Half of /r/MonacoCard is on suicide watch

Half of /r/MonacoCard is on suicide watch

Yeh WTF was going on with that coin

this was flavor of the week many months ago why do people still hold?

Slack went down (as a whole, not just Monaco's) and they absolutely freaked out. hilarious to watch that reddit

BRUTALITY

i dont understand anymore, a project releases good news, it pumps and then dumps lower than the price before the news was released.

it isnt even manipulation anymore, its just retardation

There was a PnD today and rumor of Monaco partnership with Visa. But it's not true. Those two combined are what that was.

even lower than when the news dropped? why is the crypto market so fucking retarded?

fucking ouch

Is the card even out yet?

>some shill threads said this gonna be $20 dollar by this week

Monaco basically made its coin useless. They changed it. There is no incentive to hold it because its only use case is a reward for using the new debit card.

They mixed the good news with some bad ones, read their medium.

Wrong.

So basically fuck ico investers, fuck coin holders, thanks for getting us here crypto community but we don't need you anymore.

Visa was announced as a smoke screen to a further announcement that the asset contract that will pay back to token holders was removed to avoid being classed as a security...or some shit

hoooooly shit is this true??

New ICO: hitmen for Monaco's founders

That was the use case of Monaco tokens man. Read the whitepaper. It was never a long hold

Yep. Not even an exit scam. A plain old I don't need you anymore. Thx bby. Bye.
Since this will not be the last case in crypto I request that henceforth this type of behavior be called pulling a Monaco

throw in the words blockchain and decentralised
you'll get $10mm

FUCK, it sucks to be this guy, really really sucks to be this fucking guy.

LMAO Monaco fanboys got fucked

Obvious scam from the start

>life savings are life savings you cant say they are only a half.

>Let's talk about monaco...

I participated in a few ICOs and with the exception of BANCOR, I feel like all of them were basically hyped up money grabs.

Staying far away from ICOs from now on.

Yesterday a guy made fun of me for saying to sell metal before their release. 200k sats he said.

>still believing the 80s buy the rumor sell the news bullshit

He said.