LINKies Get Cucked by Zap Solving The Oracle Problem First

Other urls found in this thread:

zap.store/team.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're not buying your bounty or presale bags. Kys.

Fuck Link I'm in Zap now

Where do I exchange my LINK for Zap?

Follow up question, does shapeshift support Chainlink and Zap yet?

DURR ZAP SOLVED THE ORACLE PROBLEM. Its a fucking ecommerce that connects to DAPPs and its a centralized oracle. Fucking retards still don't understand the difference.

Linkfags BTFO

Do you not understand what 4 year stealth development brings to the table?

Zap was launched 2 fucking months ago with NO prior development.

ChainLink ran tests with huge corporations over the last 3 years (yes including swift, sony, axa, fidelity, etc).

They could have launched their "alpha" years ago. They could have launched their "main net" years ago too. But no. They are patiently testing and reassuring big business that their solution works and will save them billions.

Good luck getting SWIFT to even fucking acknowledge whatever the hell you are shilling me right now.

God damn biztards man, I tell ya.

Linktards want a real oracle solution. Zap is it

Enjoy your pajeet oracles.
"Single store for great ecommerce products across online stores in India. The products are added by our users."

Zap's oracle marketplace will cater to startups and small businesses like OPs mom. The chainlink network is an enterprise solution. They can both coexist, but chainlink will likely see a higher market cap, depending on how much business OPs mom gets.

Wrong website faggot

LITERAL pajeet developer trying to solve a problem that my nigga (aryan) sergey was presenting in the main stall before this poo-in-loo knew what a toilet WAS
ps, saging the FUCk out of all your threads eat my nuts

Andy from Metal $0.16 to $9.92 is on Zap's Advisory Board. Damn I'm in

This is a fucking store. Chainlink is about decentralized information moving through nodes to smart contracts.

How the FUCK are they even the same market?

these pump and dump groups are getting more retarded by the day, hour even.

We will see who is laughing when STINK stays in the loo and goes further down the drain as ZAP rises to the moon never to be seen near a toilet dweller like chainstink again retard

Says he hates chainlink so much but cant keep sergey out his mouth. Its like yelling you dont like dick when nobidy even asked you. Suspect like a mf

Where do I exchange my LINK for Zap?

Nick Spanos from the Bitcoin Center is on Zap's Team

Is it true Zap has a patent?

oy vey, their team is mostly men and not one token African-American is included. there are some wimmens and pajeets:
zap.store/team.html

just bought 100k zap store