>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Are they Habsburgs?

>Not a single thing about Anne Frank or the Romanov sisters
Can't be Veeky Forums

But that’s true?

are the brainlets saying the words, or are the brainlets supposed to be thinking the opposite of the words.

I think the brainlet in the centre is saying the words and all the other brainlets are congratulating him for adopting the groupthink

OP is true tho

This. Also no Charlie.

so are you trying to say Voltaire was a brainlet wojak?

Ass blasted germ Roman LARPer detected

I think he's saying Voltaire was a shitposter, which is a pretty accurate assessment all things considered

Pretty sure the one on the right is Charlie bro.

the HRE pre-westphalia was the ideal state

Just retarded pol-posting, that's all

How can you forget Jeanne?

>implying

Voltaire was a brainlet, let's be honest

S E E T H I N G

That’s more of a typical reddit autist thing to say, not so much Veeky Forums. I’ve seen more people on here correct that generalisation than actually make it.

>when you enter the haplotypes/groups thread

"Holy Roman Empire".

This is very difficult to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.

"Holy", you say, while grinning like Voltaire did. "Holy", it is its name. But then, thinking of "Holy", you think about all the Emperors who were excommunicated. You think about all those who tried to fuck with the pope. You think about the wars of religion and how many of them ended up as protestant heretics.

But then, the funniest is coming: "Roman". Yes, now, you cannot contain your laughter. "Roman", it is called despite the fact that this "Roman" body is standing on Germania, a land so harsh and poor that the Legions of Rome refused to set foot on it. A germanic and barbaric people, yes, but still calling themselves "Roman".

And now, here is the end of the fun: "Empire". Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard that you cannot breathe. An "Empire", a body made of dozens of petty duchies and counties, all fighting for themselves, giving strange names to their position, full of Grand-Dukes or Archdukes. An "Empire" who will stay between Poland and France, while the great powers of Europe will create colonies all around the world.

"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"

oh no no no

Where are the amerigoblins?