Would you have made more money if you didn't listen to Veeky Forums?

Would you have made more money if you didn't listen to Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah i wouldn't have dumped my ELTCOINs on ED....

>0.0003 rate
wat.jpg

I would be all in ETH/NEO and would have never touched LINK or REQ so yes

*ETH/NEO/ARK

so still yes

i would have lost just as much as i would have made

No i wouldn't have sold my 220 ethereum i bought for 500$ because biz shilled it.

Technically that's a yes.

Actually, I would. Back when the BCC fork happened, I consolidated to all BTC, and that was a smart move.

If I did nothing else since then, I'd have $90k of coins instead of $60k.

no, I would have been buying leddit coins and ltc and buying an altcoin here and there at the top

No I make money by reading biz.

It so easy to tell when a post is a shill for an undervalued coin, or a retard talking about his recent shitcoin investment.

I made bank thanks to biz.

What happened?

just sold enough eltcoin to buy a lambo etherdelta.com/#0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf-ETH who else has seen this pumppppp?

NO ALL MY SHIT COINS ARE GONE WTF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How all th good threads are the ones that get like 3 replies. It's just 24/7 link shills fuck

No, it doesn't matter who I listen to, I always make the wrong choice.

I noticed this and started doing the opposite of my instincts and still lost money.

I just can't win.

Biz turned me from 0.2 btc In may to 16 and now from 16 to 6.4 in 1
Month thanks to a yolo decision to go all in on LINK influenced slightly by biz but mostly my own research

So I guess overall biz has been kind obviously the pajeet shilling is easy to distinguish from the good however link market just makes no sense

with the rare exception of things like bitbean, ues

>Dude the floor for ARK is totally 88k don't worry buy the dip
>Haha ooh wow don't worry it's stabilizing at 67k no need to get upset
>Okay pretty low but it looks like the floor is 55k I doubt it will get any lower than this perfect time to buy
>Wow user geez it's okay though no way it'll go lower than 40k, it's hovering good between 40-48 no need to panic whales are just accumulating
>....

WHEN WILL IT STOP I'VE LOST LITERALLY ALL MY GAINS FROM THE BULL RUN DURING THE SUMMER JUST MAKE IT FUCKING STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stay the fuck away from Gridcoin you fucking pajeets

hm...no, if I listened to biz and bought XVG in may I'd be fucking loaded
same with antshares
those two alone out performed me hugely

id be holding btc only pretty much

I've been following the LINK charts more than any other and it has been fucking ridiculous. My conclusion is that the market is controlled by rich /b/tards that are trolling the market continuously. And making bank off of every dip and moon.

as of today, I am still in the green post Veeky Forums
but sweating bullets desu senpai because i could get rekt

>on Veeky Forums
>see this
>explode

I'd be holding LTC @ $30 so yea