibility of making money in the future.

Serious. Look it up.

In uk if you earn under 21 grand you don't pay the loan
So I'm just gonna wagecuck at a shitty job on the side while I neet, drop most of it in coins and wait till they moon then pay it off all in one go

Get all the credit cards you can get plus a car and house before you default on your loans.

what if i admit myself into a psych ward? I spent a lot of time on /r9k/ in the past so i could probably fake it pretty good

>be NEET living with parents
>can't and don't want to wagecuck
>literally don't bother anyone, just browse internet and sleep
>forced to pay mandatory health insurance which is like 200 bucks/month
>can't afford it
>currently pay that through the job center but they're about to kick me out of this
>mfw with too much debt I will probably go to jail

just save everyone money and trouble and kys my man

nope you are going to jail goyim

>parents co-signed

you're fucked unless you hate your parents or your parents are richfags. in which case you should go for it

>tfw no co-signer
I ain't paying

after 20 years of payments the government forgives federally backed loans but you are responsible for the taxes. learn to google faggot

dope. only 13 years to go.

i thought you couldnt go to jail in the US for debt?

How the fuck are you ever going to achieve something in life?

I'm not saying you need to wagecuck your whole life. But you need a starter amount of money

He could be a camwhore for some fat fetish site

People like this aren't interested in achieving anything

Join the military. There's a loan forgiveness program where they pay your loans for you over a three year timespan. Also you don't have to think for yourself, so it seems like it's your place.

>Live in Australia
>Don't need to pay student loan unless your earning over $50k p/y

Yooo my man similar situation. I went to see how much I owe and to delay payments but when I tried logging in my social security wasn't in the system. So, I'm just not going to do anything. I don't think they can rekt my credit if they dont have my social security.

>Live in Belgium
>Student loans don't exist
>No tax on bitcoin
>fast internet
>no spiders

feels good

so it comes out of my pocket or the governments? Im not giving them anything

Belgium is nice but you regularly have islamic terrorism, so no thanks.

Are you actually retarded? Serious question.

>Live in Belgium
>die in subway bombing

no, why should i have to give them any money when they literally did nothing?

>what if i admit myself into a psych ward?
>I spent a lot of time on /r9k
well, you probably don't need to fake it mate...

are you joking
they will take all your checks that go through them (ie tax refunds etc etc) when you default on your student loans lmao

It's really hard to tell who's trolling who in this thread.

Follow these steps:
>Go back to school and get your graduates
>Apply for income based repayment once you graduate
>Get low paying job, enough that it brings you below the poverty line
>Apply for loan forgiveness while on income based payment plan

Depending on what major you take, most successfully some random Business major, what ends up happening is that via income-based repayment you repay based on what you make, but if you make below the poverty line you end up paying $0 a month and it doesn't affect your credit. I used to pay about $300-$400 a month before I applied so I can have some visible credit history just in case.

Where it takes it to the next level is the loan forgiveness, and this I found out through a coworker of mine. She went and got her graduates in International Banking, and depending on the major and how much you owe you're eligible for a loan forgiveness policy. What happens here is that after a certain amount of payments, anything past your 30th payment (for example) will be forgiven and forgotten. This combines with your income based repayment plan where each month you essentially pay $0 but have it count as one of the 30 payments you will have to make.

Eventually as you get a better job and better pay your income based repayment gets higher, but it's almost negligible (about $20-30 a month), and you essentially pay ~$10k-$15k for a master's degree in the long term.

I recommend you do this unless you plan on just being an at-home incel faggot for the rest of your life.

I like your id

What are you talking about? If you took federal loans then you owe them whatever money you borrowed. If you join the military, they "forgive" part of your loans but you have to be in the fucking military and do whatever they tell you to do. So are you "giving them any money?" I don't know faggot, think about it. This isn't that hard to figure out.

Hey mate after this national fiber network i now get ADSL2 Speeds 25/5

Why do you get health insurance? If you don't file taxes they can't really enforce it. And if you, the penalty is only about 800 dollars a year.

all I want is browse the internet and play videogames in peace.
I put some savings (accumulated through minor wagecucking and welfare) into crypto but every alt is now in the fucking basement.
doesn't look like I will make money with it anytime soon.

I'm too thin for that, I barely eat twice a day and can't be arsed to go down to the store, I'd rather starve. I also never see any sunlight, most of my day happens between 6PM and 6AM.

you'rer probably right, I just gave up at some point when I realized that I already missed out on so many things that its not worth it to start now.
I mean what kind of future can a touchless basement dwelling manchild virgin achieve?

nice, maybe i can do that
do you usually have to pay for the time youre in?

SSDI can be garnished

You're likely under 25. You can literally fix your life within 2 years no matter how bad it is.

This is potentially bullshit advice for a few reasons. If you sign up for IBR, whatever gets forgiven will count as taxable income the year that the entire loan is written off. I have no idea where you got the 30th payment thing from, it's usually a 20 year deal as far as I know.

Might not be a big deal if your total loan amount wasn't much to begin with but if it's pretty high and you make so little money over the years that your loan is still accruing interest, the tax hit you take in the final year may be worse than your loan ever was.

I'm actually 28 in January.

>You can literally fix your life
but how? how to break free from wagecucking?

>If you took federal loans then you owe them whatever money you borrowed.
they should be paying me

The forgiven portion will be taxed as income by the IRS.

Ask that later.

Focus on your goals and how to get there.

If you have ZERO skills, little to no assets, etc how the fuck are you going to break out? Get a job and learn shit, make money first.

>You can't just run away from your responsabilities
that's where you're wrong kiddo

The 30th payment thing was an example for the sake of shitting out a number, but the plan is otherwise legitimate. Granted the point isn't to constantly be working at a McDonalds trying to weasel your way out of paying anything for your loans especially because of that taxable income, but to minimize what you have to pay and owe back to the government over a long term payment period enough to where you can live comfortably doing other things and not have to worry about said loan breaking the bank every month.

the government doesnt owe you anything you ingrate. truly a quality troll thread 10/11 jimmies rustled

im going to start a race war before the government gets single shekel from me.

>Get a job and learn shit
I'm lazy and dumb and clumsy. there is literally nothing I can really do to earn money. all I ever did was internships and one apprenticeship that I fucked up, thats it.

Agreed. IBR definitely makes sense for some people. I just don't think it's the savior that some people paint it out to be. I think it helps out people in the middle ground that have decent sized loans that aren't making much right out of school but it's a potential trap for people with big loans that don't sit down and do the math.

Ok dude. I'll join you. You'll have to give us some sort of signal so we know it's you starting the war. Then we'll know it's on.

Try again.

Everyone fucked up before achieving anything worth achieving. Fuck up as much as you can because that's how you learn. I'm probably more retarded than you but I started taking every opportunity and my life is improving all the time now.

You don't have any friends to hang out with, how you gonna motivate people to go to war?

I tried before but it just doesn't work, I'm just too dumb

>how you gonna motivate people to go to war?
promise them money

That's the point. Keep trying over and over. Unless you have a literal neurodegenerative disease you can learn anything.

Life isn't supposed to be easy, it's supposed to be a struggle. You don't deserve to be able to sit on the internet and play vidya because you didn't fight for it, you didn't struggle for it, you don't work for it. You think the government owes you something? They owe you a bullet because you're a leech and you're everything that's wrong with these self-entitled fucking neets. Your parents must hate you.

so the minute im born i owe the government money and if i dont give it to them im a useless NEET?
fuck off

was in same situation

literally "committed suicide"

had the whole story going too, have $150k in student loans, took out $10k loan to gamble, "lost it all" and then drowned myself in the ocean, leaving a suicide letter, no body found

Go set up ur own country then breh

>my social security wasn't in the system.
back to mexico

sure thing, can i borrow some money?

Did you buy another identity or go to a different country or something?

>Keep trying over and over.
I'm just not insane enough to continue doing this. Motivation is a problem for me as well and I'm too old to learn stuff good enough to compete with normalfags who are 10 years younger.
If this LINK shit doesn't take off I have to legit kill myself, what a life eh?

neets don't really care about money.
even the ones holding huge crypto gains.
The banks and government can't do shit.

You're a useless NEET because you think people owe you something. You think the government owes you, and you most definitely think your parents owe you. You aren't owed shit.

Not student loans.

Alright man whatever. It's your life, it took me a long time to realize it personally

No I'm an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

He reminds me of that Canadian kid that wouldn't move out of his parents house posting on here a while back.

College Education
>the post

So how do you survive without documentation and shit? Straight cash homie?

top kek

im graduating with an engineering degree, they should pay me to be an engineer here if they cry about brain drain? Everyone here is a lazy fat fuck and they all sit on facebook all day, literally anyone who makes more than $10 or less than $8 doesn't do jack shit. And the more work you do the more everyone expects you to do it. Fuck this country full of lazy asses.

Debt is for stupid niggers. If u have debt kys rn ty.

Your crypto is prob - because debt lol

I don't have a California's driver's license. I just Uber everywhere, and have rented cars. I'm a software contractor. I do web apps, people pay me directly. I report my taxes as a self-employed professional. I get tax returns.

>im graduating with an engineering degree
great, you learnt how to use a few formulae

>they should pay me to be an engineer here if they cry about brain drain?
what? That doesn't even make sense. But that aside, great, good job on the engineering degree. But now you think the government owes you something because of that? Fuck off. The engineering job market is oversaturated. Why would they take someone like you when they could take someone who actually works hard and is determined to go out there and FIND the job. You lack determination, you lack drive. The world is over populated. It doesn't want you straining the balance and being an extra burden. That's all you are at the moment. A burden. You take take take from the earth, government and parents. You don't add any value to society or even their lives. Quit the game or change.

in murica nobody pays student debts cause everybody is hoiping they are forgiven now

spoken like a true trust fund baby

I came from a below middle class family and went to all state funded schools, I moved out of home at 17. Saved for 2 years then went traveling for 2 years, I now study engineering and work part time to make ends meet. I get nothing from the government or my parents, I would never ask for it, I know they aren't doing great and I don't need anything. I dream of one day being able to pay off their mortgages. Fuck you.

nice larp

You're all pretty fucking pathetic if someone studying and working is so far-fetched it must be a larp.

changing your IP wont make me believe your sob story

That wasn't me. Anyway I don't blame you for thinking this is a larp, it's easier for you to think that I'm sure because if you admitted to yourself that I could be real then you'd have to admit to yourself that you could be a shitty person.

I feel bad for Americans.

It sounds like literal shit to work there if you're not a super talented person.

Australia is so chill thank fucking god