New rule, you're not allowed to talk about chainlink anymore

New rule, you're not allowed to talk about chainlink anymore.

Why? Do you have PTSD from losing all your money?

So don't make threads about it. It's that easy.

Who is going to stop us?

what about toilets?

I agree, even as a firm holder. I want new topics, since I won't sell anyway, even if this grounds to 0.01$.

It's a waste of fucking time

Linkies gettin BTFO

What about the oracle problem?

How can we solve it if Veeky Forums doesn't talk about it?

New rule: you buy LINK and stfu.

link retards might actually solve the lambo problem if they shilled some equally shit coin with a 1 million dollar cap this hard. the fucking pajeets that have overrun this board are literally some of the poorest, most retarded and most desperate people on earth, but you have to give them / each other something they actually have the money to move.

faggots fucking try to do this but the link retards continue to cuck /biz from initiating any moon missions, we are well behind the fucking ball and those cocksuckers at fucking leddit will be doing better because you absolute faggots insist on staying poor

somehow that made me laugh. lets pick a random coin and shill it until the end of days and lets have all x100 gains.

That's cool, I'll just FUD ARK instead.

Link is over bought - Get Zap

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I notice that a lot of these coins when they take a hit like this, they bounce back in 6 to 12 months and it's usually to equal or better value than before. If anything, isn't it a better idea to hold rather than dump in a panic?

Buy Zap! x10

>buying into the oracle meme

I've never seen a coin have so much positivity from hits holders during a 60% pull back. Even on reddit, it's like every hodler is 100% sure that link is the next ethereum. I'll probably buy some link once it finally stops crashing.

100 sats is the bottom.

It's gonna come off 2500 like a rocket. Screencap this

His name was Sergey Nakamoto.

I'm glad I sold this coin. I'm down even more since then, but I'd rather hold bags of dirt than LINK.

Let me guess you don't even know what node operators are and that you could make bank as soon as this gets adopted?

what even is the oracle problem?

first i'm hearing of it

You miss out on potential missions in the mean time, instead of blindly kicking and screaming about it in futility like most of /biz is you accept the result and move on. The explosion is now, fucking use it.

chainlink is my favorite link though why cant i talk about it anymore wtf biz i love chainlink just let me love chainlink sergey is god

>it's like every hodler is 100% sure that link is the next ethereum.

Everyone that actually understands the technology behind it and has played with the node program KNOWS FOR CERTAIN that it is the next ETH. I fucking put my complete holding into LINK. People laugh at us right now but I didn't invest into the ETH ICO for nothing and I didn't invest into the LINK ICO for nothing.

I'm going to end up being a multimillionaire giving interviews to newyorktimes in a couple of years. Keep roleplaying with wojaks while the real players make money.

>as soon as this gets adopted
Ok. Wake me up in 2 years.

Wow man that's delusional. Sounds like Link is your last hope at life.

I made a lot of money with ETH but I was dumb and sold it when it crashed to $20. I'm going to keep holding LINK long term for that multimillionaire spot. I live in an expensive place and 1 million will not even buy me a house.

Its called delusion

DELUDED

Exactly this