Is there any news coming up or am i going to continue to get JUSTed?

is there any news coming up or am i going to continue to get JUSTed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You won't get just'd if you don't sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc

All your Dapps are belong to zap

priced in, deluded linkie

The dev team don't want to hype the coin. They're working on the project. Which equates to they don't have YOUR best interest in mind, they give zero fucks on the value of the token.

Sibos 2018 (main stall)

If there is, it's priced in. The oracle problem is where AI can predict all future events and price it all in ahead of time. Isn't it amazing technology?

>implying the value of the token won't 50x when adoption of the product occurs anyway
no news from devs just means more time to accumulate

positive news: priced in
negative news: not priced in
any questions

>No rumors
>Just news

Shits gonna crash hard after devcon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is true. who gives a fuck about the specifics. if it ever came out that some huge bank was going to use LINK, that's a 10x moon bare minimum, period.

Is zap going on Bittrex soon?

Unless it keeps going down and down and down....

Linklets are the new DGB marines. I feel sorry for you fools.

brb asking Rory

this wild ride feels just like what the digicucks experienced, but sped up significantly

Someone just sold 100k links at 2826 sats

brb buying zap

devcon3

That news has already came out actually.. not just one, 5 big banks.

Market makes no sense, if Sergey just posed with a skateboard with a swift sticker and kept rumours flowing we’d be sitting at 1bil market cap
Instead unlike OMG all the partnerships are actually fucking real and there’s nothing to speculate and no rumours to buy because it’s all news AAAAAAAAAAAAaA

Why the fuck does Sergey not understand the value of marketing and hype?

Devcon 3 on November 1

owait that today

NEWS IS RIGHT HERE M8

Which banks are gonna use link?

Nice try fudding omg to shill your shit coin
Which partnership did omg lie about? Mcdonalds? Confirmed by ceo of mcdonalds Thailand himself.
Omise recently partnered with a Bank part of Mitsubishi financial and received 30m usd in funding from them for the omg network

Sergey has fucking nothing
Dont try drag down legit projects to make your dead trash look better

Literally no one other than retards on Veeky Forums even gave two thoughts about the stupid apple rumors. Way to peg yourself

omg is a deadshit project

Whatever helps you sleep at night

just wait some months/jears
once even ethereum was 1$ worth

It's digibyte all over gain kek

Working on it - rory

>Literally no one other than retards on Veeky Forums even gave two thoughts about the stupid apple rumors. Way to peg yourself

This is specially true.

If it wasn't for Veeky Forums I would have never ever heard of it, which is a terrible sign.

Those weren't partnerships; they were just used in the demo and Sergey said that they were in TALKS with major institutions and SWIFT - nothing is official yet.

>Those weren't partnerships
There's that meme word again.

Chainlink is a network, it has users not partnerships.

This desu. Everyone is selling the news without having the opportunity to buy the rumour.

OMG bagholder here. It's a fucking shitcoin.

I bought it at .033 ETH right around when they were hyping up that McDonalds announcement and the thing has crashed ever since. That coin is fueled by pure hype and all actual news kills it.

>not even the bank of thailand working with Omise made it go back up

I will be bagholding this turd forever.

LOL. There is no floor for this shitcoin until like $0.05 cents.